KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 130 131 [132] 133 134 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I don't mind the fact that she lost her temper—only that she lost it so quickly. It didn't feel organic to me, tbh.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:00 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Two very good episodes. I had issue with the Death Troopers and how Ezra was willing to still fight fire with fire after the Malachor fiasco, but overall I enjoyed it, especially Saw.

Yeah, for all their hype, the DTs are being used really poorly, some 'Special Forces'.

Though how the hell did Saw move that giant crystal or even get it into the room? I mean...dang..

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I was surprised that the Death Troopers didn't have some vision mode or something so that they could see through smoke, lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:15 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I was surprised that the Death Troopers didn't have some vision mode or something so that they could see through smoke, lol.

Right? Even regular Storms have that! They probably do, but didn't switch to it because...reasons..even though these guys are suppose to be the 'navy seals' of SW.

...Riiight...more like glorified bodyguards and security personnel.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

@Joker: Mon Mothma probably knows Saw very well, they have a history together so i assumed it's more personal and that's why she lost her cool.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:43 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Saw is turning into a good character for sure, probably one of the few new Canon characters I like.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 05:46 PM
Zenwolf

Also is the final season always gonna be these 2 part episodes? I mean I'm not complaining as it certainly moves things along quicker, just curious.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 06:05 PM
DarthDuelist9

I think it stops from episode 7 and onward, not quite sure though.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 07:23 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Okay so Loth-wolves appear in the next 2 parter so now it's confusing for the synopsis of Kindred that mentions the Rebels get help from unexpected creatures after being tracked back to their base. If that's Yavin 4, then I'm thinking we will be recanonizing pirahana beetles.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Again, in close quarter combat a jedi is more effective (your examples are close quarter combat) and there were more Stormtroopers than those 3, we see how 3 fall down and afterwards there are still more of them on the dish when Saw destroyes it.

We've seen countless situations where Jedi could've utilised their powers to defeat an enemy yet because of the context and circumstances didn't. Hell we've seen a couple random Zygerian slavers defeat Obi-Wan, Anakin and Rex combined. It all depends on the scenario.

You can excuse it however you like, there's no denying that Rebels doesn't mind making Ezra look like sh!t when it's convenient for the story.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Also is the final season always gonna be these 2 part episodes? I mean I'm not complaining as it certainly moves things along quicker, just curious.

More importantly, it gives each story time to develop.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
You can excuse it however you like, there's no denying that Rebels doesn't mind making Ezra look like sh!t when it's convenient for the story.

Great argumentation buddy.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 04:11 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I get what he's saying, but it's not Ezra-specific. It's "Force Users" in general get nerfed to move plot along. It's the only reason Anakin, Obi-Wan, Maul, etc... have had issues with regular people. Pre Viszla gave Maul one of the best fights he's had in Clone Wars or Rebels. And he wasn't even that great of a Mandalorian.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 07:40 PM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by KingD19
I get what he's saying, but it's not Ezra-specific. It's "Force Users" in general get nerfed to move plot along. It's the only reason Anakin, Obi-Wan, Maul, etc... have had issues with regular people. Pre Viszla gave Maul one of the best fights he's had in Clone Wars or Rebels. And he wasn't even that great of a Mandalorian.

Sure, I can agree with that but it's not specifically Ezra which is what rocky was implying.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 10:45 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Sure, I can agree with that but it's not specifically Ezra which is what rocky was implying.

Yeah that was my point. It affects all Force Users when the plot demands it. Ezra is just the main focus in Rebels so it seems a lot about him. It a happened to Kanaan plenty.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

New episodes are good in my opinion. Funny, a bit of action and setting up the following storylines.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 01:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Watched the first one of two. Feel like I wasted 22 minutes of my life.

So far I like all the cats in the second one.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Why the everliving **** did Sabine not shoot Thrawn.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:12 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Absolute garbage two episodes. I thought nothing could be worse than the Mandalore episodes, but I was wrong.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 11:23 PM
Zenwolf

...Only good things were the cats and wolf. The rest...what....I hope those 2 Stormtroopers get court martialed or severely reprimanded for leaving their post in guarding the TIE Defender because of two Lothal cats.

....Also still, the DTs glorified squad leaders and doing mundane tasks that they shouldn't be doing, these guys are special forces, they should be acting as such.

Great...vast open stretches of land, yet the Imperials can't spot two people running right in the middle of it.

The thing with the TIE Defender...wooow..I'm pretty sure also that dragging a hyperdrive around like that, dropping it multiple times and sticking it in a cave isn't a good thing.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:41 AM