KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)

Hulk and Kurse vs Superman (MOS)
Started by: DrDeadpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Either solos.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Either solos.

Wild guess, but I take it you're a Hulk fanboy?

Originally posted by jaden101
Seemed to be more irritation than damage. Much how like the small arms fire in Hulk was seen to bounce off him but cos him a lot of distraction and annoyance.

I don't know, it seemed to me like he was being hurt.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:31 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LOL@them soloing.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
Either solos.
What a fatface.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 07:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Carver is 100 percent correct here.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 10:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
What a fatface.

laughing

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 11:03 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Superman is stronger and considerably faster, as well as possibly more durable going by surviving the World Engine's destruction without any superficial damage.

I doubt he can beat both though.

Hulk has way better strength feats than supes

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 11:11 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The World Engine's blast was more destructive than anything Hulk did with his fists, and Superman overpowered that.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 11:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

The World Engine's blast was more destructive than anything Hulk did with his fists, and Superman overpowered that.

And he was weakened too.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2014 11:37 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The duo CAN win... if they manage to ground and hold Superman long enough to snap his neck.

Superman would be a very hard opponent to beat though, considering that he's fast and can fly and has heat vision. The only problem I'm seeing here is that I'm not sure if Superman can kill Hulk or Kurse without leaving himsefl open to an attack either.

Other than bfr, how is Superman taking out Kurse?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 12:05 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte

Other than bfr, how is Superman taking out Kurse?

Smashing him to bitz or heat vison might work.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 01:24 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Wasn't Kurse resistant to heat? Or am I missing something?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 01:48 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Anything that can tank hits from Mjolnir is going to be pretty hard to smash into bits...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 01:51 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

But ironman's took hits from Mjolnir.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 01:58 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Iron-man took hits from a massively holding back Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:01 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Silent Master
Iron-man took hits from a massively holding back Thor.

Then why did Thor try to turn Captain America into paste?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Zod is comparable to supes in terms of ability, and he was killed by a simple neck snap. Hulk and Kurse duo can pull offthe win. Supes long distance attacks are completely useless against Hulk and Kurse, and if supes tries close range combat hr gets his neck snapped.

MoS supes speed wasn't too impressive

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 02:59 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by jaden101
But ironman's took hits from Mjolnir.

He got hit like what, twice? First one was a casual throw meant to warn him off. 2nd one was a casual backhand meant to get him out of the way.

And FYI, his armor WAS damaged in that fight, by Thor's hands no less.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:01 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Psychotron
Then why did Thor try to turn Captain America into paste?

That was at the end of the fight where Thor was starting to get annoyed, hence him denting Iron-man's suit with a headbutt and crushing it with his hands.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2014 03:04 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote