KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » dislike eowyn

dislike eowyn
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
undomiel
evenstar

so at least arwen was brave enough to take frodo and she was way cooler than eowyn when she said that thing in elvish to make the water trample the Ringwraiths smile

Old Post May 7th, 2003 12:41 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So at least Eowyn was brave enough to actually try and kill one, even though it could have maimed her for life.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 12:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

thats because eowyn was out of her mind

Old Post May 7th, 2003 02:39 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

they are BOTH great characters. I can't compare them.
Arwen is an example of elven class. While eowyn prooves her intense human spirit.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 04:49 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

True, but Arwen does go into battle much that I know of.

Originally PJ was thinking of including her in the Battle of Helm's Deep, but changed his mind because so many people would say he's horribly messed up.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 09:25 PM
Member.

eowyn in the movies is plain ugly, i'd thought the producers had more brains to find a hot actress.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 03:16 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, I thought like that too. Still a great character despite the looks.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 04:38 AM
Dexx
wingless

what are you talking about...she's perfect for the role. She's not ugly at all.
quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
True, but Arwen does go into battle much that I know of.

Originally PJ was thinking of including her in the Battle of Helm's Deep, but changed his mind because so many people would say he's horribly messed up.

he would've been.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 08:07 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Member.
eowyn in the movies is plain ugly, i'd thought the producers had more brains to find a hot actress.

no, miranda otto is pretty

Old Post May 9th, 2003 05:30 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bah- anyone who needs a Hobbit to help the, beat ANYTHING loses all their style points, in my opinion. And this coming from a Rohirrim freak like me!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 9th, 2003 06:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..hobbits had always had a key role in lotr.
Tolkien must have had something with tiny hairy menstick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2003 07:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2003 12:44 AM
troy

since WHEN did eowyn try to "take" aragorn?? She likes him, sure, but hasnt made a play for him at all! And she KNOWS he loves another, that's why she asked him about who gave him the pendant... der...

Old Post May 10th, 2003 02:13 AM
troy is currently offline Click here to Send troy a Private Message Find more posts by troy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Oh..i'll tell you why. Undomiel probably likes aragorn for herself stick out tongue and therefore she's gealous on anyone who might hit on him. But she likes arwen because she knows she's Aragorn's chosen.

there...that must be it..yeah...sounds credible.big grin

Old Post May 10th, 2003 10:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Credible...but incredibly corny.

Old Post May 10th, 2003 07:23 PM
undomiel
evenstar

If your going to put me down at least spell your words right

Old Post May 13th, 2003 02:44 AM
Dexx
wingless

touche!

Old Post May 13th, 2003 05:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

What did I spell wrong? I see no spelling errors. Even if there are, not a very good comeback anyway. You've made many errors as well.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 01:20 AM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

you spelled jealous wrong, thats all

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post May 14th, 2003 02:34 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote