KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » dislike eowyn

dislike eowyn
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

PJ did a hell of a job with his movies
noone can deny that ofc he adapted the story for screenplay, yes he gave arwen a greater role than she has in the book but still

and have none of you eowyn dislikers ever fallen in love with someone who was in a relationship at that time?
I still think you are all very hard on the girl, just because she fell in love with aragorn????

Jesus Christ that's harsh I think, I would kinda feel sorry for her and imo she behaved quite nicely, you can go a lot further in such a case (have been there so speaking from some experiecen)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:10 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Lindiel
Fine, then let's just end this argument right here and now and settle that the books are better and Peter Jackson needs to go read then again.

Em..no

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 10:12 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

I like Eowyn, she's very brave and stuff (especially for a woman), but I hate the over-dramatic piece with the cage thing. But I still like Arwen better. Nothing beats an elf!

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 05:23 PM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

ya nothing can beat an elf smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 09:14 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lindiel
Rider of Rohan

I do agree that Peter did a good job with adapting the movies, but I think he could have done better, but I'm picky when it comes to such things. At least they are better then the cartoons.... *shudder* Legolas looked like a girl in those.

Arwen is a horse theif. Very evil.
Eowyn is a lady of horses. Very cool.
Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep. Very alive.
Legolas kicks orc bum. Very hot.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:34 AM
Lindiel is currently offline Click here to Send Lindiel a Private Message Find more posts by Lindiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

uh Id like to see you try to make a movie as big as LOTR

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:53 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

you guys are alwyas AGRUING!!! or at least it sounds like it!

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 01:01 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

And this is finito methinks.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:50 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote