KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » dislike eowyn

dislike eowyn
Started by: undomiel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

haha thanks kendall

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 01:28 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

your welcomesmile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 03:59 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

Tho i would like to say that i have nothing against miranda otto. she is a very good actress and should be congratulated on even making such a wonderufl film as lord of the rings. i would kill to have that part, even tho i hate it

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 04:15 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

so u don't actually hate eowyn? just jealous?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 09:23 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

um no, its just i wouldnt care what part i had in LOTR, as long as i was in it. thats what i was saying

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 11:06 PM
undomiel
evenstar

ya she is a good actress
I just hate the character eowyn!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 01:19 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

so why do u hate eowyn?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 07:40 AM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

have you not been reading everything else I have been posting on this page?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 10:26 PM
Lindiel
Rider of Rohan

Ah, but Eowyn's small offenses are minicule compared to Arwen's. First of all, as I have said before, at least Eowyn isn't a horse theif, nor does she steal other's roles. Arwen should not have came to Frodo's rescue, and even though she did, she should not have gone with him to the ford. She should not have even considered going to the Grey Havens. She should not be fighting in battles or fighting at all. I will admit that Eowyn should not be all over Aragorn, but he should not be al over her. I much prefer both Arwen and Eowyn in the books. Heck, I prefer the books all around. But please, before you go off ranting on Eowyn and say how wonderful Arwen is, GO LOOK AT WHAT ARWEN DID!

Arwen is a horse theif. Very evil.
Eowyn is a lady of horses. Very cool.
Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep. Very alive.
Legolas kicks orc bum. Very hot.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 11:18 PM
Lindiel is currently offline Click here to Send Lindiel a Private Message Find more posts by Lindiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*handclap*

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 11:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

Arwen is not a horse thief ! maybe she didnt do that in the book but she DID do that in the movie. GET OVER IT!
um and Aragorn was never all over Eowyn

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:01 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

kendall, i totally agree w/you but this argument is kind of going nowhere as far as i can tell

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:03 AM
undomiel
evenstar

I know I should just forget about it because as far as I can see nobody can win smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:07 AM
Lindiel
Rider of Rohan

Fine, then let's just end this argument right here and now and settle that the books are better and Peter Jackson needs to go read then again.

Arwen is a horse theif. Very evil.
Eowyn is a lady of horses. Very cool.
Haldir didn't go to Helm's Deep. Very alive.
Legolas kicks orc bum. Very hot.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 10:05 PM
Lindiel is currently offline Click here to Send Lindiel a Private Message Find more posts by Lindiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charmed one1154
Elf Lover

eyown is a dumb ***** i dont know if any one realized she was like so going after Aragorn and he & arwen are in love that is why she is a dumb *****

Arwen=cool
eyown=*****
Legolas=SEXY

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 12:46 AM
Charmed one1154 is currently offline Click here to Send Charmed one1154 a Private Message Find more posts by Charmed one1154 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

um....ya

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 01:55 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

ok...lets refrain from profanity...geez

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 12:31 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

[Fine, then let's just end this argument right here and now and settle that the books are better and Peter Jackson needs to go read then again.]

I agree that the books are better but for such a complex story i think peter jackson did extremely well

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 12:33 AM
undomiel
evenstar

ya me to smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:52 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

I agree with BillyBoyd. Movies are a different thing, they might seem boring to a non-Tolkien fan or to someone that has never read the books.
Besides, it's better not being a Tolkien Purist. It's not fun.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:00 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote