KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » King Thor vs DBZ universe

King Thor vs DBZ universe
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
King Thor 12 52.17%
DBZ universe 11 47.83%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Thor vs DBZ universe
Started by: Johncornwell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
And on the fact that Broly won't really act without command? Knowing that Paragas wouldn't allow him to rum rampant when out of his view to control?

Paragus has lost control of Broly many times before, according to himself.

There was even a scene where Broly went SSJ and knocked Paragus out.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2014 10:40 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by pym-ftw
And? We have absolutely no context on the pre-title card scene...

For all we know its multiple years possibly a decade or more.

To be in a ship, stop at each planet, wait for the door to open, blow up that planet, move to another planet, door open, blast another planet, rinse and repeat until a Galaxy is devastated. That door would have to open up at light speed for something like that to be achieved in a day, a couple of days or even week and Broly would have to get up out of his seat at light speed, prepare the blast at light speed and sit back down at light speed with the door closing behind him at light speed to achieve such a ft within a short amount of time. What's wrong with you all? The hate in you (especially BloodRain and Stealth) is strong. That's all it requires is a Lil bit of using that amazing brain you all have. Not hard to comprehend at all. Galaxy vs space ship door opening and closing = blowing up planets.

You have some decisions to choose here. He flew around in a space ship that did the above. He flew around at many times the speed of light while blasting planets at the same time while flying by With FTL reflexes or he ripped through the Galaxy with a single blast. Those are literally your only choices tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 12:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

There was a scene where Broly destroy a planet and him and Paragus was flying in space fighting (and Paragus put that device on his head). Broly had no issue with being in the vacuum of space.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 12:43 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

All of that was prior to the head hear iirc. Only time after was in the presence of Goku.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:10 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

All of that was prior to the head hear iirc. Only time after was in the presence of Goku.

Head hear? What u mean?

Anyway, Broly had clearly transformed before that. You'd have to assume how many times, beyond that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 06:15 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
There was a scene where Broly destroy a planet and him and Paragus was flying in space fighting (and Paragus put that device on his head). Broly had no issue with being in the vacuum of space.

Huh?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 06:19 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Head hear? What u mean?

Anyway, Broly had clearly transformed before that. You'd have to assume how many times, beyond that.
Sorry, meant 'head gear'.

So yeah Paragas slapped it on his head while Broly was in his late teens, and ever since that there has been no sign or mention of it ever happening again.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 06:49 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Sorry, meant 'head gear'.

So yeah Paragas slapped it on his head while Broly was in his late teens, and ever since that there has been no sign or mention of it ever happening again.

Oh, lol. Tbh, I'm surprised I didn't think that's what you meant. I was completely confused.

No though, Broly had the head gear on, and Paragus had the controller from that scene too. In fact, the same scene when he WAS SSJ and went Legendary, which was a flash-back, he overpowered the head and chest restraints Paragus had. I think he broke the remote too, and Paragus had to make a new one, but it's been a while since I've watched the movie.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 06:55 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Hell it took me a while to figure out my own post.. Pffft I can't remember. Might give it a quick look later (thank you 2x speed on youtube).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 07:47 PM
SSJGGogeta

Hell it took me a while to figure out my own post.. Pffft I can't remember. Might give it a quick look later (thank you 2x speed on youtube).

lol, it happens.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 08:17 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

To be in a ship, stop at each planet, wait for the door to open, blow up that planet, move to another planet, door open, blast another planet, rinse and repeat until a Galaxy is devastated. That door would have to open up at light speed for something like that to be achieved in a day, a couple of days or even week and Broly would have to get up out of his seat at light speed, prepare the blast at light speed and sit back down at light speed with the door closing behind him at light speed to achieve such a ft within a short amount of time. What's wrong with you all? The hate in you (especially BloodRain and Stealth) is strong. That's all it requires is a Lil bit of using that amazing brain you all have. Not hard to comprehend at all. Galaxy vs space ship door opening and closing = blowing up planets.

You have some decisions to choose here. He flew around in a space ship that did the above. He flew around at many times the speed of light while blasting planets at the same time while flying by With FTL reflexes or he ripped through the Galaxy with a single blast. Those are literally your only choices tbh.
... there is no time table, it could literally have been decades.

Your using a title card as feats. Thats approaching another poster trying to use comic covers as feats.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 09:05 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

... there is no time table, it could literally have been decades.

Your using a title card as feats. Thats approaching another poster trying to use comic covers as feats.

I'm using a time table because we literally see what happens almost instantly. Does this look like a yr to you, a day, 2 days? Then listen to the noise which is an indication that the Galaxy was taken out right then.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7jEiiT5RDo

I know what would help you see this better. Imagine if it was Thor doing it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 03:12 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thor doing it would be on panel...

We also see individual planets not a "galaxy buster"

Also lol at trying to paint me as Thorbag.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Last edited by pym-ftw on Sep 6th, 2014 at 07:43 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 07:39 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor doing it would be on panel...

We also see individual planets not a "galaxy buster"

Also lol at trying to paint me as Thorbag.

We also see everything from stars, etc, being wiped out in less time than it took me to type this. He devastated a Galaxy. Deal with it and again, lol at that happening in a space ship. Also, provide proof that they were even flying around in a ship. The only time we see a ship was with Paragas and that was a one seat ship. Broly couldn't even fit in it by himself.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 08:31 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'm not responsible for proving a feat isn't real, its your job to prove it.

Show a galaxy buster anywhere in any three movies or Broly reacting at FTL speed.

Again PROVE! Not guesstimate or powerscale or any other BS show me what you have then let this thread die.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 11:00 PM
carver9

I'm not responsible for proving a feat isn't real, its your job to prove it.

Show a galaxy buster anywhere in any three movies or Broly reacting at FTL speed.

Again PROVE! Not guesstimate or powerscale or any other BS show me what you have then let this thread die.

I already showed the Galaxy buster...look at the Galaxy in the vid disappear.

Goku was already FTL as a kid. That's all the proof you need.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 03:07 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

... first and most importantly the movies aren't canon but even if they were admissible here the video shows planets individual blowing up in a Significantly slowed down galaxy denoting a large amount of time passing...

Reacting to an attack with a wind up that is quite frankly pretty well telegraphed isn't Lightspeed.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:07 AM
carver9

... first and most importantly the movies aren't canon but even if they were admissible here the video shows planets individual blowing up in a Significantly slowed down galaxy denoting a large amount of time passing...

Reacting to an attack with a wind up that is quite frankly pretty well telegraphed isn't Lightspeed.

Lol at a large amount of time when we see it disappearing in seconds. I admit, I fell for the joke. Good one you sly dog you.

smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 07:23 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

no expression Still?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 07:36 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol at a large amount of time when we see it disappearing in seconds. I admit, I fell for the joke. Good one you sly dog you.

smile
so no response to the non canon thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly can destroy planets, not Galaxies period.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 12:40 AM