KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » King Thor vs DBZ universe

King Thor vs DBZ universe
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
King Thor 12 52.17%
DBZ universe 11 47.83%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Thor vs DBZ universe
Started by: Johncornwell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ophanim

quote:
Considering their best asset against Thor is energy projection, and Thor absorbs it, guess what happens

Yeah, it done well against the androids -.- And thor uses it 24/7 oh wait he doesn't, 1 hit ponies champ

quote:
Galaxies don't rotate anywhere near that fast as it did on the screen, ergo it was sped up considerably. Plus he only went around destroying stars/planets one at a time anyways

And nice non sequiter you have there with the Gogeta thing

Sorry but none of them are a million years old, Its inconsistent and no broly done much more then destroying planets and stars, Quotes in the movie prove otherwise.

quote:
"Bu- bu- bu teh plot guize!"

No, no plot to it, there were planets still there, and ki signals since Goku could IT there, ergo galaxy was not destroyed and Broly is not a galaxy buster and he never will be, case closed

Let me give you a clap on how stupid this proof is. You cannot prove something wrong, use proof not what you want to see buddy. The plot of the movie was for the planets to be there so Vegeta can waste his time until the comet arrives. understand to plot of the movie buddy. Do not ignore it because you have nothing to count it with.

quote:
Other than the fact it, you know, wasn't

No sorry, after it was gone it was said to be under attack, and king kai commented on it. So no your so called fact is not a fact to begin with
quote:
Reminds me of the time King Kai said Frieza was a universal threat or Supreme Kai said Buu could destroy universes

Difference it we do not know how long kid Buu can live for as he lived for millions of years nor we do not know about Frieza and how long he lives for.

broly on the other hand was said to be a universal destroyer twice, in RSSJ form and LSSJ form by paragus and piccolo.

Do some common sense thinking

how long saiyans live for + the age of Broly (30 years) + how big the universe is. Sorry to say but 50 to 60 years to destroy a universe is going to put him on a Galaxy level scale.

But then again non of them destroyed a galaxy in front of someone and have them being said to be a galaxy level destructor at the pace there going

Sorry sir but no, galactus is not going to get shit stomped by a planet level attack, hence why it was said to be the force of a billion supernovas

Keep up champ

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:28 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Wow one long BS post that literally came down to "It could of" & "I don't like context so I'll ignore it."

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:33 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wow one long BS post that literally came down to "It could of" & "I don't like context so I'll ignore it."

then prove it wrong champ, or are you going to sit there and make excuses pretending you can debunk it smile

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:35 AM
Ophanim is currently offline Click here to Send Ophanim a Private Message Find more posts by Ophanim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

It's been proven wrong, you just dont like it.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 03:40 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

It's been proven wrong, you just dont like it.

no sorry sir, its never been proven wrong.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:08 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by Ophanim
Yeah, it done well against the androids -.- And thor uses it 24/7 oh wait he doesn't, 1 hit ponies champ

Thor's abilities are far more potent

Also, I guess DBZ characters don't planet bust in every single fight so they can't

quote:
Sorry but none of them are a million years old, Its inconsistent and no broly done much more then destroying planets and stars, Quotes in the movie prove otherwise.

quote:
The plot of the movie was for the planets to be there so Vegeta can waste his time until the comet arrives. understand to plot of the movie buddy. Do not ignore it because you have nothing to count it with.

>I know contexts exists but I'll just ignore it because it devalues my opinion

It's like you're being deliberately ignorant, or you're just that damn oblivious

quote:
Let me give you a clap on how stupid this proof is. You cannot prove something wrong, use proof not what you want to see buddy.

You admit there's planets there but try to claim Broly is a skyfather tier being by ignoring things you know exist. You are so dishonest

quote:
No sorry, after it was gone it was said to be under attack, and king kai commented on it. So no your so called fact is not a fact to begin with

Again, the fact that several planets were there still there contradicts your claim outright. Broly is not galaxy busting, never has been and he never will be. Get over it

quote:
Difference it we do not know how long kid Buu can live for as he lived for millions of years nor we do not know about Frieza and how long he lives for.

Useless red herring

quote:
broly on the other hand was said to be a universal destroyer twice, in RSSJ form and LSSJ form by paragus and piccolo.

Feats/powerscaling>statements

quote:
Do some common sense thinking

When you learn sentence structure maybe I will

quote:
how long saiyans live for + the age of Broly (30 years) + how big the universe is. Sorry to say but 50 to 60 years to destroy a universe is going to put him on a Galaxy level scale.

Broly destroyed a galaxy (by destroying stars one after the other, not several at once, mind you), now you're trying to bring up destroying universes, make up your damn mind

But then again non of them destroyed a galaxy in front of someone and have them being said to be a galaxy level destructor at the pace there going

quote:
Sorry sir but no, galactus is not going to get shit stomped by a planet level attack, hence why it was said to be the force of a billion supernovas

I take it you ignored the whole "most of us ignore punching out weakened Galactus" thing as an outlier. That and I think he had help from Odin, unless I'm thinking of something else

quote:
Keep up champ

Says the guy who uses DBZtard/comic downplayer tactics that failed to work as far back as 2008, because if you push hard enough, you never know, it'll work!

Also, don't you love substanceless TL;DR posts such as yours?

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by StealthRanger on Aug 26th, 2014 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 05:35 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

quote:
Thor's abilities are far more potent

Also, I guess DBZ characters don't planet bust in every single fight so they can't

That because they control the Ki radius of the blast, and Thor absorbing energy is one hit pony technique

quote:
>I know contexts exists but I'll just ignore it because it devalues my opinion

It's like you're being deliberately ignorant, or you're just that damn oblivious

quote:
"Bu- bu- bu teh plot guize!"

No, no plot to it, there were planets still there, and ki signals since Goku could IT there, ergo galaxy was not destroyed and Broly is not a galaxy buster and he never will be, case closed

nice logic sir, though the reason for that has been explain, deal with it

quote:
You admit there's planets there but try to claim Broly is a skyfather tier being by ignoring things you know exist. You are so dishonest

I truly do not care about what level he would be placed in comics, The planets where there as a set up for Vegeta to waste his time. And fun fact comparing fews thousands, Hundreds of thousands or stars/planets to hundreds of billions of Stars and planets is like comparing a ant to a house, Its not noticeable. So sorry but next time you eat a sandwich and you drop 1 or 2 tiny crumbs, it means you didn't eat that sandwich

quote:
Useless red herring

Eh no, Come up with better proof bud

quote:
Feats/powerscaling>statements

Funny, I bet if i power scale Frieza saga and DBZ, I would never hear the end of it, but it does not matter. 2 times bud, Looks like the guy is not playing around on what he can do

quote:
Broly destroyed a galaxy (by destroying stars one after the other, not several at once, mind you), now you're trying to bring up destroying universes, make up your damn mind

Sorry sir, I do not see the same part as you. So do not express your views like they are correct unless you are proving so.

Fun fact, King kai said was when he said in the jap sub that "At this rate, even my northern galaxy will be destroyed"

Slipping on thin ice bud

quote:
I take it you ignored the whole "most of us ignore punching out weakened Galactus" thing as an outlier. That and I think he had help from Odin, unless I'm thinking of something else

Oh so king thor who punched Galactus and said to be at a billion supernovas is now a outlier -.-

Please your full of shit lol

quote:
Says the guy who uses DBZtard/comic downplayer tactics that failed to work as far back as 2008, because if you push hard enough, you never know, it'll work!

Also, don't you love substanceless TL;DR posts such as yours?

Sorry what the series shows and says > what you want to see and how you place DBZ. and i do not underrate comics, King thor should be Galaxy level

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 07:22 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by Ophanim
That because they control the Ki radius of the blast, and Thor absorbing energy is one hit pony technique

Special pleading fallacy. You either apply the same logic across fiction or you get out

"He didn't use it every time he's not allowed to use it" is not an argument, it's nothing but a retarded downplayer's tactic and that's all it's ever going to be

quote:
nice logic sir, though the reason for that has been explain, deal with it

Translation: "I'm not listening lalalalala"

quote:
I truly do not care about what level he would be placed in comics, The planets where there as a set up for Vegeta to waste his time. And fun fact comparing fews thousands, Hundreds of thousands or stars/planets to hundreds of billions of Stars and planets is like comparing a ant to a house, Its not noticeable. So sorry but next time you eat a sandwich and you drop 1 or 2 tiny crumbs, it means you didn't eat that sandwich

"Set up" and "teh plot" are just literary devices, which are not taken above suspension of disbelief method

Suspension of disbelief method: Like it or not, there were still lots of planets there and energy since he could IT there, he didn't destroy a galaxy and it was an overtime thing, he's not a skyfather tier being. Case closed

quote:
Funny, I bet if i power scale Frieza saga and DBZ, I would never hear the end of it, but it does not matter. 2 times bud, Looks like the guy is not playing around on what he can do

Well if Frieza Saga chars are weaker, then powerscaling would actually work

quote:
Sorry sir, I do not see the same part as you. So do not express your views like they are correct unless you are proving so.

Fun fact, King kai said was when he said in the jap sub that "At this rate, even my northern galaxy will be destroyed"

Slipping on thin ice bud

What, the fact that stars were disappearing bit by bit rather then all at once not obvious?

"At this rate", meaning it'd happen in the future, meaning it was an overtime thing and the South Galaxy was still in the process of being destroyed you god damn dipshit

quote:
Oh so king thor who punched Galactus and said to be at a billion supernovas is now a outlier -.-

Please your full of shit lol

Well if you want to play that game and take hyperbole literally then Sentry and Hulk are multistellar because their punches are stated to have the force of millions of supernovas, sure

quote:
Sorry what the series shows and says > my personal interpretation and fanwank of DBZ.

Fixed it for you

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 07:45 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by BloodRain
The official plot is that a specific section of the Galaxy is under attack. Nothing more.

no expression

As in all canon information states that Broly was only attacking a section of that Galaxy, not the whole thing. And attacking, not destroying/wiping/busting. Also note the present tense on attacking. Aka not a single blast feat.

no expression

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 09:54 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Show any time table for Broly.

I'll take this serious after that.

Watch the movie yourself.

King Kai said that Broly started attacking, then he called Goku while he was at a meeting for Gohan's school. In that time, Broly destroyed the south galaxy except for two planets, a star, and a comet. That's still galaxy busting.

You expect me to ass-pull a statement from King Kai, saying it took him an exact amount of time to contact Goku? It's a movie, it doesn't work like that.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 08:52 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

quote:
Special pleading fallacy. You either apply the same logic across fiction or you get out

"He didn't use it every time he's not allowed to use it" is not an argument, it's nothing but a retarded downplayer's tactic and that's all it's ever going to be

Actually i have applied it to other fiction, Like Thor punching galactus or One piece etc

Oh so according to you, Thor can beat any energy user since he can absorb, really man wake up will you

quote:
Translation: "I'm not listening lalalalala"

Then do not debate or bring it up if you have nothing in return

quote:
"Set up" and "teh plot" are just literary devices, which are not taken above suspension of disbelief method

Suspension of disbelief method: Like it or not, there were still lots of planets there and energy since he could IT there, he didn't destroy a galaxy and it was an overtime thing, he's not a skyfather tier being. Case closed

And i told you to prove everything you just said, And no shit there was energy, he didn't destroy the galaxy physical. And like i said little planets and stars left over is nothing to hundreds of billion of stars, planets, solar systems. When you build a house 50 meters long, if you see a 1 millimetre chip on a brick, it does not classify as a house -.-

I told you to prove it, Who cares how he ranks in marvel. He galaxy level, if sky farther is galaxy level then he is sky father or whatever. Retarded comic logic really

quote:
Well if Frieza Saga chars are weaker, then powerscaling would actually work

Oh so fan-made power scaling > Statements now -.- really you have nothing to offer do you

quote:
Well if you want to play that game and take hyperbole literally then Sentry and Hulk are multistellar because their punches are stated to have the force of millions of supernovas, sure

Problem is King thor is known for being galaxy level, thus punching at a force of a small galaxy is normal for him, Sentry and hulk always act on planetary level feats. And in comics street level guys can even do well against star level or universal guys. Its inconsistent, but this isn't since the guy who punched is already on a galaxy level tier.

quote:
Fixed it for you

Sorry sir, but what i go by is what the series show and statements, not power scaling assumptions and "oh its a hyperbole, Or its a plot blah blah blah" Really your full of shit

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:51 PM
Ophanim

quote:
As in all canon information states that Broly was only attacking a section of that Galaxy, not the whole thing. And attacking, not destroying/wiping/busting. Also note the present tense on attacking. Aka not a single blast feat.

The Galaxy was said to be under attack AFTER the galaxy was gone, not before. And no section was gone since the entire galaxy disappeared.

Kid Buu feat on destroying a galaxy shows what a few years destroying it looks like, Broly galaxy scene didn't even come close to the style of it

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 11:53 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Last one to realise the image at the begining was wasn't a real representation? Knowing that there are stars still present where the flashy cinematic shows nothing at all, and that its states that only a /section/ was under (present tense) attack.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 12:29 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ophanim

Last one to realise the image at the begining was wasn't a real representation? Knowing that there are stars still present where the flashy cinematic shows nothing at all, and that its states that only a /section/ was under (present tense) attack.

Actually no, your not going to see a few stars from a galaxy, some stars can be seen from 10 000 light years away

seriously the amount of shit i am hearing smh

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:14 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lol nice, test obvious, dodge despite it being littered with stars, which also throws any large scale busting out the window.

Are you denying that everyone states that the galaxy is currently being attacked? Denying that it was stated that only a section of the galaxy was under attack?

Thing is, you have to blindly deny this as accepting either one would prove that that little display was nothing more than imagery, which is also the only support to your galaxy level.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 05:42 AM
SSJGGogeta

Lol nice, test obvious, dodge despite it being littered with stars, which also throws any large scale busting out the window.

Are you denying that everyone states that the galaxy is currently being attacked? Denying that it was stated that only a section of the galaxy was under attack?

Thing is, you have to blindly deny this as accepting either one would prove that that little display was nothing more than imagery, which is also the only support to your galaxy level.

You're completely twisting that statement.

King Kai said in Japanese, "He's attacked the south galaxy! At this rate, he'll come here next!", which still implies that he could destroy the galaxy in a very short amount of time, albeit not all at once. In the english version, he said, "He's destroyed the south galaxy! At this rate, the north will be next!", which puts him at galaxy busting.

Either way, you're still left with a galaxy busting Broly, albeit a slightly weaker one in the japanese dub. If you think the difference between a day or two in busting a galaxy puts any kind of hole in this argument, then you're just an idiot.

Not to mention that this entire feat was brought up solely as support to later tier multiverse busting.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 08:57 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

That doesn't imply anything of the sort. Loldub.

1. The narrator states it's under attack, Kai says it's being attacked. Both present tense. Meaning not some one shot.

2. PapaBroly states that only a section, so only a part, is under attack, again present tense.

3. It's proven that he was also escorting Broly around this section in his spaceship, as proven by them picking up slaves then having Broly destroy their planet. Slaves confirm this.

Lolmultiversebusting.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:17 PM
SSJGGogeta

That doesn't imply anything of the sort. Loldub.

1. The narrator states it's under attack, Kai says it's being attacked. Both present tense. Meaning not some one shot.

2. PapaBroly states that only a section, so only a part, is under attack, again present tense.

3. It's proven that he was also escorting Broly around this section in his spaceship, as proven by them picking up slaves then having Broly destroy their planet. Slaves confirm this.

Lolmultiversebusting.

What? If I said that I could play ten games of football at once, I still do so if I have breaks in between every few plays. Blowing up a galaxy in a day is still galaxy busting. thumb up

1. The narrator states it's under attack. King Kai says it has been attacked. Now if during WWII, I said, "Hiroshima has been attacked by the US, and Nagasaki is going to be next.", would it mean that it hasn't been destroyed? Would it mean that only one building was destroyed in Hiroshima? No, it would mean that Hiroshima was attacked by something they couldn't defend against, was destroyed, and Nagasaki would meet the same fate. That's all that means. King Kai stating that it had been attacked, and at that rate would be the prelude to the north galaxies attack, suggests that Broly had destroyed the galaxy, and soon would destroy the North. You're nitpicking because you have no argument here. Watch it again.

2. He never said that.

3. No, the slaves confirm that Broly didn't destroy their planet because they needed incentive to work for them. He only destroyed their planet afterwards because he didn't give a shit.

Lolunderplaying.

Buuhan multi-reality scream. That is all. thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 04:12 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol the dumbassery.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 04:30 AM
SSJGGogeta

Lol the dumbassery.

Lol the shameful withdrawal.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2014 05:15 AM