KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Logan (2017)

Logan (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He's pushing 135-140 or so by now, right? Considering his powers gave him extended youth besides healing and his healing is diminished (forming scar-tissue instead of smooth skin), it stands to reason he'd also start looking more his age.

Well, I was thinking more of how the guy with an even partially working healing factor seemed to have visibly aged more than a guy who doesn't have one at all, during the same time frame. But it's not a big concern. I gave up on caring about age portrayals in X-Men movies ages ago. It's been so broken for so long that not even the DoFP time line reboot could fix it. I just want it to actually be a good Wolverine movie. Origins was terrible, and the sequel was okay, but nothing to really get excited about.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 09:36 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, that's really what I want too, a good Wolverine flick and this shows promise, from that trailer.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 04:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It feels like this movie should be set much further into the future.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 11:10 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Apparently 2024.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 11:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

If that is the date, it further makes me think that something very specific happened to affect Logan like that. Because the future bits in DoFP are set in 2023. So that means that in one year Xavier seemingly goes half-senile and Logan ages like 20 years. But, IIRC, Singer said that Mr Sinister will be in this one (though he might just be talking out of his ass, like he has in the past. I mean he doesn't have much notable involvement with this project, as far as I am aware).

But the latest speculation is that we are going to get some incarnation of the Legacy virus, and that's what killed all the mutants so quickly, rapidly aged Logan etc.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 25th, 2016 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2016 04:06 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
But the latest speculation is that we are going to get some incarnation of the Legacy virus, and that's what killed all the mutants so quickly, rapidly aged Logan etc.

I've read the legacy virus angle from other posters; seems doable if true.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 05:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCaHADbcdV8

Logan Official Trailer X-Men Cartoon Style.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 05:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Looks pretty good.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 02:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Gave me a chuckle.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2016 04:36 AM
Senor Cage

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 10:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^No you arent.

Oh, wait.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 11:05 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Read the villains for this movie will be the Reavers (Not the ones from Firefly/Serenity).

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 11:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Reavers? Could be cool.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:17 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is my most anticipated movie for real

Trailer gave me Last of Us vibes

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 09:09 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kazenji
Read the villains for this movie will be the Reavers (Not the ones from Firefly/Serenity).

Said that back in September, have they been confirmed now?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 09:11 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I think they have been confirmed, Not sure when it was.

Last edited by Kazenji on Nov 19th, 2016 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 12:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The director is saying this movie won't be a CG ****thon

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/log...cg-fckathon-261

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 01:46 AM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Firefly218
This is my most anticipated movie for real

Trailer gave me Last of Us vibes

Yep. 2017 for me = Logan and Ghost in the Shell.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 05:48 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm just glad this will be Jackman's last time...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 05:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm just glad this will be Jackman's last time...

thumb up

Let's be true to the character and have an actual midget playing him next time. And have Cyclops be the big hunk of a guy.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 10:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote