KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Y'all are sad.say anything you can to make the hulk look better in your eyes. Thor has the better feats and was whooping Hulks ass. Let it go

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 08:34 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor tanking the Bifrost and Sokovia explosions say otherwise. Those are film facts.
Horrendous logic. That's saying hulk couldn't survive those situations. In direct comparison Hulk has fared better ergo he's more durable.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Y'all are sad.say anything you can to make the hulk look better in your eyes. Thor has the better feats and was whooping Hulks ass. Let it go
Hulk is portrayed superior between the two in terms of physicality. Quinjet also agrees. Let it go you snowflake.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk is portrayed superior between the two in terms of physicality. Quinjet also agrees. Let it go you snowflake.

You do realise physicality includes speed and manoeuvrability right? It’s anything a combatant can do “physically”.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You do realise physicality includes speed and manoeuvrability right? It’s anything a combatant can do “physically”.
What area do you think Thor has the physical advantage in.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 09:58 PM
Darth Thor

What area do you think Thor has the physical advantage in.

Superior in Speed, maneuverability. On par with durablity.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Horrendous logic. That's saying hulk couldn't survive those situations. In direct comparison Hulk has fared better ergo he's more durable.

Using film feats is never "horrendous logic", sorry. You're just saying that because those feats shit all over Hulk's feats.

I didn't say Hulk would or wouldn't, I said from what we've seen in multiple films now is that Thor has the superior durability feats; this is just a fact.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Agreed.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 11:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Superior in Speed, maneuverability. On par with durablity.
Thor is the smaller guy and has better skill/training but Hulk is the physical specimen. He's just raw but we see how fast Hulk can be in a raw type manner. He's a monster whereas Thor is the far more technical of the two.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Using film feats is never "horrendous logic", sorry. You're just saying that because those feats shit all over Hulk's feats.

I didn't say Hulk would or wouldn't, I said from what we've seen in multiple films now is that Thor has the superior durability feats; this is just a fact.
When we have examples of how the two stack up in the same universe and you want to ignore those examples and use exclusive feats as the tell all indicator it isn't being objective and you know it.

We judge them based off how they stack up in similar situations. Hulk is the physical specimen here it isn't Thor. Thor is the technical and battle tested warrior who has skill and lightning based powers. Those are his pros whereas physicality is all the Hulk.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:17 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I think both characters came away looking good in the fight. Obviously they didn't let us see who would win if the fight kept going but it CERTAINLY was implied that Thor was going to win. We'll never know. Thor using his powers was essentially supposed to represent him fighting with Mjolnir. When he started using those powers he was easily getting the upper hand. Then Grandmaster robbed us all of the results because he was worried Hulk would lose.

Again; both characters looked good in that fight and that's a pretty good accomplishment by the director in my opinion.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 02:38 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Just saw this finally. I liked it. Hela was powerful as all get out. Thor/Hulk fight was nice but short. I dug the mace Thor was using. Reminded me of Hercules' mace. The Valkyrie that died protecting the movie Valkyrie during the Hela fight was blonde and looked just like Brunnhilde to me. The Skurge tribute to the comics was great. All in all it was a damn fun movie.

8/10

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 03:14 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 03:48 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Grandmaster had two years to watch the Hulk fight and get an idea of his prowess. Yet, despite that, he still felt the need to intervene on Hulk's behalf during the fight with Thor. And no amount of mental backflips can change that.

1000000000000000000% agreed...

Grandmaster saw that Hulk was about to lose and cheated...

Atleast that was my view of things...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 04:16 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is easily the best movie of the year

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:25 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
1000000000000000000% agreed...

Grandmaster saw that Hulk was about to lose and cheated...

Atleast that was my view of things...
He simply didn't want to risk it because he's a corrupt man. His opinion is just that. Thor didn't win.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 01:39 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Thor didnt win but Hulk didnt either....It was 2v1

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:31 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Hulk was not sore either. He looked superior physically whereas Thor had the skill edge which I said years ago.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 02:46 PM
TheLordofMurder

Hulk was not sore either. He looked superior physically whereas Thor had the skill edge which I said years ago.

So you agree that it was 2v1...

Afterall Hulk had help...Thor didnt.

smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:59 PM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb

thumb up

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:00 PM