KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Abomination vs Superman

Abomination vs Superman
Started by: pym-ftw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
You don't have to bump it. Let's discuss this topic. Yes, the demo is out but you can play it online via story mode or team battle.

If you're trying to have it here because you know I destroyed your preconceived notions and blatantly hilarious interpretations of the SACRIFICE fight and you're hoping I forgot and people won't go to check the bumped thread, I can just quote my posts here.

And I forgot about the beta. Literally downloading it now.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:58 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Maybe their physiology is not kryptonian and their body does not work like a reactor.

Who knows but " the Sun does not only produce IR, visible light, and UV. Fusion in the core actually gives off high energy gamma rays. However, as the gamma ray photons make their arduous journey to the surface of the Sun, they are continuously absorbed by the solar plasma and re-emitted to lower frequencies."

Could this gamma rays be the ones responsible for Superman to become on a sundipped state? Who knows.

In any case Superman does not need a sundip or an amp to defeat Abomination

Well, that was our argument the entire time. I don't have a problem with you thinking Superman wins. By the way, does Superman amp off the gamma energy that is generated by the sun?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Well, that was our argument the entire time. I don't have a problem with you thinking Superman wins. By the way, does Superman amp off the gamma energy that is generated by the sun?

let me repeat this for you

"Could this gamma rays be the ones responsible for Superman to become on a sundipped state? Who knows."

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 25th, 2014 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:00 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

let me repeat this for you

"Could this gamma rays be the ones responsible for Superman to become on a sundipped state? Who knows."

thumb up

Gotcha. My question was broad question though. Meant for everyone.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

thumb up

Gotcha. My question was broad question though. Meant for everyone.

And you're the prettiest girl in the room, no matter what people tell you.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:08 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I thought there was gamma radiation in red suns, which depower kryptonian to begin with?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:09 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Bentley
I thought there was gamma radiation in red suns, which depower kryptonian to begin with?

No idea if red suns have it. Our Sun does produce gamma.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:11 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Bentley

Maybe, quite a possible.

But there is also Gamma rad at the core of the sun, so who knows.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:11 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Maybe, quite a possible.

But there is also Gamma rad at the core of the sun, so who knows.

Which means Gamma energy doesn't have a thing to do with Superman absorption abilities?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:19 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Smelly Cat
Which means Gamma energy doesn't have a thing to do with Superman absorption abilities?

It's part of solar energy at the Sun's core. Deal with it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:22 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

it does not mean anything even if there is.

He could absorb a few the types of rads from the sun and exclude Gamma, or maybe he just absorbs ALL the rads that the sun emits, that is what I said "Who knows"

I don't know, you don't know

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:23 PM