KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS

Emperor Vitiate vs Yoda ROTS
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Neph is so purrfect.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
You hate me because I'm prettier than you are.

Send me some pics.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pedophile rapist imo. ^ You make me feel insecure.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Pedophile rapist imo. ^ You make me feel insecure.

Neph is well over age and just a few years younger than I am.

What's he been telling you?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I'll give you a chance to make your case that Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda. Off-panel/off-screen feats that directly contradict his actual showings will be over looked, unless you have an explanation as to why he is unable to use them when we actually see him in action.

If your a person who isn't clouded by your bias person then shouldn't have a problem, so get started, because when I'm done with this thread, I will make Vitiate look like a weak feeb to Yoda, and I guarantee that my argument will not be refuted.

Let me stop you there for a second. First of all Im not sure whether I should even bother after all the negativity you have caused and I surely don't want to waste my time with your attitude. And secondly, you don't get to pick rules. If an official source claims something, it should be taken seriously. We have seen Vitiate in action several times and except for HoT, no one has come close to even stalemating him. In HoT's case he was using a weakened Voice and so it justifies his defeat. I don't see why he would ever need to use excessive powers where he can take out enemies with FLS or mindrape. Your logic fails here.

I'm undecided on Yoda vs Vitiate and never claimed Vitiate would take this. My claim is that he has the advantage in force.

I have presented cases many times regarding Vitiate and even in this thread Ive done so against Carthage. Everything I said applies to you as well. Prove me wrong about nexus effect on Vitaite. You don't get to make argument requests where you present none. Go on, prove me wrong on Vitiate.

And also, I don't mind if I'm proven wrong where you will never change your mind about TOR vs PT crap and its so obvious for everyone.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Send me some pics.

Anybody that knows Neph would know that he'll post pictures of that dashing male model at this point so I can only assume you looked at those pictures and immediately wanted more. You've been waiting for the opportunity to ask him to post pictures haven't you you gigantic slut!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:50 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

^ Called it!

Send me some pics.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Well, this surely wasn't what I've expected to see when I clicked on a Yoda vs Vitiate thread.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Send me some pics.
*unzips pants* okay smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:58 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

So yeah....I think Vitiate takes this 7/10.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 10:58 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by The Merchant
So yeah....I think Vitiate takes this 7/10.

I appreciate your determination on trying to keep it relevant to the thread. big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:00 PM
WildBantha88

Originally posted by Nephthys
^ Called it!

(please log in to view the image)

...oh, what? *clears throat* im sorry. I got lost in his, eyes. *chuckles nervously*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:02 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I... I don't even...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

Originally posted by appletonia
Anybody that knows Neph would know that he'll post pictures of that dashing male model at this point so I can only assume you looked at those pictures and immediately wanted more. You've been waiting for the opportunity to ask him to post pictures haven't you you gigantic slut!

He said he is pretty, not handsome, which contradict the pics he usually posts (including the one he just posted), so, no, I was expecting him to show something different via inbox.

Last edited by Dominis on Sep 7th, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:03 PM
appletonia
major studmuffin

Originally posted by WildBantha88
...oh, what? *clears throat* im sorry. I got lost in his, eyes. *chuckles nervously*

Now there are two of him, and yet I still possess only a single erection.

Last edited by appletonia on Sep 7th, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:08 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Its funny because my page isn't loading correctly so I'm the only one who can't see the image now.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Emperordmb
And I called LeGenD out on his ridiculous claims, especially the Mortis one. That doesn't change the fact that LeGenD isn't as hostile, aggressive, or trollish as "your son."

Says the guy that repeatedly wished death on other users and called for them to commit suicide. Basically things that hurt my feelings very much.

That picture of Neph also confirms what I saw from the waist down. embarrasment

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

So nothing from Sidious 66 or Carthage? Good.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:20 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by Sinious
Let me stop you there for a second. First of all Im not sure whether I should even bother after all the negativity you have caused and I surely don't want to waste my time with your attitude. And secondly, you don't get to pick rules. If an official source claims something, it should be taken seriously. We have seen Vitiate in action several times and except for HoT, no one has come close to even stalemating him. In HoT's case he was using a weakened Voice and so it justifies his defeat. I don't see why he would ever need to use excessive powers where he can take out enemies with FLS or mindrape. Your logic fails here.

I'm undecided on Yoda vs Vitiate and never claimed Vitiate would take this. My claim is that he has the advantage in force.

I have presented cases many times regarding Vitiate and even in this thread Ive done so against Carthage. Everything I said applies to you as well. Prove me wrong about nexus effect on Vitaite. You don't get to make argument requests where you present none. Go on, prove me wrong on Vitiate.

And also, I don't mind if I'm proven wrong where you will never change your mind about TOR vs PT crap and its so obvious for everyone.

I never said I would ignore a source, but unless you can explain how a feat in said source would help him here, then I don't have to accept it unless you can explain why he's unable to use it when he's actually onscreen. Details do matter when discussing vs forums. If a feat contradicts what he's been shown capable of doing onscreen in combat, and knowing how most of Vitiate's most impressive feats require aid and rituals, then I have no reason to accept a feat that lacks context as something he is capable of pulling off anytime he wants. He's never been shown to mindrape a powerful force user mid-combat, without prep. So, no, my logic doesn't fail. If you want to go down that route I can just as easily say Sidious blitzes him, considering he's blitzed some of the top duelist of his time, which means that those top duelist would have to be considerably fast by jedi standards.

Can you or can you not prove Vitiate is more powerful than Yoda? Because I can prove the exact opposite using actual onscreen showings and the fact that he demonstrated to be on par with a sith lord more powerful than Vitiate.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:24 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cant respond at work on the phone dude, Im also on the toilet excreting content from my bowels very similar to the content of your posts

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 7th, 2014 11:26 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote