KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS

What Happens In the Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos Wins Convincingly 40 62.50%
The Hulk Wins 11 17.19%
Thanos and The Hulk Stalemate 13 20.31%
Total: 64 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk VS Thanos: PREDICTIONS
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk will win 10/10. thumb up

this is why i have you on ignore.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:26 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I had you on ignore first... I won. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:36 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by riv6672
I predict i really wont care, as i dont have an over inflated sense of what i actually bring to this board, dork.
Most losers don't care about anything. Well if anyone knows mediocrity it is you. Enjoy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007
I had you on ignore first... I won. thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:44 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by leonidas
i'm not sure how the fight will be fought, but one thing is 100%--hulk will NOT defeat thanos. it would be interesting to see a brawl for a while, but thanos will absolutely never EVER lose a 1on1 battle to the hulk. ever. the reasons are numerous and stem from both in-book feats and outside-the-comic facts. really nothing in marvel stuns me. seeing hulk beat thanos in battle would be (highly ranked) among the most shocking (and horribly stupid) things in the history of comics. bruce's brains will come into play, and stereotypical thanos stupidity will i'm sure be evident, so i'm sure the ultimate confrontation will be a win for hulk, but hulk winning 1on1? never ever gonna happen.
You are exaggerating a little. Hulk can already be stronger than Thanos, since his strength is dynamic. And Hulk has tanked some massive damage (especially with his HF). He has a thunderclap that can one shot Red Hulk.
I'm not saying that Hulk should win, but Spider man vs. Firelord would be worst and not Hulk beating Thanos. Thanos loves to brawl too. It's in his character. Remember that.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 03:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by quanchi112
Most losers don't care about anything.

So your obsession with the people and topics here are...the exception to the rule.

Well if anyone knows mediocrity it is you.

Yeah, i've known you a long time.

Enjoy.

Always.

All owning you aside, the fallout from this fight is going to make for some great reading on the board.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 05:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I predict the outcome of this fight will convince more people that Superman would beat Thanos.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:15 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Who the HECK needs convincing about THAT???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is NOT beating Thanos. Really, he shouldn't be beating Darkseid, either. It's not right that DC makes a character like him job to Superman and I'm a much bigger Superman fan than I'm both Darkseid and Thanos.

I'm not even sure if both Superman and Hulk together could beat Thanos.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:28 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm sure Hulk can beat Thanos, but we'll see, me not being the writer.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:41 AM
Insane Titan

I predict Riv6672 will make every other post in this thread despite not been bothered about this fight laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:56 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

The key to beating Thanos has always been more brute strength.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 07:57 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Think people are forgetting about Hulk ability to tank attacks. It's not just his strength, sometimes Hulk just power through attacks. Sometimes he can be unstoppable. I think this bio defines Hulk perfectly.

http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 12:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 12:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...what we discussed in PM?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Actually, I saw you've already done so, so I suppose you've put your skills into practicethumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is this better Dark? DANG!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Also, thanks for the help buddy and for being patient.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 01:22 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by LGU
I would guess Hulk will look (or at least be implied to be) as strong or stronger although Thanos will win by other means if any fights go to conclusive outcomes.

Whatever happens, it's a win-win situation (or at least, a no-lose situation) for Hulk fans as far as I can see (at least those of the battle board mentality - the story will probably be bad).

If Thanos looks way out of Hulk's league... well, that's just what most people would expect. In the last year or so he's casually owned Black Bolt, Beta Ray Bill and Thor so he can't look particularly bad by comparison barring a one-shot KO or something.

If Hulk looks remotely comparable to Thanos physically, that's a decent showing given the aforementioned physical ownings of some of Marvel's heaviest hitters and Thanos' general above top-tier status.

If Hulk looks or is suggested as being (or potentially being) flat-out stronger/physically more formidable than Thanos, well that's a great showing and would be pretty conclusive proof that Hulk is/can be way beyond his peers of yesteryear under the right conditions.

I don't think there's much (any) chance of Hulk actually winning outright, but he doesn't need to in order to have an excellent showing. If Starlin were to write Hulk stronger than Thanos as the infamous Champion fight might imply is at least a possibility, some sections of Thanos fandom (and other people critical of the idea that Hulk is potentially above top tier) will have to eat some serious crow. And if he doesn't, Hulk still looks no worse than the people most consider to be his peers (Thor, BB, BRB, Surfer etc).

I think Thanos fans have more to fear from this series than Hulk fans overall.

Cheers.

Awesome post

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 06:30 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by playa1258
If Hulk win's it will be prime masturbation material for Hulk fanatic's across the net. CBR will of course say it's SMvsFL and Quanchi will go on a rampage.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who lives closest to Carver to record firsthand the Wednesday reaction to this fight?

News reports of a Man collapsing in a comic shop painted in all green doesn't work without video!

stick out tongue smile big grin eek! laughing out loud laughing

ROFLAMAOOOO!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 06:47 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

By all rights Hulk shouldn't even be a blip on the radar of Thanos, but in a comic? I don't know. People job to Hulk, and the opening post is worded in a way that made me think this is an upcoming fight happening in comics?

If we are talking outside a comic where Thanos remembers all his various powers and what not..then poor Hulk is screwed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote