KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Was the Sentry weakened during his battle with WWH? One_Angry_Scot vs Carver9

Was the Sentry weakened during his battle with WWH? One_Angry_Scot vs Carver9
Started by: One_Angry_Scot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I read his last post all the way through afterwards. I honestly didn't see that. The first two was in response to our first post. The last one was in response to the last post "and I did not read it". With that said, he can have the win.

If you mean this I think it is very honourable. But do you actually think Sentry was weakened by his Agoraphobia or are you just saying this so you don't have to bother (don't mean that rudely).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:55 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Lol...not when I'm at work I can't. I told him my work hours 2 days ago and for some strange reason he still PM me. Well, during the time he PM me, i told him I was spending time with someone.

You never told me your work hours.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 02:58 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He sounded exited, thats all.

Anyways I heard you were hanging out with a girl, does she bake you den pies?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:07 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

No, I'm telling you right now...I did not read his messages all the way through when he sent it to me. He sent me 10 PMS back to back. Back to freaking back in less than 10 minutes. I don't have time for that. I told him before we even started this i wasn't ready for a battlezone. He sent me numerous of PMS, messaged me in threads and then sent me the title of the thread without me even being ready for this but I did it anyway because I promised him I would do it. It wasn't organized at all. I can post the 20 PMS i receives if you want. The first ones I received i was at work in a meeting. I told him I can't respond because I am at work. He apologized. I then get a message asking me what I think about this title. I didn't answer because I was at work. He sent me something asking me to stop ignoring him. I answered. He then asked me to post. I said I couldn't post right now ( still at work). He then ask me will it be in 2 hrs, I said yes, can do it then. My first post i did it while driving home. I read his counter when I got home. I told him that I need to reply to his post. He then ask me when I was going to do it. I said layer because I'm spending time with family. He said when because I have to go to bed...or college, can't remember but I told him I am with family. He sent me 1 more messages after that. I'm not reading through all of that when I have work and a fam. He sent me enough messages to make a small book. So I missed that part. I can post these messages if you want but If I'm at work and if I am spending time with the fam, I'm not reading through 20 messages. Especially when it's in a battlezone i was rushed into.

I gave him the win and I'm not discussing if Sentry was holding back or not if it's brought up again.

Again, don't make a Battle Zone if you can't respond.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t509723.html

It requires discussion.

Don't have a fit because what you're moaning about is wrong. You made a BZ.

Expect 10 PM's at least. These things aren't sorted with one word.

You don't need to confirm whether he was weakened because I think we all know the truth anyway.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:08 AM
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Again, don't make a Battle Zone if you can't respond.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t509723.html

It requires discussion.

Don't have a fit because what you're moaning about is wrong. You made a BZ.

Expect 10 PM's at least. These things aren't sorted with one word.

You don't need to confirm whether he was weakened because I think we all know the truth anyway.

I just counted. You sent me a total of 32 PMS. I'm not reading through 32 PMS in a day. That's insane. Some of them, I didn't even get the chance to read. I proofed read your PMS and missed something. My bad, but remember, I'm not responding to that many PMS in a short period of time. Let alone reading it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 6th, 2014 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He sounded exited, thats all.

Anyways I heard you were hanging out with a girl, does she bake you den pies?

He probably was excited. I was kind of excited as well but it was rushed and we should've had a middle person. Next time, that is what I will do.

Lol...I was with fam crazy but if a girl was over here, I would most Def ask her to bake me a pie. A pumpkin pie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I just counted. You sent me a total of 32 PMS. I'm not reading through 32 PMS in a day. That's insane. Some of them, I didn't even get the chance to read. I proofed read your PMS and missed something. My bad, but remember, I'm not responding to that many PMS in a short period of time. Let alone reading it.

Again, don't do a battlezone then moan about getting PM's.

Things need to be clarified. As we see with you misreading things. It was good I did message you then hey?

Remember you never told me your work hours. Plus I just think you need to remember that things need to 100% down in stone. We had a lot to discuss. Even the judges said to me that this was a complicated one.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:17 AM
Badabing
Karen

People posting in this thread who had no reason to post have contaminated the whole thing. I'm not a ref for BZ matches. The participants and judges should know what's going on before any final posts or votes. This is between Carver and One Angry Scot.

Edit: I've deleted all the irrelevant posts, posts which contain an opinion on who won, and any post quoting a irrelevant/opinion post. And me using the word "irrelevant" to describe some of the posts is more than generous.

I'm going to start handing out 1 month bans.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Dec 6th, 2014 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 03:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote