KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Hulk

Captain Marvel Vs Hulk
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Billy uses the Wisdom of Solomon and uses reason and calm to not attack the Hulk but calm him down by pointing out the possible destruction and harm he could do to the delicate environment that they are in....and then Shazam Lightening Blasts Bruce Banner.

The Hulk is very smart these days. He goes by Doc Green now, and he may be smarter than Solomon due to that extremis tech in his brain. @Leo, I'm not sure that I would compare Cap Marvel's lightning, or his control over it to Marvel's Zeus? I really need to see a bit more of Doc Green, but from what I can tell, his base strength is already on Captain Marvel's level. Look at how easily he restrained A-Bomb recently. A-Bomb took hits from Loeb era Rulk that registered a full 10 of a seismic scale I'm assuming that it was the Rictor Scale, but due to propriety reasons they did not come straight out and call it that.

I don't agree that Captain Marvel/Black Adam are Gladiator level characters in terms of versatility. Gladiator can spam laser blasts all day long, while Captain Marvel usually fights in pseudo brick mode. He doesn't have the freeze breath, he doesn't have the laser vision, super hearing, super telescopic vision, that Superman, and his clones (Gladiator, Hyperion.. etc) have. he has speed, but the Hulk has fought fast guys before, so I'm not convinced that this is a 100% way of beating him. I guess he could attempt to fly in, and drill him in his head a few hundred times for the KO? In all honesty though, I have always seen Thor as Marvel's superior due in part to the hammer, weather control and he is definitely squishier than Superman.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

"He may be smarter than Solomon" : DDDDD

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:45 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wisdom of Solomon, not the smarts of Uatu. Different kind of mental aptitudes methinks.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Also i missed the part where this happens to be the Savage Gray Hulk. I change my opinion to Cap Marvel taking the majority.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:49 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by krisblaze
And look at his fights.

http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/4005-...-thread-607602/

And look at his fights.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Stoic
Also i missed the part where this happens to be the Savage Gray Hulk. I change my opinion to Cap Marvel taking the majority.

He's not gray, he's green.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 06:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by riv6672
He's not gray, he's green.

What does gravage mean exactly? Is this the current Hulk?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:03 AM
krisblaze

Wisdom of Solomon, not the smarts of Uatu. Different kind of mental aptitudes methinks.

Yeah and the wisdom of solomon is far more useful in battle as it warns him of danger, gives him info about opponents, etc.

Instantly.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:03 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No smile

Cap is faster, stronger, more durable, more versatile and infinitely smarter.

laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm still trying to figure out what gravage Hulk means exactly? What Hulk is being used here?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:09 AM
riv6672

What does gravage mean exactly? Is this the current Hulk?

Gravage Hulk has the cunning intellect of Bruce Banner, the personality of the grey Hulk, and the raw power of the savage Hulk.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:12 AM
krisblaze

^Grey Hulk is the cunning one, not Banner.

I'm still trying to figure out what gravage Hulk means exactly? What Hulk is being used here?

Similar to Savage Hulk.

A bit smarter.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:13 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Don't tell me that this is the Hulk from Sakaar? The Green Scar? That's all that I'm getting with that description. If so He would beat the life out of Captain Marvel.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:20 AM
krisblaze

Haha what, he'd get stomped equally bad. Especially considering that he was weakened half the time no expression

And no, not green scar.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:22 AM
riv6672

^Grey Hulk is the cunning one, not Banner.

Similar to Savage Hulk.

A bit smarter.

Either way he aint no Solomon.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:24 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Wow this feels like a guessing game. Do you have a story line that he appears in? Was it the Hulk that fought during the Secret Wars, Teamed up with Sasquatch to take on Wendigo? Anyways I'm about to crash.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:26 AM
riv6672

Wow this feels like a guessing game. Do you have a story line that he appears in? Was it the Hulk that fought during the Secret Wars, Teamed up with Sasquatch to take on Wendigo? Anyways I'm about to crash.
the Avengers Assemble series Hulk that fought Zodiac and Thanos in their first arc. Have a good night!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:30 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by leonidas
marvel should win but only if he fights smart. speed and energy via magic lightning should be enough to take hulk out. there is precedence for lightning working more than once in the past and marvel's lightning has been shown to be very powerful in some instances. he's strong enough to do definite damage and is durable enough to take a heavy beating if he needs it but lightning and speed should be enough to get him the wins. i'd call it a split.

marvel's level also tends to vary more than superman's but he is still pretty damn close. i'd give supes a majority, marvel a split and hulk a majority over ww--all in the classic versions of the dc characters.

the dcnu marvel may not get a majority, but i've STILL not seen enough to definitively state his level. it's a good fight for sure.

This.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I feel the same way actually.

It's not the Hulk from the shit Bendis story that Riv is referring to, and he would most certainly get stomped. Same with the "old" Gravage Hulk.

I kind of assumed he was referring to the non-WBH from current ish times.

I also wonder what kind of Marvel this is, as there's been a few different ones in preboot times....

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:34 AM
riv6672

If there's two problems with making a thread here, is how often we get hung up on what version of each character is which, and how many versions the Companies keep pumping out.

Lets just say its the Hulk from the fun Bendis story, m'kay kris?
And yes, we get it, you think he gets stomped.laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 17th, 2014 07:48 AM