KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2016 Presidencial Race

Next President
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Joe Biden 2 4.55%
Hilary Clinton 17 38.64%
Martin O'Malley 1 2.27%
Bernie Sanders 5 11.36%
Jim Webb 0 0%
Jeb Bush 1 2.27%
Ben Carson 4 9.09%
Chris Christie 1 2.27%
Donald Trump 12 27.27%
Ted Cruz 1 2.27%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2016 Presidencial Race
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Does Ben Carson have any kind of chance? My conservative family members like his ideas and I really had never even heard of him.

He's black, so no.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Exactly, if the Dems put forth another black man, the Reps would enact the: "There's an old saying in Tennessee," *awkward pauses* "I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'" tactic.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 10:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Benjamin Netayahu should run. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2015 11:27 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's all about who can raise the most money and has some seniority in Washington. Corey Booker is a juggernaut for fundraising and Joe led a coalition to stop in the Senate the madmen of W/Cheney. FEMA funds are always misused, Hurricane Katrina to NOLA are still unaccounted for, and at the discretion of the state government, so Christie is safe there. Jeb has been out of office for a while, but the GOP (or is it GOB, grand old Bush party) appears to be doing a double down on Jeb, so it might be Jeb B and Christie.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 12:34 AM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
He's black, so no.

Racist rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 05:05 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Will be hilarious if the GOP puts up Ted Cruz and starts spinning the reasons why he's eligible, despite being born in Canada, eh.

All the "Obama was born in Kenya" wingers will be eating crow then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 06:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

People voting for Hilary here, so weird people want to see her in office.

Like why would anyone want her as Commander in Chief.

Its like they didn't learn their lesson with Obama.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 03:21 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

We should look at Bush to see how it's done right.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 03:36 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Oh, Donald Trump on the list at all, that made me laugh smile

quote:
Lestov16
I don't see Christie getting the nomination. Opponents can easily attack him on the diversion of Sandy funds. True it may have helped seniors, but seniors who were his constituents.

Sandy? Nah, too near to related successes. The bridge scandal, that's what really hurt him.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
People voting for Hilary here, so weird people want to see her in office.

Like why would anyone want her as Commander in Chief.

Its like they didn't learn their lesson with Obama.

Well, his economic performance is at least comparable to Reagan's despite starting out with worse conditions- with the only recent President surpassing them being Clinton- he improved healthcare in America, civil rights have made major strides in multiple areas, and he's done better on the foreign stage than President Bush II did.

I think you might not have learned your lesson with President Obama smile Why should we have a problem with a President who's outperformed any Republican President in my lifetime, despite Republicans trying to torpedo him in ways that are often actively harmful to the country? And Hillary's even closer tied to the only President in my lifetime to have done better than President Obama.

Last edited by Q99 on Apr 15th, 2015 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 03:54 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Robtard
Will be hilarious if the GOP puts up Ted Cruz and starts spinning the reasons why he's eligible, despite being born in Canada, eh.

All the "Obama was born in Kenya" wingers will be eating crow then.

It's so hilarious the people who do that, and normally using the reason 'he had an American parent'. Just, btw, like Obama, who had an American parent *and* was born in the US!

It's like wearing a sign proclaiming 'I only used this argument against Obama because he's black.'

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 04:06 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

Sandy? Nah, too near to related successes. The bridge scandal, that's what really hurt him.

Well, his economic performance is at least comparable to Reagan's despite starting out with worse conditions- with the only recent President surpassing them being Clinton- he improved healthcare in America, civil rights have made major strides in multiple areas, and he's done better on the foreign stage than President Bush II did.

I think you might not have learned your lesson with President Obama smile Why should we have a problem with a President who's outperformed any Republican President in my lifetime, despite Republicans trying to torpedo him in ways that are often actively harmful to the country? And Hillary's even closer tied to the only President in my lifetime to have done better than President Obama.

The government in like 100 trillion in debt. I don't call that a good thing and what did Obama do to pay it down?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 08:49 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The government in like 100 trillion in debt. I don't call that a good thing and what did Obama do to pay it down?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...eased-two-thir/

Obama has actually done much more to shrink the deficit than George W did, but as this article points out, we're still not in a very good position because there's been insufficient reform on entitlement programs.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 10:25 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol

"Obama claims"

yet here is the truth

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...ebt_87_trillion

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 10:32 PM
snowdragon

I want to hear more from Carson and Sanders.

The HBO series The Newsroom really pegged how we run our elections and the state of our "debates."

Get rid of Clinton and Bush, let's see if we can create an amalgam candidate by crossing Carson and Sanders and have them run against an amalgam of Rand and Warren!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 10:34 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

(please log in to view the image)

So you would want this as your president?

She looks possessed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:51 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 03:58 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by |King Joker|

He is just as bad. His surgery seems to have failed him.

Why do people vote for these fcking tools.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:04 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:05 AM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

who ever gets it cant be worse then Then Tony F*cking Abbot. the man is a dick head whose ears stickout like car doors. if i wasnt drinking because i enjoyed it i would be drinking because i know he is in control of my life... and i am freak'n 17!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:59 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilarys whole new campaign about how she is one of "the people"

She couldnt even leave a tip for the "normal people"

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...hing-in-tip-jar

She's a complete fraud and a lier.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:15 AM