KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2016 Presidencial Race

Next President
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Joe Biden 2 4.55%
Hilary Clinton 17 38.64%
Martin O'Malley 1 2.27%
Bernie Sanders 5 11.36%
Jim Webb 0 0%
Jeb Bush 1 2.27%
Ben Carson 4 9.09%
Chris Christie 1 2.27%
Donald Trump 12 27.27%
Ted Cruz 1 2.27%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2016 Presidencial Race
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think Biden knows he isn't Presidential material. As much as I don't take Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, or Rand Paul seriously as candidates, I can much more easily imagine them as presidents than I can Biden. Which is odd because he's been a literal heartbeat away from being one for seven years now.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 03:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
She's running around in a $500,000 car on the campaign trail, and then parks it in handicap parking while visiting the "everyday people."

She is not Bill, she will never be Bill and frankly people are sick and tired of the Clintons..

(please log in to view the image)

She's probably not driving the car herself and didn't park it.

Love her, hate her or don't care, I don't think she wants to be Bill, H. Clinton has tried hard to be her own person, distancing her accomplished from her husband's prestige.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's a complete fool. Adult fun camps, lol.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:33 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

While that was a silly and foolsih thing, I'd not call her a "complete fool" over it.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
While that was a silly and foolsih thing, I'd not call her a "complete fool" over it.

Accepting foreign donations from countries that discriminate against women.
Paying women staffers 70 cents on the dollar.
Can't even tip when she goes out to eat at "everyday people" establishments
Drives around in a 500,000 shaggin wagon.
Email scandal
Benghazzi
The Bosnia Embellishment
Ignoring the Youth
Iraq War Vote Change of Heart
Firing Patty Solis

I mean I could go on and on about her foolishness.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:40 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Do so then

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:47 PM
dadudemon

Do so then

I agree, TI. Keep telling me more about the bad stuff about Hillary. I don't like her and don't want her to be the next PotUS. Give me more reasons.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 04:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do so then

Hubris

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I doubt you'd find a top politician that doesn't possess that quality.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:02 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Iraqi War Vote.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Already stated.

I personally don't see that one as a big issue. She voted yes based on a false premise and then changed her mind after facts came out, 6ish years later, it wasn't even a flip-flop.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:08 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok so your not going to vote for her right?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ok so your not going to vote for her right?

I'll probably cast my vote to an Independent again. Living in Ca., I have that luxury since it's a very staunch Blue state with little to no chance of going Purple or Red. So I can waste/use my vote in support of a Three-Party system.

But I'd vote for Clinton over Cruz, Huckabee or Rubio if I was in a state that could go either way, like NJ, NY, IN or crappy OH. Don't know too much about Everson, Carson or Rand Jr., so can't comment there.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 05:44 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds good to me.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 06:03 PM
dadudemon

I'll probably cast my vote to an Independent again. Living in Ca., I have that luxury since it's a very staunch Blue state with little to no chance of going Purple or Red. So I can waste/use my vote in support of a Three-Party system.

But I'd vote for Clinton over Cruz, Huckabee or Rubio if I was in a state that could go either way, like NJ, NY, IN or crappy OH. Don't know too much about Everson, Carson or Rand Jr., so can't comment there.

thumb up

I'm also going to vote for someone other than a GOP or Dem. Just looking for that person.

I think "I Side With" said a Green Party member had over an 80% match with my ideals. Perhaps I should revive that thread and see where other KMC political posters stand.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 07:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 01:53 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 01:58 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got no problem with those making over a million a year being taxed at 80% for every dollar over a million made from any source of revenue. No problem with it all. And keep the rest of the income tax in place too.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 02:01 AM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

How do people like TI think democracies work? that the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many?

is he familiar with the process election?

Does he think that the president should not answer to the demands of the majority, but rather a select few?

Does he think that any American president, or hitler, or any dictator had or have any intention of representing the good of the people?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 05:29 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
How do people like TI think democracies work? that the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many?

is he familiar with the process election?

Does he think that the president should not answer to the demands of the majority, but rather a select few?

Does he think that any American president, or hitler, or any dictator had or have any intention of representing the good of the people?

I am, since I am from here, since you are not, are you?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 05:32 AM