KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2016 Presidencial Race

Next President
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Joe Biden 2 4.55%
Hilary Clinton 17 38.64%
Martin O'Malley 1 2.27%
Bernie Sanders 5 11.36%
Jim Webb 0 0%
Jeb Bush 1 2.27%
Ben Carson 4 9.09%
Chris Christie 1 2.27%
Donald Trump 12 27.27%
Ted Cruz 1 2.27%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2016 Presidencial Race
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm hoping for either 3rd term obama or donald trump

though my ideal choice would be putin

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:22 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by red g jacks
i'm hoping for either 3rd term obama or donald trump

though my ideal choice would be putin

Easy, move to Russia.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:24 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Reid calls GOP candidates loses.

Hey buddy speak of the devil! You lost your eye!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...uls-losers.html

Karma is *****, lol

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:29 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I'm not sure why so many people think Hillary is going in easy

The Dems got spanked in the last round of voting
The only Gop'er that has as much haters as her is Rubio
Yes we can (have a black president) plays better than feminist push

Also in all her time in Washington, what is her biggest accomplishment?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:25 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Her opening week has been an aweful start.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:09 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'm not sure why so many people think Hillary is going in easy

The Dems got spanked in the last round of voting
The only Gop'er that has as much haters as her is Rubio
Yes we can (have a black president) plays better than feminist push

Also in all her time in Washington, what is her biggest accomplishment?

Mid-Term elections are often a false positive because they have such low turnouts so they tend to favor the party that's most worked up. The Democrats lost more than the Republicans won, which becomes clear when you see how, despite the republicans winning so many legislatures and state houses, Democrat-friendly ballot initiatives passed in many of those same states. Republicans are still on the wrong side of demographic trends, still have nothing to show for themselves in congress except a number of failed attempts to repeal Obamacare that almost shut down the government, and stunts that have humiliated the nation on the world stage.

I think if the last two presidents have shown anything, America doesn't need an impressive resume to vote someone into office. Clinton is AT LEAST as qualified to be president as either Obama or Bush were when they took office. Not saying that's a good thing, but it is what it is.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 08:07 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Benghazi anyone?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 09:11 PM
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

anybody but that mullet headed ****, please

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 03:48 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Which one's the mullet-headed c*nt?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 03:49 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Which one's the mullet-headed c*nt?

Hilary

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 03:51 AM
Q99

Word of advise: Sexist insults like that are really gonna impress voters wink

They also make it look like you're reacting out of bias and not looking at the candidates objectively.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mid-Term elections are often a false positive because they have such low turnouts so they tend to favor the party that's most worked up.

Indeed, the latest one was the lowest turnout yet, plus just who was up for grabs favored the Republicans.

Due to the 6-year cycles, things normally favor one party or other just by chance of which vulnerable state seats come up... and similarly, the Republicans are going to be more vulnerable in future cycles in turn.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Benghazi anyone?

Ah yes, when the Republicans spent months turning a miscommunication- a miscommunication in the reporting, mind you, not one that affected actions on the ground- that happened below the level of anyone important into some giant scandal.

And then when Romney tried to use it against Obama in the *last* presidential debates- remember those?- he got spanked on them in the debate when Obama used the magic of fact-checking on him.

It's already been brought up in one election and fell flat. The muddled reporting on Benghazi simply isn't the magic bullet scandal that Republicans want it to be, since that's all it was, muddled reporting.

That's one of the big problem with the Republican approach recently- they're unwilling to simply score some points and move on, they have to push everything into "This will be the thing that sinks Obama!" (And replace Obama with Hillary soon), and they end up exaggerating, misrepresenting, and making errors in doing so, tossing away what points they could've gained.

Meanwhile, the Republican party tried to destroy the US economy with their debt ceiling fights.... twice.... and the Democrats use that against them but without driving it into the group, and thus gaining more pro-functional-economy voters to their side each time.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 11:08 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you always makes it well Look! "The Republicans this!"

You seem pretty smart then always passing the blame..unless you are not above that.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 02:55 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Why do you always makes it well Look! "The Republicans this!"

You seem pretty smart then always passing the blame..unless you are not above that.

... because we're literally comparing people of two political parties and talking about a race between them and what's going to affect the race? I mean, do you think 'we can only talk bad about Hillary and not both parties, nor can we defend Hillary' is what comes with that type of discussion? If so, the original post wasn't too clear on that.

Also, on 'passing the blame,' I think it important to recognize who did what. The State Department under Hillary *did* mess up, no doubt, and that's on her in that the people under her made errors. It's not a big enough mess up to be particularly crucial, though, and I also outlined why it's impact is going to be further lessened, namely it's been heavily overmined for attacks against Obama. That's just the context which an attack strategy in the campaign based on Benghazi is going to have to exist in. I fully expect it to come up, and it may even score a little ground, but if we're talking about the elections, yea, that's all that Benghazi matters, a fairly spent issue that's already been heavily mined and where multiple Republican investigations found no wrongdoing on her part, so there's also a chance for backfire despite the real errors made.

You literally brought up a topic so I brought up things directly related to that topic as directly applies to this topic, namely the last time Benghazi was used in a presidential debate.

And now I've further gone into detail about the topic you brought up in the context of the race this thread is about.

If you don't want people to give information on topics, you shouldn't bring them up in the first place. If you only have an objection to facts being brought up when they disagree with your intended point, that says something too.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:12 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
Word of advise: Sexist insults like that are really gonna impress voters wink

They also make it look like you're reacting out of bias and not looking at the candidates objectively.

i don't vote and i don't care who runs this country tbh

unless you're like some rich **** trying to edge out a sphere of influence, watching politics is like watching reality television

you keep it on cause... shit, it's on

you're probably the kind of sap that voluntarily dedicates themselves to the furthering of one particular politician's career all while feeling that you're just doing your civic duty

sexist insults like that are the only reason i pop into a thread like this, these days..

but honestly i don't know anything about her policies i just dislike her manufactured TV personality.

edit- and of course, her hair style.

Last edited by red g jacks on Apr 19th, 2015 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 02:29 AM
snowdragon

Poor q99 defending democrats until the end.

Benghazi could be a total piece of garbage news wise but we'll never know because apparently congressional committees can't pull info from a deleted hard drive.

IRS might be a total farce but once again deleted now recovered hard drives still waiting on info.

fast and furious who knows again the ag said fu not releasing info.

Obama was pretty weak with the video/un piece then going to get funds for campaigning within 24 hours.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:49 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
... because we're literally comparing people of two political parties and talking about a race between them and what's going to affect the race? I mean, do you think 'we can only talk bad about Hillary and not both parties, nor can we defend Hillary' is what comes with that type of discussion? If so, the original post wasn't too clear on that.

Also, on 'passing the blame,' I think it important to recognize who did what. The State Department under Hillary *did* mess up, no doubt, and that's on her in that the people under her made errors. It's not a big enough mess up to be particularly crucial, though, and I also outlined why it's impact is going to be further lessened, namely it's been heavily overmined for attacks against Obama. That's just the context which an attack strategy in the campaign based on Benghazi is going to have to exist in. I fully expect it to come up, and it may even score a little ground, but if we're talking about the elections, yea, that's all that Benghazi matters, a fairly spent issue that's already been heavily mined and where multiple Republican investigations found no wrongdoing on her part, so there's also a chance for backfire despite the real errors made.

You literally brought up a topic so I brought up things directly related to that topic as directly applies to this topic, namely the last time Benghazi was used in a presidential debate.

And now I've further gone into detail about the topic you brought up in the context of the race this thread is about.

If you don't want people to give information on topics, you shouldn't bring them up in the first place. If you only have an objection to facts being brought up when they disagree with your intended point, that says something too.

I know the republicans have done stuff stupid stuff. If you wanna point fingers lets talk. But I hope you don't do the "Look what Bush did 8 years Ago!"

But Cmon! Hilary is a complete clown of a Secretary of State, what did she do, what did she accomplish? Supposedly Somalia, Yemen and Egypt and Libya are their successes..What effing success????

She accepts foreign donations from states that punish women and then pays her female staffers .70 cents on the dollar but then wants to run a campaign that will largely be based on "sexism"

She is a complete joke, a liar, a fraud, she isn't what the American people want or need.

She can't even tip the "everyday people" when going out to eat.

She's running around in a $500,000 car on the campaign trail, and then parks it in handicap parking while visiting the "everyday people."

She is not Bill, she will never be Bill and frankly people are sick and tired of the Clintons..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:11 AM
Mindset

People will never be tired of Bill.

I don't think people are even tired of Hilldawg, she's pretty popular.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
People will never be tired of Bill.

I don't think people are even tired of Hilldawg, she's pretty popular.

laughing laughing laughing

Have you listened to her open her mouth, it sounds like a funeral proceeding.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:51 AM
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems odd that there is no other dem running. Looks like Hillary has no one in the party to compete against. Winner by default. I still say Corey Booker is VP, due to fundraising prowess and to draw blacks to the voting booth.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 01:21 AM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's got Biden to compete with.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 01:51 AM