KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Fear the Walking Dead

Fear the Walking Dead
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'm mixed. I'll probably still be obligated to look at this since it's part of the WD universe, but damn does it feel like a chore to watch at times. The 2nd season was still a lot better though, and S3 might be worth it if we get more killer Travis or something.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 05:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Maybe, but they still win. #facts

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Watched episode 1 of this, pretty shit acting. TWD also sucks now, too.

Very unfortunate.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 06:50 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Trocity just got him/her/it/self's name put on some LISTS.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 07:17 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol this came back last night, any thoughts on the first two ep? I haven't seen them yet.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 01:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Well, ****.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 12:01 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I thought the experimentation part was a little reminiscent of Season 1 of the parent show. But it quickly deviated into the familiar "Join a group/adapt to it and watch it implode" arc that plagues some of the latter seasons of TWD. A lot of the characters that are interesting are split up, and a ton of their decisions are really stupid.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 02:00 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This season has been, so far, surprisingly solid tbh

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 04:14 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So is Daniel protected by God now?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 05:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Daniel's episode was cool and probably one of the better character-centric episodes I've seen for a while now. The whole arc with the daughter is uninteresting, Strand just seems to be useless for the moment (Though I love his character), and the Native American thing just seems so out far out. Its definitely a cool thing to see and something the main show would never do, but it just seems really far-fetched. The show really is off on a good start though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 01:39 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So far Daniels somehow escaped a burning building and he called upon a thunderbolt to kill a zombie.

Something is up with this dude.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 03:56 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Black Jesus??

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 01:50 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by carthage
Black Jesus??

El Salvadorian Jesus.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This season has been among the best in the whole franchise. Hopefully tonight's episodes won't break the streak.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 01:17 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It didn't. thumb up Also like how turned out the vengeful Native American wasn't really the bad guy like he came off as in his first appearance.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 03:50 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The texan got snowed, though.

Unless I missed something that makes him a monster, from his perspective his family traded for the land fair and square. Defending it doesn't make him the bad guy.

But lets turn a naunced story of two warring factions into "Kill the white racist."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 03:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Did you cry when he died?

You're very slow, so unsurprisingly some things seem to have gone over your head little man. Maybe when she left Ofelia to die because she was brown? Or when he killed the indian's father because he came looking to know what happened to his brother? Maybe how he abused his wife and children because he was too much of a weaksauce to put down the cup?

And after all those shitty things he commited, Jere didn't get killed because of that. He got killed because it was the only way it could be peace with the other group, but was too much of a coward to do it himself and preffered to see everyone else die with him.

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Jul 11th, 2017 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 04:42 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
[B]Did you cry when he died?

You're very slow, so unsurprisingly some things seem to have gone over your head little man.

An ad hominem over a tv show? Really?

Guess I'll chalk that up to karma, after blowing up in a comic book thread one time, but jesus. laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 05:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Concession accepted. thumb up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 05:53 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing you brought up that says he deserved what happened is "the indian's" (How very regressive of you, calling him an indian) father. One could argue self defense against a trespasser, but it sounds like he outright murdered the man...

Everything else just marks him as a shitty person, which doesn't mean he didn't have a right to his property, or wasn't justified in defending what's his. Even if it cost everyone else their lives (They could just leave, after all. He owes them nothing.)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 06:30 PM