KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Dark Souls is on sale on the Nintendo Switch.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:58 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Android?

And IOS, downloaded it for my Samsung and IPad.

It's not very well optimized at all, lagging much on the budget phone, and even lags a bit on the Mini 2. Also probably has ads, but I usually flip on airplane mode to avoid that in free games.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm

It's not very well optimized at all, lagging much on the budget phone, and even lags a bit on the Mini 2. Also probably has ads, but I usually flip on airplane mode to avoid that in free games.

Or don't go online turn off data which also works too.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 02:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd also highly recommend Battleheart, while we're talking formerly commercial games turned free on Android.

I paid full price for it back when I had a Kindle Fire HD, and got stuck with the dated version due to Mika Mobile withdrawing from the Android market. And then MM apparently had a change of heart, and decided to release their original, fully updated, free to Android users. (But not to IOS users. They have to pay!)

I'm not about to forgive them leaving us paying customers in the wind for years (I mean, how much of a slap in the face is it to tell a paying customer, as he has "It just isn't worth my time.") but I do think the game is well worth a look. (Also, their Zombieville USA is also free, and pretty fun.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 30th, 2019 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 02:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Tried out buying stuff on Humble Bundle today, They have the Lego games in a bundle on sale

I was only after the Harry Potter years 1-4 & Lego Batman...only $1 but it's $1.42 since it's in Australian Dollar's for me, So i went with $1.50.

Old Post May 1st, 2019 02:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Humble Bundle is offering "Age of Wonders III" for free on their website right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/age-of-wonders-iii

Sale ends in about a day and a half, so get it while you can.

The game is normally $29.99 USD and is apparently very good:

Old Post May 9th, 2019 07:04 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Humble Bundle is offering "Age of Wonders III" for free on their website right now: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/age-of-wonders-iii

Sale ends in about a day and a half, so get it while you can.

The game is normally $29.99 USD and is apparently very good:

Just had a look at it myself, It's a pass from me...not that big on strategy games.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 06:12 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Similar to Civ V? Ewwwww...

Old Post May 10th, 2019 02:17 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Steam had a free game during the week called 'Kathy Rain' if you managed to grab it, It's a point & Click game

there's some free games in the Tiny Build sale.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 02:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Humble Bundle has 'Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition' for free

it's a Metroidvania style game where you play as a luchador.

Old Post May 17th, 2019 05:50 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heard about it, looks fun.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 02:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Grid 2 is currently free on Steam

it's a pass from me, Not that big on car racing games.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 02:28 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sims 4 (the base game) is free on Origin atm.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 03:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Grid 2 is currently free on Steam

it's a pass from me, Not that big on car racing games.

Already have it for the 360 anyways, and never could get into it.

Wish Blur would go free instead.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 03:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Already have it for the 360 anyways, and never could get into it.

Wish Blur would go free instead.

Wouldn't the PC version be alot better..Graphics wise

unless they did a shit port.

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 06:03 AM
Jmanghan

Grim Dawn is free to play for 3 days: https://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/Grim_Dawn/

Is it any good?

Old Post May 25th, 2019 02:09 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its suppose to be like Diablo, Torchlight all those sort of gams an Action/RPG

i have it in my library but ihaven't touched it.

Old Post May 25th, 2019 02:13 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They could never hold my interest.

Old Post May 26th, 2019 01:48 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well those sort of games can hold my interest, I could play em for hours.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 06:18 AM
Jmanghan

I liked Diablo III, but not enough to the point I'd wanna pick up something similar to it.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 07:31 AM