KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Already got the BFII celebration edition for free so the deal is less of a deal.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 03:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ended up getting Episode 1 racer myself, Other then that i own most of the PC Star Wars games.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 03:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

GOG is giving away Tonight We Riot for free too.

Old Post May 1st, 2021 04:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Game kind of sucks.

Don't Starve is over two dollars for the base game. Wonder if its worth getting it and all the dlc..?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 6th, 2021 11:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Steam has a game called Galaxium which is currently free, It's Space Invaders inspired.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 02:23 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Steam is currently giving away the game 'Little Nightmares'.

Old Post May 29th, 2021 04:10 AM
StyleTime

Hmm...I had Little Nightmares on my list of things to check out. Played a demo briefly some time ago, but not for very long.

Old Post May 31st, 2021 01:30 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hmm...I had Little Nightmares on my list of things to check out. Played a demo briefly some time ago, but not for very long.

Well it's no longer free now.

Old Post May 31st, 2021 06:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The current Epic Games Store giveaway inspired me to look into Genshin Impact.

Seems interesting. I keep seeing it comparee to BOTW.

Evev if its not as good, an MMO Zelda clone sounds interesting.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2021 01:07 PM
StyleTime

I haven't quite made the leap from Honkai Impact to Genshin Impact yet, but I'll probably get around to Genshin. I always prefered mission based, instanced gameplay to open world stuff though, so that might be why I still play Honkai.

It's about the only gacha phone game I really stuck with. Really happy they announced Honkai Impact 4. Both games are doing really well, so MiHoYo is just doing both I guess. They've already said Genshin Impact occurs within the Honkai multiverse too, so the titles are connected. We're getting a crossover soon too, and that evil goddess at the beginning of Genshin resembles Kiana's Herscherr form from Honkai. Nice Easter egg for fans.

It still blows my mind seeing how far MiHoYo came. Just 6 dudes making a bullet hell shmup no one gave two ****s about, went on to do Gun Girlz and are now making triple AAA phone/console titles with all the bells and whistles.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 13th, 2021 at 06:50 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2021 06:35 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

GOG is currently giving away the game Hellpoint.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2021 10:47 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, didn't that just come out?

Looks really good, jumping on that.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2021 02:49 PM
StyleTime

Edit: Wrong thread.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 15th, 2021 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2021 07:14 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Horizon Chase Turbo is free on Epic Game Store next week! eek!

Sonic Mania also, but I already have that.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2021 06:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another free game from GOG, Absolute Drift.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 03:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Shadowrun trilogy is also free on GOG

also EA Is Pulling Some Classics From GOG. Ultima Underworld 1+2, Syndicate Plus, and Syndicate Wars.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2021 07:24 AM
StyleTime

All Resident Evil games are on sale on Steam, PS Store, and Nintendo Store. RE8 is still full price though, as it's brand new.

Great time to grab some titles if you were interested in Resident Evil but were waiting for a sale or something.

Jmanghan, you could probably try out more modern RE titles since you didn't like the old ones.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 9th, 2021 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 10:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seen the sales, not sure if interested. My laptop probably can't even run them, it chugs on games like Control and Streets of Rage 4 (Vsync off gives 60 fps on regardless of settings for the last one, but if Bloom is on the rocking soundtrack starts skipping)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 10:59 PM
StyleTime

You should look into a cloud gaming service.

Control and Streets of Rage 4 are available on GeForce Now. Unlike something like Stadia, GeForce Now just uses your Steam or Epic library. You're playing on their hardware, while the image is streamed to your device. It eliminates the need to actually have crazy hardware yourself.

I even use it on my phone, and there's little to reason to ever buy a gaming pc as these services continue to improve. Resident Evil hasn't been added, but that might help with your SOR issue. I don't know what the input delay would be in your area, but you may want to check it out.

There's a completely free membership option, although it has limitations.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 01:03 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

A friend complained the Steam Remote Play for Streets of Rage was pretty laggy, and the standard multiplayer is somehow worse.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 01:07 AM