KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress vs. Revan [SABERS ONLY]

Asajj Ventress vs. Revan [SABERS ONLY]
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Well Ventress would win I would say. After all she's fought with the 4 extremely talented swordsmen of her time.(barring Yoda)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Revan in both scenarios.

Besides, Revan's dueling ability is foolishly underestimated by some.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 06:15 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Ventress both times.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:25 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

^^^

Its lame for even a joke.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 08:55 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Provide Revan dueling feats on par with simultaneously taking the greatest Form III and Form V duelists in the lore solo.

Provide feats on par with defeating Kit Fisto the greatest Shii-Cho practitioner in the lore.

Provide feats that put Revan's dueling skill on par with defeating General Grievous a cyborg on par with Mace Windu and Darth Maul in dueling capability.

Defeating Malak, very likely with the Force, is not on par with any of that in terms of dueling prowess.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 10:34 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Not sure why you think you can slap on titles on the caliber of "the greatest _ duelist in lore" when they don't exist. no expression

Making up more quotes, hm?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

^^^

Its an old habit of his or her. wink

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 12:01 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Not sure why you think you can slap on titles on the caliber of "the greatest _ duelist in lore" when they don't exist. no expression

Making up more quotes, hm?

If you knew anything about PT era characters, you would know that Obi-Wan Kenobi is the greatest Form III: Soresu practitioner by a mile in the lore via both feats and narrative. Anakin/Vader is the best Form V: Shien/Djem-So by the same token.

Furthermore Kit Fisto is stated to be the best Form I: Shii-Cho practitioner of the PT era and is the only one to have turned it into a viable dueling form.

I'd suggest doing something productive with your day, like I don't know reading the Revenge of the Sith novelisation. But I know non-sensical tripe is your bread and butter when you have no Revan quote-dumping at hand to hide behind.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 01:08 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Ventress wins.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:10 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by AncientPower
If you knew anything about PT era characters, you would know that Obi-Wan Kenobi is the greatest Form III: Soresu practitioner by a mile in the lore via both feats and narrative. Anakin/Vader is the best Form V: Shien/Djem-So by the same token.

Furthermore Kit Fisto is stated to be the best Form I: Shii-Cho practitioner of the PT era and is the only one to have turned it into a viable dueling form.

I'd suggest doing something productive with your day, like I don't know reading the Revenge of the Sith novelisation. But I know non-sensical tripe is your bread and butter when you have no Revan quote-dumping at hand to hide behind.

So... you don't have the quotes.

Concession accepted.

But I know non-sensical tripe is your bread and butter when you have no Revan quote-dumping at hand to hide behind.

I have a ton of Revan feats I can mention, but I prefer your public humiliation first. wink

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Provide Revan dueling feats on par with simultaneously taking the greatest Form III and Form V duelists in the lore solo.

Provide feats on par with defeating Kit Fisto the greatest Shii-Cho practitioner in the lore.

Provide feats that put Revan's dueling skill on par with defeating General Grievous a cyborg on par with Mace Windu and Darth Maul in dueling capability.

Defeating Malak, very likely with the Force, is not on par with any of that in terms of dueling prowess.

Some very good points here thumb up

Ventress is a better duelist than Revan. Not sure by how wide margin, though.

Last edited by Stigma on Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:35 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 07:33 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ant, why make fun of S66 about this? What I'm seeing on this second page is far worse.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:44 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

idk, I feel like all attention needs to be diverted to this specific page. I mean, taking everything said in the ROTS Novelization to its exact wording?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:48 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Wasting time trying to have a discussion with them would be the same as trying to teach a hamster calculus.

It just wouldn't work.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 11:49 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Thanks for the migraines.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:00 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Come to chat on TOF.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

idek my password.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:09 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Disgusting.

Make a new account.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:10 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I did, on March 18th. I need it to be activated.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2015 12:13 AM