KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Introduction of Islam to Europe and America

Introduction of Islam to Europe and America
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

A Christian site says there's nothing wrong with the Bible?

Woah.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 10:38 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. No more laughable than atheistic/Satanic/muslim pieces of shit like you claiming bible is filled with contradictions without any actual proof whatso****ing ever.

"Whoa". LMFAO. Read it or shut the **** up troll. Mad that I destroyed your illusion that bible is filled with contradictictions? What a shocker, you muslim supporting p-o-s.

You know what, I've had enough of your trolling and attacking Christianity. Before, I"ve only ignored u in certain threads but now I will actually
use the convenient ignore function so I won't have to read ANY of your troll posts anymore.

Nice knowing ya (though not really) . We will never speak again.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 24th, 2015 at 10:53 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 10:45 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Star, your overly aggressive responses to disagreement are becoming an increasing problem. You must tone down that hostility. Most certainly, don't make baseless trolling accusations.

Also- this goes for all posters- if you use the 'ignore' function in future, do it quietly. Don't tout it around as some sort of achievement.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 10:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
For those who think the Bible is filled with contradictions:

https://www.christiancourier.com/ar...-contradictions

http://christiananswers.net/q-comfo...ions-bible.html

Interesting articles. I have to point out they are not exhausting the subject, and since we are looking for an absolute truth, every instance of a noticeable difference must be analized individually to consider we have proof of consistency.

Also the methodology of supplementation provided by the first writer implies that each of the books on the Bible can be false if read individually. Which would mean that the Bible could only be literal truth if read as a unit. I'm not sure I agree with that method for every distinction between the books.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 11:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Interesting articles. I have to point out they are not exhausting the subject, and since we are looking for an absolute truth, every instance of a noticeable difference must be analized individually to consider we have proof of consistency.

Also the methodology of supplementation provided by the first writer implies that each of the books on the Bible can be false if read individually. Which would mean that the Bible could only be literal truth if read as a unit. I'm not sure I agree with that method for every distinction between the books.

Bentley, context is always important. As someone who frequently debates in the CBvF, you should be well aware of that.

I didn't see where the author implied that whole books of the bible are false though if taken as individual books. Pretty sure he/she was referring to individual verses in the bible taken out-of-context.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 24th, 2015 at 11:11 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 11:09 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Bentley, context is always important. As someone who frequently debates in the CBvF, you should be well aware of that.

Indeed, context is one of the reasons that makes an exhaustive answer a more reliable one, you need to consider everything integral to a particular diference on passages to properly judge it.

I didn't see where the author implied that whole books of the bible are false though if taken as individual books. Pretty sure he/she was referring to individual verses in the bible taken out-of-context.

I don't mean it as "books become totally invalid" kind of falsehood, but they really become unreliable "sources of literal truth".

Take the very example cited in the second page. If we read a gospel that says the cross had the tag "King of Jews" there is literaly no way we can assume that the entire tag was physically, actually "Jesus of Nazareth, King of Jews". The only proper way to fetch that information is another gospel. Admitting this summation method is like saying we cannot rely in particular books on the Bible for several purposes and for me it doesn't sit particularly well. It's like establishing a hierarchy of books, which in my opinion is besides the point.

Again, I'm mostly talking about the methods implied or shown by the articles, it can be ludicrous to assume they should be widely used to understand Scripture, because analytical method themselves are not tools from Godly inspiration to begin with and aren't meant to "solve" the Bible.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 11:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Indeed, context is one of the reasons that makes an exhaustive answer a more reliable one, you need to consider everything integral to a particular diference on passages to properly judge it.

I don't mean it as "books become totally invalid" kind of falsehood, but they really become unreliable "sources of literal truth".

Take the very example cited in the second page. If we read a gospel that says the cross had the tag "King of Jews" there is literaly no way we can assume that the entire tag was physically, actually "Jesus of Nazareth, King of Jews". The only proper way to fetch that information is another gospel. Admitting this summation method is like saying we cannot rely in particular books on the Bible for several purposes and for me it doesn't sit particularly well. It's like establishing a hierarchy of books, which in my opinion is besides the point.

Again, I'm mostly talking about the methods implied or shown by the articles, it can be ludicrous to assume they should be widely used to understand Scripture, because analytical method themselves are not tools from Godly inspiration to begin with and aren't meant to "solve" the Bible.

OK. I see what you're saying now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 11:28 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

LOL. No more laughable than atheistic/Satanic/muslim pieces of shit like you claiming bible is filled with contradictions without any actual proof whatso****ing ever.

"Whoa". LMFAO. Read it or shut the **** up troll. Mad that I destroyed your illusion that bible is filled with contradictictions? What a shocker, you muslim supporting p-o-s.

You know what, I've had enough of your trolling and attacking Christianity. Before, I"ve only ignored u in certain threads but now I will actually
use the convenient ignore function so I won't have to read ANY of your troll posts anymore.

Nice knowing ya (though not really) . We will never speak again.

Implying I care that a mentally disabled person wants to talk to me or not.

Go ahead and add another person to your ignore list, basket case, soon you'll only be circle-jerking it with TI and longpig thumb up

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 11:30 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back to the destruction of European countries by harboring islamofacists....

Rise of attacks on non Muslims by Muslims are up 500% so far this year. I wonder why?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 12:54 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig

Rise of attacks on non Muslims by Muslims are up 500% so far this year. I wonder why?

Because Islam is the "religion of peace". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 01:16 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Islam is the "religion of peace". roll eyes (sarcastic)

It is peaceful Unless you're a jew, or Christian....or any other religion....or a slave...or a woman....or not the right kind of Muslim....or disagree in any way...if so, your life sucks or you're beheaded.

But other than that, its pretty peaceful.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Sep 24th, 2015 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:23 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Lmao if you think migration, even if it works like you think it works (it doesn't), would cause the destruction of even one European country.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:25 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Lmao if you think migration, even if it works like you think it works (it doesn't), would cause the destruction of even one European country.

Tell that to the Romans after the "migration" of Goths destroyed them.

When groups of outsiders who are against you enter your country legally or otherwise, and start tearing it down, Its then called an invasion.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:30 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

The Western Roman Empire was destroyed for a plethora of reasons, mostly due to it's own incompetence, it was basically half dead by the time Attila the Hun showed up, don't make the claim it was merely migrations that destroyed it.

That's nice. If that scenario happened, eventually some 9/11-level tragedy would occur, people would rally around nationalism, and then there'd be a wave of violence we haven't seen since WW2. A tragedy, but not "The end of Europe" like what a lot of the bigots are freaking out over right now think.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2015 03:37 PM
NemeBro

Have a source for this figure?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2015 12:19 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 09:39 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing surprises me anymore.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 09:41 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 8th, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 12:28 AM