KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Pope Bows to Obama

The Pope Bows to Obama
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psmith81992
I don't know where TI gets his material but he needs to work on it. First I was a democrat now I'm catholic. For the millionth time, I'm a conservative/republican Jew.

Yeah, but that's exactly what you'd say if you were a Catholic liberal democrat, isn't it?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 01:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, but that's exactly what you'd say if you were a Catholic liberal democrat, isn't it?

(please log in to view the image)

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 01:15 PM
psmith81992 is currently offline Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What the **** is wrong with those two? (Star and TI, not Obama and the Pope)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Sep 26th, 2015 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 02:48 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I noticed no one cares when he said transgendered are like nuclear weapons.

I am personally glad the pope has decided to address the horrors radiation can cause. I know I see a trans-gender person and think "just being near you is quite literally lethal to me good sir/madam/however you self identify".

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 04:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with those two? (Star and TI, not Obama and the Pope)

We're actually awake and know a little bit about what the Bible says about a "one-world government". Unlike people like you who walk around with their head in the sand.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 26th, 2015 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 07:04 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
See why you have to put this moron on ignore?

I noticed the photo he posted along with his entire post is gone. I didn't realize a person (except for a mod) could remove an entire post and make it seem like he never posted.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 07:11 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush removed it.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 07:29 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all the people ignorant of what bible says about "one-world government":

http://www.endtime.com/new-world-order/

http://www.gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

The Bible never actually says the words"one-world government" but to anyone who understands even just a little bit about bible prophecy it's clear that's what it's talking about. Anyone who denies this is either ignorant or, like the pope, trying to intentionally deceive people.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 26th, 2015 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2015 07:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then again the bible just plain has a lot of stupid shit in it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 03:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Just because the Bible says the Anti-Christ would rule all nations as a one-world government doesn't inherently make any one-world government bad. If some evil dude takes over the world, obviously he's going to do so in a government that spans the entire world. This doesn't make any one-world government inherently evil however.

Also, if any dumbass actually thinks that the Pope is the Anti-Christ, there are numerous other reasons why this idea is retarded, but he won't live long enough for such a shift in government to even happen, so he can hardly be the Anti-Christ that rules some evil one-world government, as it's simply not something that can take place in the rest of his lifespan.

Even taking everything Star provided at face value, it still doesn't mean nearly what he's trying to imply it means.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 07:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be awesome if the pope WAS the anti-Christ because then we could literally send an infant to kill the anti-Christ if need be. Or just like a strong gust of wind really.

It would also mean the anti-Christ was hilariously inept at his job. I mean as far as crimes against humanity..Miley Cyrus has probably done more damage.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 27th, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 10:44 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Surtur
It'd be awesome if the pope WAS the anti-Christ because then we could literally send an infant to kill the anti-Christ if need be. Or just like a strong gust of wind really.
Obama will save us.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 27th, 2015 10:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He did just compare transgender people to nuclear weapons, but that's one blackmark against lots of gold stars so I'll let it slide...sort of.
i agree

as someone who is a big fan of nuclear weapons i was very offended by the comparison. you couldn't even blow up a small village using a transgender person... compared to nukes they're just about useless.

i suppose technically a trans person could be the one firing the nukes... but then again they'd probably just get us preemptively nuked by some other country by issuing a trigger warning before pressing the button.

Last edited by red g jacks on Sep 28th, 2015 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 05:16 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

It would also mean the anti-Christ was hilariously inept at his job. I mean as far as crimes against humanity..Miley Cyrus has probably done more damage.
how would an infant murder a grown man?

or do you mean you'd infect the infant with aids and then sell him to pope as a sex slave?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 05:27 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by red g jacks
i suppose technically a trans person could be the one firing the nukes... but then again they'd probably just get us preemptively nuked by some other country by issuing a trigger warning before pressing the button.
lol thumb up

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 07:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Just because the Bible says the Anti-Christ would rule all nations as a one-world government doesn't inherently make any one-world government bad. If some evil dude takes over the world, obviously he's going to do so in a government that spans the entire world. This doesn't make any one-world government inherently evil however.

Also, if any dumbass actually thinks that the Pope is the Anti-Christ, there are numerous other reasons why this idea is retarded, but he won't live long enough for such a shift in government to even happen, so he can hardly be the Anti-Christ that rules some evil one-world government, as it's simply not something that can take place in the rest of his lifespan.

Even taking everything Star provided at face value, it still doesn't mean nearly what he's trying to imply it means.

Also, one of the defining features of the False Prophet/Anti-Christ, is not believing in Christ. And overtly speaking against God.

Daniel 7:25 “He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”

That fits no Popes- even Popes one doesn't like. It also fits no US Presidents, living or dead, who are all professed Christians.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 08:29 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

does it fit marx?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 09:09 AM
Bardock42

does it fit marx?

Yeah, but I think he has the being dead issue, so it's probably not him either

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 09:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Mm, arguable. He did say religion is the opiate of the masses, but is that pompous? I'd expect something a lot more self-inflating and directly against god specifically.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 09:38 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

does it fit marx?

He wasn't much of a powerful man during his lifetime.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 28th, 2015 10:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote