KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Blizzard's Overwatch

Blizzard's Overwatch
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
some pretty dumb changes to DVA.

In your opinion. I happen to like the nerfed DVA. As a DVA main myself, her defense matrix is a pain. To make up for it getting halved, she will have a new ability to fire missiles and shoot while flying without free falling making her a better counter to Pharah even.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 01:06 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Nemesis X
In your opinion. I happen to like the nerfed DVA. As a DVA main myself, her defense matrix is a pain. To make up for it getting halved, she will have a new ability to fire missiles and shoot while flying without free falling making her a better counter to Pharah even.

Well the reason i think its dumb is because she suppose to be a "Tank" not a DPS flanker.
I hated defense matrix as much as the next guy and welcomed a change or tweak to DVA BUT not this change that basically ignores that DVA is a TANK not a dps character.

We have small amount of tank and support characters as it is. Cross another off the list now. Isnt this Blizzards reasoning why Roadhog got changed? to be less a DPS character and more a tank? Now they do the opposite for DVA?

Yeah seems dumb to me.

We could have had changes to DVA that still keeps her be mainly a tank.

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 23rd, 2017 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:29 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Holy Shia Labuff, Batman! Mercy is a monster.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 04:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Yeah like I said Blizz's goal seems is to make all tank and support characters into being more like DPS characters.

Besides DVA and now Mercy. Lucio also was altered into being more DPS based.

But Roadhog ,"We wanted to make him more of a tank and less a DPS" lulz

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 25th, 2017 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 08:36 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The one thing that has me bothered about all these changes is how it all indirectly nerfs Torbjorn. With more added to everyone else's arsenal, the less I feel the turret spawning dwarf being a threat. He needs changes. Badly. Reduce the critbox size around his head, give him more things to build than just a turret like maybe barriers, and give him a secondary ultimate like Symmetra's only not a generator per say but a forge that while up can make all of Torbjorn's creations more durable.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 27th, 2017 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:00 AM
Impediment
Endless

I'm just now a level 30. My 13 year old daughter is a 169.

I use Mercy as my main, Reinhardt as secondary, and Soldier 76 as last.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 01:40 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm digging the new Free For All mode that launched today. It's really fun.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 02:13 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Junkertown map is a good map. Fun to play thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 07:47 PM
Impediment
Endless

When will the Mercy and D.Va updates happen on the Xbox?

I recently updated to get the new game modes and chateau map, but that's all.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Impediment
When will the Mercy and D.Va updates happen on the Xbox?

I recently updated to get the new game modes and chateau map, but that's all.

Maybe in a couple weeks since they just released the the new patch on the live server for PC and console.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 04:06 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 04:12 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The time that would've been spent making new stuff for Overwatch, Blizzard has to spend it punishing trolls/leavers/griefers constantly because the toxicity in the community is so high right now. Thanks, 12 year olds.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Sep 15th, 2017 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2017 12:39 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The new Mercy!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 12:58 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 09:11 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:11 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The recent animated short for Reinhardt I was more invested in, but the new hero looks alright.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Don't forget the new map Blizzard World!

And the skins that will be out with it: https://i.imgur.com/IPaQkaw.jpg

ZARYA AND ORISA I WANT SO BAD.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:36 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Hate the way the new Hero looks. Her design doesn't fit with the rest of the cast. Looks like a Paladins reject.

I hear that the lead designer for OW left or quit Bliz.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 03:56 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Update is live now and Moira is very interesting. You have to leech the health off enemies to use her healing abilities.

As a former Ana main, it's good to be back as an Ana main now that Blizzard lifted her damage nerf finally. Really happy about that.

Mercy takes longer to cast ressurect now to which I say GOOD. I like her and all but after that Valkyrie buff when she could deploy that crap instantaneously, she created the most BS meta where unless you picked her ALL THE TIME, your team would actually lose because the other team had her. Now that isn't the case as much and good riddance.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 16th, 2017 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:40 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Inhuman
Hate the way the new Hero looks. Her design doesn't fit with the rest of the cast. Looks like a Paladins reject.

I hear that the lead designer for OW left or quit Bliz.

After using her some earlier, can say I agree now; her design definitely doesn’t blend in with the rest of the cast and feels kinda out of place. Mechanically she’s alright I suppose, though don’t know how viable she is for me compared to the other healers yet.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 11:26 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote