KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Into the Badlands

Into the Badlands
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah. Silver Moon is quickly becoming one of the better characters in the show. And that mech hand of his is OP. Honestly not sure even the Widow would do as well against him in a rematch with his current gear. But things are getting really interesting. Also, the Widow seriously [SPOILER - highlight to read]: lucked out at the end there. If it wasn't for Tilda's intervention, MK would have murdered her ass then and there. Also, I love how the guy throws a shuriken into his side and he just yanks it out and throws it right back.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 04:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So, Lewis Tan is playing Baron Chau's brother, and he will apparently be appearing on the next episode. Interesting character synopsis from AMC:

quote:
For years, Gaius Chau has been imprisoned by his older sister, Baron Chau, for liberating her cog slaves. In Season 3, Gaius becomes a reluctant player in his sister's war against the Widow.

So, we already know he doesn't seem onboard with the Baron regime, to the point of being locked up due to his actions against it. Add in the whole "reluctant" bit of the description, and we might have a rogue player on our hands here.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on May 9th, 2018 at 06:26 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:23 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Sunny and Bajie better hope that they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: stumble across an armory or weapons cache or something. The Badlands is at war and they have one rusty sword between the two of them.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:08 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Not sure they need it. At the moment they seem to be crushing their opponents.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:24 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Maybe not up close, but people seem to be kinda dickish this season, and use a lot of crossbows and stuff. And Badlands characters love deflecting shit with swords.

Also, by my count, Silver Moon now has 4 swords lol. The 2 retractables he mentioned are in his hand (we see one when he fights Tilda), the other sword the Widow gave him and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: now Sunny gave him his old one back as well.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on May 14th, 2018 at 03:51 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:46 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

In a new clip Pilgrim absorbs the darkforce from Castor

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntotheB...8994181/photo/1

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 17th, 2018 01:18 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Finally get some proper news, and it's bittersweet. Season 3 will finally pick up again on 24 March. However, it's also been confirmed that there won't be a season 4.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 05:39 PM
riv6672

Yeah thats bittersweet. My spouse likes that show, not looking forward to telling her.
Still, storywise it gives the writers a chance to craft a definitive ending, and i always appreciate that.
Unless of course, the ending sucks (looking at YOU, Dexter, How i met Your Mother, Seinfeld...).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 06:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Show wont' be the same without Quinn.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 07:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It was a good run
Excellent show

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 09:23 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2019 10:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah thats bittersweet. My spouse likes that show, not looking forward to telling her.
Still, storywise it gives the writers a chance to craft a definitive ending, and i always appreciate that.
Unless of course, the ending sucks (looking at YOU, Dexter, How i met Your Mother, Seinfeld...).

I saw that YOU is getting a season 2 on Netflix Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 08:29 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by carthage
It was a good run
Excellent show

TBH i usually forward to the fight scenes/scenes w. Nick Frost.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Got a bunch of new footage and teasers for the final episodes. Warning, the clips contain potential spoilers for what's to come:

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 05:07 PM
riv6672

Awesome! I’ll pass these along thanks.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 05:54 PM
Flyattractor

Quinn was a way better Baddie then the Widow.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 07:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I quite enjoyed the return episode. If this was indicative of the last 8 episodes of this show, it looks like they decided to go out with a bang. Some spectacular fights and the pace of the story has also really picked up. Bajie had the best moment though IMO. People who have seen the episode will probably be able to figure out which instance I am talking about.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 06:49 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Who was the woman who fought Widow at the beginning of the episode? And holy shit Widow can take some punishment [SPOILER - highlight to read]: How the hell did she survive being blasted through that thick level of ice???

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

other than amc, where else can i watch into the badlands

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by carthage
Who was the woman who fought Widow at the beginning of the episode? And holy shit Widow can take some punishment [SPOILER - highlight to read]: How the hell did she survive being blasted through that thick level of ice???

That was the Master. 135-odd-year-old top dog among the Dark Ones. And she actually seems to be the only one who truly harnesses the Gift how it should be used, considering that, unlike all the others, it's notably lengthened her life instead of shortening it, she has repeatedly shown healing abilities, and her eyes turn gold instead of black when she goes into Gifted mode. And she's stated more than once that was how the Gift was actually intended to be used. Not for violence.

And Widow has always been stupid tough. Remember back in season 1 where she shook off being dropkicked through a stone wall?

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
other than amc, where else can i watch into the badlands

Eh, you either need AMC, pirate it off a streaming/torrent site, or wait a bit for the whole season to come out on Netflix or something.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 02:14 AM