KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man

Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man
Started by: FreshestSlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
(please log in to view the image)

Doesn't looks like original Hulk to me.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:38 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Proof?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...er-man-1769091/

Now stop asking dumb questions like, "Valkorion's amazing Lightning will do shit to someone who can just rebound it at him."

Then Spider-Man takes Valkorion's essence, consumes it, and joins it to the Power Cosmic. The end.

Also ****ing lul at the above response.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:39 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Galactus is an entity that can literally teleport and destroy galaxies at a whim. He's a cosmic "omnipotent" deity that keeps the balance between death and eternity in Check. A portion of his power that he grants to the Silver Surfer allows the latter to drain the energies of entire stars. Galactus would literally not notice the Star Wars Galaxy.

How was Silver Surfer able to stop him then [in the movie]?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:39 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

How was Silver Surfer able to stop him then [in the movie]?

>takes Fantastic Four movie over the literal source material of Galactus and the Silver Surfer, (Galactus literally created the Silver Surfer with a portion of his power. Oh, I have a good analogy: Think Vitiate to the First Son!)

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:41 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...er-man-1769091/

Now stop asking dumb questions like, "Valkorion's amazing Lightning will do shit to someone who can just rebound it at him."

Then Spider-Man takes Valkorion's essence, consumes it, and joins it to the Power Cosmic. The end.

Also ****ing lul at the above response.

I am asking the right questions. I have the right to learn about the capabilities of Marvel characters when they are featured in Star Wars versus section and figure out where Star Wars characters stand in comparison to Marvel characters.

Nothing in there proves that Cosmic Spider-Man can consume and destroy entities. Don't make baseless assumptions.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:43 AM
S_W_LeGenD

>takes Fantastic Four movie over the literal source material of Galactus and the Silver Surfer, (Galactus literally created the Silver Surfer with a portion of his power. Oh, I have a good analogy: Think Vitiate to the First Son!)

It's not my fault that Marvel characters are not as great in the movies as they are in the Comics.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:44 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Are you ****ing retarded? Google the Uni-Power and stop acting like an idiot. Actually, that's not fair, let me do it for you:

http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Uni-Power
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cosmic+Spider-Man

Now, you can stop asking dumb questions and dive into the true power of the Disney line up.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:45 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It's not my fault that Marvel characters are not as great in the movies as they are in the Comics.

Just like Star Wars characters?

anyways, the implication of casually punching a 900 lb Hulk into orbit plus speeds approaching/exceeding light should be enough for Spidey to annihilate these clowns, much less the cosmic energies at his disposal.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:47 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Proof that's the actual Hulk and not an imposter?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:48 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Proof that's the actual Hulk and not an imposter?

Even shitty grey hulk is listed at 6'6 900 lbs. Grey Hulk < real Hulk, but that literally doesn't matter at all.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 04:50 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Are you ****ing retarded? Google the Uni-Power and stop acting like an idiot. Actually, that's not fair, let me do it for you:

http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_Universe
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Uni-Power
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cosmic+Spider-Man

Now, you can stop asking dumb questions and dive into the true power of the Disney line up.

You have attitude problems, dude. You should take a break from the web.

Thanks for the links though.

There are two things there: Uni-Power (the entity) and Captain Universe (the host).

In this thread, we are considering Captain Universe (Spider-Man) in the versus contest. Therefore, we need to focus on the powers of this host.

Essentially this:

Although Captain Universe's power level varies from host to host; some of the Captain's powers include energy manipulation, molecular manipulation, enhanced senses and "Uni-Vision". Increases the host's powers and physical capabilities, and grants protection against extreme conditions.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_...e#ixzz46uDtrzs6

Punching a Hulk-like being into space is a demonstration of extraordinary physicals. The Strike Team might learn this the hard way when one of its members is struck but the rest would then keep distance and attack with Force powers.

Now, nothing in there implies that Captain Universe (Spider-Man) had the power to consume entities. Try harder.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:04 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I knew this would spark some fresh discussion. smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:06 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I am not angry. I legit think you're retarded. Because right there in the link you just posted:

Although Captain Universe's power level varies from host to host; some of the Captain's powers include energy manipulation, molecular manipulation, enhanced senses and "Uni-Vision". Increases the host's powers and physical capabilities, and grants protection against extreme conditions.

Valkorion is just energy. He's not some magical think that can move about space and wreck havoc, like you pretend to think he can do in any other thread involving him, and even if he weren't, he'd never be able to hurt Spider-Man, who can't even die as Cosmic Spider-Man. I suggest you move on from this issue. You lost before Valkorion was even written.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:08 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Just like Star Wars characters?

anyways, the implication of casually punching a 900 lb Hulk into orbit plus speeds approaching/exceeding light should be enough for Spidey to annihilate these clowns, much less the cosmic energies at his disposal.

The Force-users can root themselves on the ground with the power of the Force to make them virtually immovable like Luke Skywalker once did.

Speed can be a problem though. But Valkorion can manipulate time-space continuum as apparent from his showings in KoTFE. I can see the possibility of the Outlander and Luke Skywalker being in trouble but not Valkorion.

While Valkorion contends with Captain Universe, Palpatine gets the opportunity to conjure a Force Storm. /Thread

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:08 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Rooting themselves to the ground would be a great idea, if they wanted their hearts ripped out of their chests by Spidey.

Given that Spidey can also manipulate time, and has infinitely greater speed, team is still absolutely screwed.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:11 AM
S_W_LeGenD

I am not angry. I legit think you're retarded. Because right there in the link you just posted:

Valkorion is just energy. He's not some magical think that can move about space and wreck havoc, like you pretend to think he can do in any other thread involving him, and even if he weren't, he'd never be able to hurt Spider-Man, who can't even die as Cosmic Spider-Man. I suggest you move on from this issue. You lost before Valkorion was even written.

@FreshestSlice

I shall make one thing clear now; if you are to respond to me again, you do it with decency. Don't test my patience or I'll respond in kind. Keep your pathetic attitude in check.

---

Valkorion is just energy? Really?

Valkorion is an entity whose characteristics are not yet properly understood. The Outlander asks him this question (in chapter 12) and Valkorion responds that his nature is beyond the grasp of mortals.

Valkorion is pretty close to magical stuff now. He can actually move about space and wreck havoc (CIP: From Yavin 4 to Ziost and destruction of the latter).

Also, proof that a host of Uni-Power cannot die?

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:19 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:16 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Feel free to. The last thing I'm afraid of is the guy who won't admit a bunch Lightning is energy and that entities don't mean shit in Marvel.

Why is this thread still going?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:17 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Rooting themselves to the ground would be a great idea, if they wanted their hearts ripped out of their chests by Spidey.

And Lightsabers wouldn't matter?

Given that Spidey can also manipulate time, and has infinitely greater speed, team is still absolutely screwed.

Spidey doesn't have speed-related advantage over Valkorion in particular, nobody has. The rest can move faster then eyesight can register as well. But I acknowledge the possibility of Outlander and Luke being in serious trouble.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:21 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Feel free to. The last thing I'm afraid of is the guy who won't admit a bunch Lightning is energy and that entities don't mean shit in Marvel.

Why is this thread still going?

This thread is still going because you claimed that Captain Universe is omnipotent. Nothing you posted so far implies omnipotence.

You understand the meaning of phrase "virtually unlimited strength," right?

Palpatine is stated to have limitless power and Valkorion is stated to have immeasurable power. You don't have a point.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:23 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

1. They won't be able to draw their light sabers before Spidey physically annihilates them.

2. Nobody in Star Wars can move close to the speed of light or faster.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:24 AM