KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Is Terra Nova the one with the guy from Avatar I think?

Yeah. Stephen Lang.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Soprano's.

Jumped on board around the last three seasons when it first aired, and now that I have access to HBO, I figure may as well check it out from the start (Same deal with The Wire).

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Gifted
American Horror Story Cult

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:26 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Designated Survivor.

I'd recommend it less then crack or unprotected sex right about now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 02:13 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Mindhunter on Netflix. Loving it.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:53 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Dreampanther
ditto.

3 eps in.

All dialogue, no action... yet, there's not a single uninteresting moment so far. This is good writing.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:11 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by cdtm
Soprano's.

Jumped on board around the last three seasons when it first aired, and now that I have access to HBO, I figure may as well check it out from the start (Same deal with The Wire).
Same, actually. My boyfriend and I have been watching it for a while now. Midway through season five.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really trying to get through Game of Thrones. Everything was all good until I got to the 6th season, now it's a challenge.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yep, just finished it. Outstanding series. Ed Kemper was incredible. Likeable but very very disturbing and scary. Guy who played him really knocked it out of the park, hope he gets some love during awards season next year.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The Deuce
Electric Dreams

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:14 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by marwash22
ditto.

3 eps in.

All dialogue, no action... yet, there's not a single uninteresting moment so far. This is good writing.

Originally posted by BackFire
Yep, just finished it. Outstanding series. Ed Kemper was incredible. Likeable but very very disturbing and scary. Guy who played him really knocked it out of the park, hope he gets some love during awards season next year.

That was incredible, fascinating to watch. Writing and characters both exceptional. Was tempted to get the book and read it but now I think I'll wait for the second season. Wasn't surprised to read that Harris had based his characters from Silence of the Lambs on the same agents.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:35 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

PBS does a great documentary series called "American Experience". It's been on for 30 years. You can find a lot of the episodes from the last 15 years or so on youtube. Some of the docs are quite long, the one about WW1 called "The Great War" is over 6 hours long, that is what I'm watching now.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 10:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Waco
The Assassintion of Gianni Versace
Arrow
Supergirl
Altered Carbon
Pokémon

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 11:07 PM
snowdragon

Our Cartoon President on Showtime was a bit funny, especially with the characterization of Trump's kids.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:50 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Just started watching Stranger Things and the second season of iZombie.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:00 AM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

Black Lightning and Dark Matter

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 04:25 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Cobra Kai is freaking awesome.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 07:27 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Cobra Kai is freaking awesome.

This. I have a few episodes left to go, but man is it good.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I've been catching up on Gotham as of late, and I have to say, I really think you could make a strong case for it being one of the best comic book shows on TV. So many well-written characters.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Digi
This. I have a few episodes left to go, but man is it good.

It was such an unexpected pleasure! I really didn't expect to have so much fun watching it.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've been catching up on Gotham as of late, and I have to say, I really think you could make a strong case for it being one of the best comic book shows on TV. So many well-written characters.

Agreed. It is a bit heavy on the drama (I prefer shows with a bit more humour like Justified) so I don't watch it regularly, but every now and again I watch a few episodes and every time the writing and the cast impress me. As you said, there's not one character that's one-dimensional.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 08:56 AM