KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Same.

This shitty dlc roster made me lose all interest in the game.

There is not a single dlc character I care about...

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:13 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I only really care about Hellboy & Black Manta

i'll still get the game when the GOTY one gets released.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Starfire, Black Manta, and the Atom are the only good DC additions post-launch IMO, but not enough to put this game back on my radar. Same with the guests/3rd parties.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 07:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 10:12 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/930070853391454208

erm

Yeah it's pretty sad the way some people are acting about this. It's fine to be disappointed, however for someone to outright act like a child because it wasn't what they wanted is another thing. People can voice their thoughts like a respectable and sensible adult and get the same point across without coming off as a spoiled brat.

Last edited by KCJ506 on Nov 14th, 2017 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:30 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:05 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Legendary Edition is out March 27th.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 03:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ picked that up today

whats the deal with having to wait for a few mins until you could play the story mode, Was it the same deal in the original version?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 07:00 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like HE-MAN could've been in the 2nd game or could be using him for the 3rd game

as there's a Injustice/MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE Crossover coming

https://www.newsarama.com/39523-dc-...h.a2b4lBPx.gbpl

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 07:08 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to include Son Goku.

And add a head tear off animation, so we can keep tearing Goku's head off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 06:20 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Boon said no to Goku in a tweet response. Mortal Kombat vs DC 2 with all the gore the first one should've had where you can rip the head off of Superman is more likely to happen than that... =p

He-Man? Huh, guess I would've taken that, especially if it opened the doors for a Skeletor inclusion or something, but back to basics, I just want a decent DC roster again, which the first Injustice barely provided for me, and IJ2 didn't really provide at all, but whatever.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Apr 18th, 2018 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 06:55 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo, Zod, Martian Manhunter, and Batgirl really added to it.

Nothing nearly as fun as Lobo in the new game. I don't care about tiers, the chains, quips, ultra, and ladder video made that dlc.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 07:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 11:47 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

'Shrugs ...'I liked the roster for the 2nd game

as for HE-MAN i would've taken him over any of the MK character's that they added.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 01:18 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 07:27 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote