KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » IT (2017)

IT (2017)
Started by: dynamix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I couldn't help laughing at the point in the trailer where the little kid bumps his head on that thing blocking the road.

Stupid little kid, can't avoid things in the road, can't avoid ancient cosmic spiders older than time and space either. Can he do anything?
Not anymore he can't.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 07:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

looks like another top notch hollywood abortion.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 07:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope. nope.

nah man.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 08:00 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
looks like another top notch hollywood abortion.

laughing out loud laughing

I don't know if I'd go that far, but that was funny.. haha. I'm gonna have to use that. Do you mind? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 08:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm just a thief who stole it from another thief, so go ahead.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 08:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Fair enough.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 08:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Cautiously optimistic. Don't think they will get Pennywise right, but it doesn't really look like they are going for the same particular kind of sadistic personality, anyway. Pennywise was great because he seemed friendly and happy when first appearing to the kids, and then he flips like a switch and becomes freaky when they look closer and see what he really is.

This Pennywise seems like he is going to be eerie from the get-go.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 09:40 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would have liked to hear how Pennywise sounds..for some reason that is important, his voice.

Otherwise I just imagine Tim Curry's voice.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 09:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This film needs to be in two parts, else a shit ton of rewritting will have to be done.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 09:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me, the most interesting part is when they are kids. So if I had to do it in one movie, I'd make it 90% taking place as kids, with at the end it shows the final confrontation as adults.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 10:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I couldn't help laughing at the point in the trailer where the little kid bumps his head on that thing blocking the road.

Stupid little kid, can't avoid things in the road, can't avoid ancient cosmic spiders older than time and space either. Can he do anything?

He can float down there.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 10:29 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
He can float down there.

Friggin millenials, so lazy, content to just float around all day.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 10:36 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't read the book this is based on it, Only going by the previous Adaption but the Clown for me isn't supposed to be super ****en creepy

suppose have a happy look for pennywise to lure the kids in and then Bam!!, He has them.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:14 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't read the book this is based on it, Only going by the previous Adaption but the Clown for me isn't supposed to be super ****en creepy

suppose have a happy look for pennywise to lure the kids in and then Bam!!, He has them.

Sure he is, what else is this supposed to be?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:16 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

[B]Sure he is, what else is this supposed to be?

Except the one in the remake is heaps more creepy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:17 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We haven't seen much of him besides some jump scares.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And picture's tell alot of things.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but his personality and manner of speech really deliver. I'm not sure if they are gonna go just for the creepy...or if it's gonna be creepy, but the creepiness comes in part from the monster trying to be witty and funny.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2017 11:21 PM
Senor Cage

I dig it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 06:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something I noticed that it talks about both missing adults and children. I thought IT liked to eat kids though? Though I guess technically if he was desperate he could eat an adult.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 05:34 PM