KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TPM Darth Sidious vs Emperor Valkorion (Force only)

TPM Darth Sidious vs Emperor Valkorion (Force only)
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
wow sheev fanboys in full denial mode, this is getting depressing. the gut feelings and emotional biases are real. thumb up . let's just chuck out all character statements because there is an outside chance they are wrong. of course only do this when those statements hurt our beloved sheev. also even star wars.com says that whether sidious held back is totally up to dispute and gillard puts him on same level as well as GL. that means that all the chances sidious didn't take are a sign of his incompotence and as a result valkorion will tool him casually. can't beat somebody when you've got shit accuracy thumb up
You must be seriously salty if you're trying to peddle this shit. erm

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by aalyasecura95
wow sheev fanboys in full denial mode, this is getting depressing. the gut feelings and emotional biases are real. thumb up . let's just chuck out all character statements because there is an outside chance they are wrong. of course only do this when those statements hurt our beloved sheev. also even star wars.com says that whether mace held back is totally up to dispute and gillard puts him on same level as well as GL. that means that all the chances sidious didn't take are a sign of his incompotence and valkorion will tool him casually. thumb up

Given Mace was placed on the same tier without any caveats, I.E. it wasn't specified to be an amped Mace and we know Mace was incapable of reacting other then to move his blade into a defensive position as two of his companions were cut down around him I think it's safe to say Gillard's rankings mean jack diddly squat.

As for SW.com stating the ambiguity of the scene that only helps the case. Obviously the outcome isn't in a constant state of flux. Either Mace legitimately beating Sidious or Sidious allowing him to win is the right answer. SW.com statement legitimizes the alternative I presented. smile

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:38 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Where did all this raw energy erupt from Secura? It threatens the cosmic stability of this entire forum. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:39 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Syndicate, how is the blurb contradicted?

Which blurb? Are you referring to Sidious saying "I'm too weak! D:" before annihilating Mace?

Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by The Ellimist Sidious is just cosmologically more powerful, by both his feats in Force unbalancing and holistic intent. You could say that this doesn't translate into combat, but Valkorion is one of the most incompetent fighters of all time, so combat probably leans even more towards Sidious.

Palpatine has superior showings and hype than even The Son. But you tend to be objective for The Ones. However, it goes out the window for Valkorion. Anybody with a functioning brain can see through your agenda.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Oct 21st, 2016 at 03:43 PM

Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where did all this raw energy erupt from Secura? It threatens the cosmic stability of this entire forum. smile

thumb up

Doing my best to contain it as of now but I feel it can break free at any time.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:40 PM
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Given Mace was placed on the same tier without any caveats, I.E. it wasn't specified to be an amped Mace and we know Mace was incapable of reacting other then to move his blade into a defensive position as two of his companions were cut down around him I think it's safe to say Gillard's rankings mean jack diddly squat.

As for SW.com stating the ambiguity of the scene that only helps the case. Obviously the outcome isn't in a constant state of flux. Either Mace legitimately beating Sidious or Sidious allowing him to win is the right answer. SW.com statement legitimizes the alternative I presented. smile

(please log in to view the image)

looks like the "almighty-sheev defensive complex" is malfunctioning with the realization that sidious is truly pathetic. smile

yeah i'm obviously not denying that the fight is up for dispute and sidious could have put the whole thing on and risked his entire life and the sith grand plan on a gamble that could have went embarrassingly wrong very easily, but the fact is that sidious cried like a weak ass ***** and was totally humiliated for the incompetent dumbass that he is and there is no concrete evidence that it was all an elaborate scheme. and since gillard and GL basically laid the foundations of sidious/mace as a fighter their opinions have to be factored in and that would bring us to the conclusion that sidious being legitimately humiliated is the more likely scenario even if it's still up for dispute. it's looking more and more likely that sidious is inept. your gut feelings and emotional biases cannot save you. thumb up

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:55 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Gillard's rankings mean nothing. We know this because apparently familiarity with somebody elses fighting style can make up for a 2 tier gap despite the gap between each tier being enormous ( as stated by Gillard ) and that fighters who have been placed on the same tier I.E. Mace and Sidious are not even close to each other as lightsaber combatants.

The concrete evidence being that Sidious had the opportunity to kill Mace multiple times throughout the fight and as we see in the movie and novel could have overwhelmed Mace with lightning at any time.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:02 PM
GM Yoda

lol

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:16 PM
Click here to Send GM Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by GM Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

This should hardly be necessary, but Secura insists on being a retard, the evidence:
quote:
Taken from Revenge of the Sith commentary

George Lucas: "Okay, well, this sequence always started out with Mace overpowering Palpatine, and then Palpatine using his powers to try to destroy Mace, and Mace deflecting his rays with his lightsaber. And it always was that Anakin cut the lightsaber out of his hand. But this part where he pretends to lose his power and be weak was something that I added later, 'cause this is, it moved the point where Anakin turns down to this moment right here, and you can see now, that it's very clear that he's, he, he wants him to go on trial so he can pump him for information about how to get these powers."
quote:
Taken from Star Wars: Homing Beacon #139

So... with this revised duel, if Sidious threw the fight, it places an awful lot of faith on Anakin's timing ...and he suffered a kicked-in face to boot. For what it's worth to those arguing, I doubt there's anyone who thinks Palpatine's serious when he claims he's too weak. That's obviously a lie. But was the fall into the corner that preceded his pleas for help a lie as well?
quote:
Taken from Revenge of the Sith novelisation

"Help me! I can't hold on any longer!" The yellow glare from Palpatine's eyes spread outward through his flesh. His skin flowed like oil, as though the muscle beneath was burning away, as though even the bones of his skull were softening, were bending and bulging, deforming from the heat and pressure of his electric hatred. "He is killing me, Anakin--! Please, Anaaahhh--"

Mace's blade bent so close to his face that he was choking on ozone. "Anakin, he's too strong for me--"
Yes he was lying, the fact that he went from "I'm too weak" to "UNLIMITED POWAAH" should have made that rather obvious, lmao.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

that's just him bragging because he is surprised that he actually won when he was at windu's mercy and crying like a little ***** beforehand. he's obviously happy that anakin fell for his lies and now could exact his revenge on the jedi. and yes sidious may have been too strong for windu for a short time but as we can see sidious stopped shooting the lightning which suggests shitty stamina. gl is obviously being inconsistent. that along with his weak-ass bitchery beforehand and embaraasing tactical errors means he loses for sure.

please stop with the gut feelings and emotional biases. thumb up. also gillard didn't change his mind that windu=sidious when he obviously would have looked over the script and novel before making that conclusion. if all of that 'evidence' couldn't convince an expert like him it can be dismissed. stop thinking you are better than the experts.

Last edited by aaylasecura95 on Oct 21st, 2016 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:31 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Alright dear, I realise in the wake of overwhelming evidence to the contrary there is little you can do but restate your drivel, but in the wake of a proper response to Lucas himself flat out invalidating your stance, there is really no reason for me to continue.

My advice, go back to fellating over Clinton, it was more amusing. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:38 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Isn't Secura just adorable? smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Alright dear, I realise in the wake of overwhelming evidence to the contrary there is little you can do but restate your drivel, but in the wake of a proper response to Lucas himself flat out invalidating your stance, there is really no reason for me to continue.

My advice, go back to fellating over Clinton, it was more amusing. smile
my my.

such confidence from the sheevites. fleeing when faced by a little thing called reality. when you realise your god is nothing but crinkled old coot. smile. i know made up and inconsistent quotes from GL are all you can muster but i would expect better.

your choice to flee is nothing more than tacit approval of all i have said. thumb up . for that i thank you beniboybling. .

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:46 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

I was wrong about what I said earlier, this is just as amusing.
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Isn't Secura just adorable? smile
The retards always are. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:55 PM
aaylasecura95

Originally posted by Beniboybling

I was wrong about what I said earlier, this is just as amusing.

The retards always are. smile
just appeal to stone and petty insults i see. if this is just an effort to fit in with the crowd you really need to stop. just jumpin' on the bandwagon and fleeing when the going gets tough doesn't make you look better sad.

i hope you recover from the trauma of being totally owned in this debate beniboybling. there are always times we have to flee and you did the right thing. gut feelings and emotional biases just aren't up to scratch when you're head to head with someone who tells it like it is, no nonsense.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:03 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Please, continue. smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:05 PM
Zenwolf

Beni, you forgot the Jr novel which flat out states he was faking.

quote:

But Master Windu wasn’t listening. He raised his lightsaber — and Anakin knocked it aside. The unexpected blow sent the lightsaber flying … and left Mace defenseless against a new bolt of Force lightning. Chancellor Palpatine was faking! He wasn’t tired at all.

Mace howled and retreated. “Power!” the Chancellor cried, and laughed. “Absolute power!”

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

lol a novel written for little babies is taken as canon by the desperate sheevites.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:43 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Azronger
How does Valkorion even kill Sidious? He has nothing in his arsenal that would penetrate Sidious' Force shields.

Inb4downingshipsandkillingpilots

Nobody has answered this.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote