KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nate Grey/God Cable/Exodus vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Hal

Nate Grey/God Cable/Exodus vs Superman/Wonder Woman/Hal
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U keep mentioning this like two skirmishes against Sersi is the deciding factor in THIS fight. He did ok (bloodties aside) he didnt ragdoll her though. Cant see y youd bring up Sersis feats when discussing Exodus. Abc logic fail who cares if she beat up Herc. Not sure if serious

The Sersi skirmishes ARE among the most, if not THE most, impressive showings he has (especially considering one of them was vs the Insane version of Sersi).

How is two shot KOing Immortal Hercules not an impressive showing for Insane Sersi? Name me one herald level being that's done that to him. Exodus not only stalemated her, he actually gained the upper hand for a few before getting bored with the fight and taking off.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 05:52 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Classic NES
Even if that's the case there are three people on that level in this fight in a team battle. One common tactic in X-men is to attack two fronts: In the mental plane and in the physical. So, it's even harder to resist because anyone of these guys can do the aforementioned. Exodus has done it before, Shaman Nate can easily do it. More than just TP, Team 1 has too many options and questionable if they can successful resist the just the TP of one of these guys. Add 2 more and I don't see what Team 2 can do.

Cool. I don't agree, but cool.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by zopzop
The Sersi skirmishes ARE among the most, if not THE most, impressive showings he has (especially considering one of them was vs the Insane version of Sersi).

How is two shot KOing Immortal Hercules not an impressive showing for Insane Sersi? Name me one herald level being that's done that to him. Exodus not only stalemated her, he actually gained the upper hand for a few before getting bored with the fight and taking off.

Dude he stalemated Sersi. Cool. She didnt even use her signature power. But sure if you feel it's impressive.

Never said beating herc was/was not impressive. I said its inconsequential. Herc isnt in this fight neither is Sersi this is yet another ABC logic argument. Exodus stalemated Sersi who stomped immortal herc who fought evenly with Thor. Seriously?

And he didnt get the upper hand. They stalemated he left.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:14 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Dude he stalemated Sersi. Cool. She didnt even use her signature power. But sure if you feel it's impressive.

Never said beating herc was/was not impressive. I said its inconsequential. Herc isnt in this fight neither is Sersi this is yet another ABC logic argument. Exodus stalemated Sersi who stomped immortal herc who fought evenly with Thor. Seriously?

And he didnt get the upper hand. They stalemated he left.

https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issu...-1st-series-307
They stalemated for a while, a big explosion occured, Exodus was never knocked down (even temporarily),he had a whole conversation with Black Knight and flew off in boredom. Then Sersi recovered and asked which way Exodus flew off.

I'd call that getting the upper hand.

That's VS the Insane version of her. On another occasion, she and Black Knight had to be saved by Apocalypse (who showed up and bubbled Exodus).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:33 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

They stalemated for a while, a big explosion occured, Exodus was never knocked down (even temporarily),he had a whole conversation with Black Knight and flew off in boredom. Then Sersi recovered and asked which way Exodus flew off.

That's VS the Insane version of her. On another occasion, she and Black Knight had to be saved by Apocalypse (who showed up and bubbled Exodus).

That's a great feat for apocalypse.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:41 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Agree/Disagree. Exodus couldn't subdue Sersi telepathically with his marquee ability and she held her own WITHOUT using her marquee ability, matter manipulation. That was not as impressive encounter as you (and others).are making it out to be especially given the fact that she's not in the top 5 let alone 10 in marvels pleothera of tpers. This is all while he is at the pinnacle of his powers with her fighting idiotic.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 06:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Agree/Disagree. Exodus couldn't subdue Sersi telepathically with his marquee ability and she held her own WITHOUT using her marquee ability, matter manipulation. That was not as impressive encounter as you (and others).are making it out to be especially given the fact that she's not in the top 5 let alone 10 in marvels pleothera of tpers. This is all while he is at the pinnacle of his powers with her fighting idiotic.

Exodus didn't use his thousands of abilities against her either. It's like saying Thor held back against Juggernaut because he didn't create a storm. Comics doesn't work like that.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:13 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by carver9
Exodus didn't use his thousands of abilities against her either. It's like saying Thor held back against Juggernaut because he didn't create a storm. Comics doesn't work like that.

laughing thumb up

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:16 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Im sorry what? Sersis' MAIN power is Matter Manipulation. That's her Main Power. Like that's whats shes good at Transmutation/Matter Manipulation. HOWEVER Instead she mentally combated (according to you a trans tier character) a telepathic psychic vampire whos MAIN POWER IS TELEPATHY. Gtfoh with that weak ass argument son.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:26 AM
carver9

Im sorry what? Sersis' MAIN power is Matter Manipulation. That's her Main Power. Like that's whats shes good at Transmutation/Matter Manipulation. HOWEVER Instead she mentally combated (according to you a trans tier character) a telepathic psychic vampire whos MAIN POWER IS TELEPATHY. Gtfoh with that weak ass argument son.

Where in this fight did you come up with her going psionic the entire fight? Hell, when was it said that she even took that route or didnt use any of the abilities you've mentioned?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_05a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_07a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_07b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_08b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_11a.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_11b.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/202...07_12a.jpg.html

Show me, please.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 07:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Cant you read? Her powers are psionic based...his powers are psionic based. There floating there talking to each other about the nature of his powers. Are u seriously debating that she attempted transmutation on that scene or anything other than mental or energy projection?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 08:04 AM
carver9

Cant you read? Her powers are psionic based...his powers are psionic based. There floating there talking to each other about the nature of his powers. Are u seriously debating that she attempted transmutation on that scene or anything other than mental or energy projection?

She asked him if his powers were psionic and he told her that their powers are more vast than just psionic. If anything, that goes against what you are saying. I'm asking you to prove that she used only a single ability.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 08:16 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

She asked him if his powers were psionic and he told her that their powers are more vast than just psionic. If anything, that goes against what you are saying. I'm asking you to prove that she used only a single ability.

It's depicted on panel. As i said can you not read? He was attacking her consciousness. How else do you defend a mental attack?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 08:43 AM
DarkSaint85

You get angrier.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 08:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You get angrier.

Am i not making sense Saint? Correct me if Im wrong.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 09:02 AM
carver9

It's depicted on panel. As i said can you not read? He was attacking her consciousness. How else do you defend a mental attack?

They almost destroyed the entire island. I feel confident that more than mind attacks were going on there.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 12:32 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

They almost destroyed the entire island. I feel confident that more than mind attacks were going on there.

Did i not say energy blast and mental phuckery? It doesn't matter anyway either Clark or Diana blitzes Exodus to sleep.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 01:12 PM
carver9

Did i not say energy blast and mental phuckery? It doesn't matter anyway either Clark or Diana blitzes Exodus to sleep.

So what fight of Sersi did she use the attacks you are suggesting? And there's still no evidence presented saying Sersi never used her abilities.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 01:54 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Diana isn't blitzing anything.

Also why do you ignore the fact that Exodus actually dropped Insane Sersi (if only for a few moments). On another occasion, he had Sersi and Dane dead to rights till Apocalypse jumped in and saved them. In yet another instance, Sersi had the Avengers backing her and they STILL couldn't stop Exodus.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:26 PM
carver9

Sin, who are you giving the majority to here and why?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2017 04:40 PM