KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP

Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
The Worm was in a ship on Earth that housed a miniaturized galaxy. As Scot said everything on Earth was dead including that miniaturized galaxy.

thumb up

Why do you think it's amusing to put words in my mouth Abhi? I'm trying to debate sensibly but you are having a dig at me for what reason? It's the same thing almost every time we debate. I don't get the point of it.

I don't see the point of debating if you want to do stuff like that.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:13 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Are you telling me that you seriously believe the scan that shows Sentry being taken by the worm is on Earth? Answer me that question first and foremost. It's pretty obvious to me that it isn't Earth at all.

It is on a miniaturized planet on the ship which was on Earth.

Happy?
quote:

The burden of proof is on you to prove they were on Earth and you haven't come up with anything sufficient enough as of yet. Worms of the "Harkep". They aren't native to Earth to start so you would then have to provide evidence of a light speed bug smuggling and habitat terraforming so they could survive on Earth in the first place. But again we know that isn't possible.

They were on different planets whether you like it or not mate. Unless the Earth suddenly becomes a Pangaeic landmass of multiple planets within the galaxy you can't prove what you are saying.

You are asking me to prove something and the evidence is there in the comic. You are the one making the claim so you need to show Sentry, Wasp, Thor and the worm being on Earth rather than another planet. But you won't be able to prove it anyway because it simply isn't true.

Did you even read the scans?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Why do you think it's amusing to put words in my mouth Abhi? I'm trying to debate sensibly but you are having a dig at me for what reason? It's the same thing almost every time we debate. I don't get the point of it.

Don't get upset. I'm just telling what you told me.

Fine, read the scans I posted and get back at me. Better yet, read the comics again to know where Sentry was.

Hint: It wasn't on another planet.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:30 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Abhi is an insecure little indian guy who needs to be tough on the net so his dick doesn't feel so small. Frustration some call it, compensation I say. That's the reason why he always feels the need to stretch the pages...

Anyway, ignore it and take it for what it is. Empty barking from one of KMC finest. He is after all one of us.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:32 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

It is on a miniaturized planet on the ship which was on Earth.

Happy?
Did you even read the scans?

No I've never read any Uncanny Avengers comic. I have it right infront of me in physical and digital yet I've never read them or even looked at a page. In fact I made a point of specifically not looking at them. I downloaded one and bought the other just to spite myself.

I fabricated my entire time on this forum as a Sentry fan to create a personality that I could attach to to escape my real life.

Or...

I have read the scans multiple times and I have a different opinion to you. Either way cut out the sarcasm and pointless digs.

It might be the way you roll with others on KMC because they give you as good as you give them. But I don't do it to you. So don't start that kind of stuff with me.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:35 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Abhi is an insecure little indian guy who needs to be tough on the net so his dick doesn't feel so small. Frustration some call it, compensation I say. That's the reason why he always feels the need to stretch the pages...

Anyway, ignore it and take it for what it is. Empty barking from one of KMC finest. He is after all one of us.

I'm trying to be as good as I can be with one of the few posters I like here.

So don't try to talk about me when you don't know me at all.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:35 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Don't get upset. I'm just telling what you told me.

Fine, read the scans I posted and get back at me. Better yet, read the comics again to know where Sentry was.

Hint: It wasn't on another planet.

I'm not upset. Nobody on this forum could ever upset me.

I just get annoyed at your attitude when you are talking to me, why did you feel the need to make a sarcastic comment about me to Darksaint? I just want everyone to get along without this unneeded stuff.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:37 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No I've never read any Uncanny Avengers comic. I have it right infront of me in physical and digital yet I've never read them or even looked at a page. In fact I made a point of specifically not looking at them. I downloaded one and bought the other just to spite myself.

I fabricated my entire time on this forum as a Sentry fan to create a personality that I could attach to to escape my real life.

There is no need for stuff like this. I just asked you a genuine question.
quote:

Or...

I have read the scans multiple times and I have a different opinion to you. Either way cut out the sarcasm and pointless digs.

It might be the way you roll with others on KMC because they give you as good as you give them. But I don't do it to you. So don't start that kind of stuff with me.

OK, here is the deal. I didn't use any sarcasm or made any digs at you. Not at this point.

Let's get back to what the comic says:

Immortus said the tachyon dam was on island on earth.
It was shown that it was on a ship housing a miniaturized galaxy.
Wasp went there where Sentry confronted her.
The Worm took him out.
The ship and everything else on earth was killed by Exitar.

These are not my opinions, these are what happened in the comic. I'm not sure why saying this made you think I'm making some sarcastic comment.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:40 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I don't wanna get too involved on the whole insult related thing. But it's like I don't post on KMC often. But I'm always here on PM, I always am here to help someone if they need it. Anything it doesn't bother me. I'll make sigs. Talk to someone if they are feeling depressed or down.

Sometimes when I see a topic that piques my interest I'll make a comment and I make the best of it. So when stuff like this happens is when I question why do I post on here I might as well just stick to PM's. Because I don't debate here to have snide comments thrown at me. Some might say its a simple comment on a forum but that isn't the point to me at least. It's unnecessary.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:42 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm not upset. Nobody on this forum could ever upset me.

I just get annoyed at your attitude when you are talking to me, why did you feel the need to make a sarcastic comment about me to Darksaint? I just want everyone to get along without this unneeded stuff.

Ok, tell me where it was and how Thor and Wasp flew up from Earth after they fought the Sentry.

Or better yet, where was the Worm and how did it capture Wolverine and brought him to Daken on Earth?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L0egq1HfU...600/16+copy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-na4Qbe4p3...600/19+copy.jpg

Daken was on another planet too?

Last edited by abhilegend on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 10:47 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:43 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

There is no need for stuff like this. I just asked you a genuine question.

OK, here is the deal. I didn't use any sarcasm or made any digs at you. Not at this point.

Let's get back to what the comic says:

Immortus said the tachyon dam was on island on earth.
It was shown that it was on a ship housing a miniaturized galaxy.
Wasp went there where Sentry confronted her.
The Worm took him out.
The ship and everything else on earth was killed by Exitar.

These are not my opinions, these are what happened in the comic. I'm not sure why saying this made you think I'm making some sarcastic comment.

I don't want to crowd this thread with off topic stuff so I'll just say my last piece here and be done with it. My point with my overblown reaction (and it was deliberate it wasn't an outburst through emotion). Was that do you think that I haven't read the scans? Like if you think about it have I seriously not read them. Things like that to me are irrelevant because you know yourself I have read them. It's just like I wouldn't say to you have you even read the comic if it was a thread about Superman Prime or Superman 1M. Because I can guess with 99.999*% certainty you have.

My issue was with the comment you made to Darksaint relating to me. It's not significant but it's unnecessary.

But anyways I'm gonna go now I think, not feeling so good now. I'll just go back to my normal and just watch all the threads from behind the scenes.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ok just to let you know it wasn't a dig at you. I was just reiterating what you said.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 11:03 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! big grin

Thanks for the laugh !

Your reply is hilarious dude ! big grin

THANKS ! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 12:32 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I'm trying to be as good as I can be with one of the few posters I like here.

So don't try to talk about me when you don't know me at all.

I judge you by what you write. If this is as good as you can be, well, than it's enough to make a proper judgement about how you are. I have no beef nor quarrel with you and I understand if someone gets dragged off in a heated debate but honestly, you seem to have a very thin skin or a lot of anger. Take it as a friendly advice. I am too an arse from time to time but i try to improve and I think I did improve over the years, still not good but better.

I don't wanna get too involved on the whole insult related thing. But it's like I don't post on KMC often. But I'm always here on PM, I always am here to help someone if they need it. Anything it doesn't bother me. I'll make sigs. Talk to someone if they are feeling depressed or down.

Sometimes when I see a topic that piques my interest I'll make a comment and I make the best of it. So when stuff like this happens is when I question why do I post on here I might as well just stick to PM's. Because I don't debate here to have snide comments thrown at me. Some might say its a simple comment on a forum but that isn't the point to me at least. It's unnecessary.

It wasn't an insult, just a fact xD. No seriously. Abhi can dish out so he can also take it without hate.
You know I like you and you are a great guy and it doesn't matter what the people say, there are no straight up facts in comics or other media, if two people disagree. Means if let's say Carver has a different interpretation about scans than me, doesn't mean he is wrong or I am right. It just means that there is room enough for different opinions on this scan. Though we get heated a bit and try to convince the other one that we know the undeniable truth, it's actually pointless and the "debate" is just for fun. As long as no one takes offense everything is cool.

Damn, I am a saint, see how i preach? I demand mod powers NOW! Reptile I summone you!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 01:05 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Damborgson
Well you make a strong case. I guess its coming down to whether or not King Thor can get past Primes durability, and you seem to agree he's got a chance at it in some cases. And given what you've presented and freshening me up on Primes ridiculous career I find it much more likely now that Prime is fully capable of scoring wins on Thor. So we seem to be in a good place? 🤔
thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 02:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

laughing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 03:49 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Look at the cheerleader.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 03:56 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

[B]I judge you by what you write. If this is as good as you can be, well, than it's enough to make a proper judgement about how you are. I have no beef nor quarrel with you and I understand if someone gets dragged off in a heated debate but honestly, you seem to have a very thin skin or a lot of anger. Take it as a friendly advice. I am too an arse from time to time but i try to improve and I think I did improve over the years, still not good but better.

Do us both a favor and shut up.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 03:57 AM
TheHulkster

Interesting how Abhi's Earth has two moons:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 04:44 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 05:19 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote