KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP

Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Interesting how Abhi's Earth has two moons:

(please log in to view the image)

If only you could read.
Originally posted by abhilegend
For anyone else who is wondering, here is Immortus informing how the tachyon dam was on an isolated isle.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L3s8NYQKk.../s1600/3_10.jpg

Wasp went there inside the ship and confronts Sentry. Thor is also trapped there in a different world and it is called a microscopic world.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BQFWSAk3B...0/-005+copy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IjKHH3OSs...0/-006+copy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--FNpGEscD...0/-007+copy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mWx8VvveK...0/-013+copy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E_16Li6O6...0/-014+copy.jpg

After that the whole Sentry vs Thor and Worm happened. It wasn't another alien planet. The ship was on Earth and the Galaxy was miniaturized.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 05:33 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Abhi is an insecure little indian guy who needs to be tough on the net so his dick doesn't feel so small. Frustration some call it, compensation I say. That's the reason why he always feels the need to stretch the pages...

Anyway, ignore it and take it for what it is. Empty barking from one of KMC finest. He is after all one of us.

You do know that most posters that say this are usually insecure and are projecting their own "small" problems on others.

Man what happened to the Professor? You say you've gotten better but this post says otherwise.

Since you judge posters with the way they write/interact here, how are we to judge you based on your post that I quoted?

Is this an improvement on your part?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 05:49 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
No I've never read any Uncanny Avengers comic. I have it right infront of me in physical and digital yet I've never read them or even looked at a page. In fact I made a point of specifically not looking at them. I downloaded one and bought the other just to spite myself.

I fabricated my entire time on this forum as a Sentry fan to create a personality that I could attach to to escape my real life.

Or...

I have read the scans multiple times and I have a different opinion to you. Either way cut out the sarcasm and pointless digs.

It might be the way you roll with others on KMC because they give you as good as you give them. But I don't do it to you. So don't start that kind of stuff with me.
You completely won me over with your first two paragraphs.....

We could of been something thumb down

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 05:59 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by emu
You completely won me over with your first two paragraphs.....

We could of been something thumb down

I'm afraid I'm not that way inclined.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 08:08 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Do us both a favor and shut up.

A good idea, for me and for you wink.

Originally posted by Diesldude
You do know that most posters that say this are usually insecure and are projecting their own "small" problems on others.

Man what happened to the Professor? You say you've gotten better but this post says otherwise.

Since you judge posters with the way they write/interact here, how are we to judge you based on your post that I quoted?

Is this an improvement on your part?

I too have an Abhi inside of me.

Not much happend and I hope i did. wink

Judge me anyway you like, freedom of speech and so.

A hell of an improvement if you ask me.

Thanks for the hint though. I will think about it and try to be better in the future.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 08:14 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I'm afraid I'm not that way inclined.
You use logic and common sense, we never would of worked anyway thumb up

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 08:23 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

For anyone else who is wondering, here is Immortus informing how the tachyon dam was on an isolated isle.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-L3s8NYQKk.../s1600/3_10.jpg

Wasp went there inside the ship and confronts Sentry. Thor is also trapped there in a different world and it is called a microscopic world.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BQFWSAk3B...0/-005+copy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IjKHH3OSs...0/-006+copy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--FNpGEscD...0/-007+copy.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mWx8VvveK...0/-013+copy.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E_16Li6O6...0/-014+copy.jpg

After that the whole Sentry vs Thor and Worm happened. It wasn't another alien planet. The ship was on Earth and the Galaxy was miniaturized.

Where do you get that the Akkaba Nebula is in the ship? The scan below shows the ship inside of the Nebula and teleporting away before Jan can destroy the tachyon dam. The nebula is shrunken, yet is not in the ship nor on Earth.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 03:24 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Where do you get that the Akkaba Nebula is in the ship? The scan below shows the ship inside of the Nebula and teleporting away before Jan can destroy the tachyon dam. The nebula is shrunken, yet is not in the ship nor on Earth.

Sentry attacked Thor when they entered the ship and took him deep inside the ship.

That ship which the Apocalypse twins teleported away isn't the one which housed the Nebula.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 05:27 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Sentry attacked Thor when they entered the ship and took him deep inside the ship.

That ship which the Apocalypse twins teleported away isn't the one which housed the Nebula.

What ship are you talking about? Look in the top left corner of the scan. It states that the Apocalypse Ark is in the Akkaba Nebula. What other ship are you speaking of!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EZwUqsssh...0/-002+copy.jpg

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 07:17 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I judge you by what you write. If this is as good as you can be, well, than it's enough to make a proper judgement about how you are. I have no beef nor quarrel with you and I understand if someone gets dragged off in a heated debate but honestly, you seem to have a very thin skin or a lot of anger. Take it as a friendly advice. I am too an arse from time to time but i try to improve and I think I did improve over the years, still not good but better.

It wasn't an insult, just a fact xD. No seriously. Abhi can dish out so he can also take it without hate.
You know I like you and you are a great guy and it doesn't matter what the people say, there are no straight up facts in comics or other media, if two people disagree. Means if let's say Carver has a different interpretation about scans than me, doesn't mean he is wrong or I am right. It just means that there is room enough for different opinions on this scan. Though we get heated a bit and try to convince the other one that we know the undeniable truth, it's actually pointless and the "debate" is just for fun. As long as no one takes offense everything is cool.

Damn, I am a saint, see how i preach? I demand mod powers NOW! Reptile I summone you!

I'm always right and I admit, you have changed for the better. Back in the day...OMG.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 08:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by carver9
I'm always right and I admit, you have changed for the better. Back in the day...OMG.

laughing

I like you too buddy.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 08:09 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing

I like you too buddy.

Agreed. I agree with everything you said in your post which is the reason I don't come on here insulting or talking harsh about anyone here. Comics are written for fun and the point of us debating is suppose to be for fun so let's not take the humor out of it when debating our favorites...stay positive. I personally don't like seeing people get bullied. That's just me. I don't care when people come at me because I can take it. I have been blessed with a lot in life and no one on KMC can take that happiness away from me with their petty attitudes. I just don't like seeing people like one angry get attacked. Naturally nice guy who's physically young but mentally mature for his age. This goes for other good people we have here as well. I'm done preaching but overall, good post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 10:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by carver9
Agreed. I agree with everything you said in your post which is the reason I don't come on here insulting or talking harsh about anyone here. Comics are written for fun and the point of us debating is suppose to be for fun so let's not take the humor out of it when debating our favorites...stay positive. I personally don't like seeing people get bullied. That's just me. I don't care when people come at me because I can take it. I have been blessed with a lot in life and no one on KMC can take that happiness away from me with their petty attitudes. I just don't like seeing people like one angry get attacked. Naturally nice guy who's physically young but mentally mature for his age. This goes for other good people we have here as well. I'm done preaching but overall, good post.

Would that have been a good post if the the professor had directed it at Scott?
There was a lot of uncalled for shit in it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 10:20 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I too have an Abhi inside of me.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 10:20 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What ship are you talking about? Look in the top left corner of the scan. It states that the Apocalypse Ark is in the Akkaba Nebula. What other ship are you speaking of!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EZwUqsssh...0/-002+copy.jpg

Obviously the ship holding the miniaturized galaxy.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 04:45 AM
TheHulkster

Obviously the ship holding the miniaturized galaxy.

There is no such ship. The only ship is the Apocalypse Ark. It is shown inside of the Akkaba Nebula. The Nebula is in the same spot it always was in, only shrunken to the size of a child's ball. As shown below, the shrunken Nebula is accessed through portals at various locations on Earth:

So Sentry would not have been on Earth when Exitar destroys it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 04:38 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There is no such ship. The only ship is the Apocalypse Ark. It is shown inside of the Akkaba Nebula. The Nebula is in the same spot it always was in, only shrunken to the size of a child's ball. As shown below, the shrunken Nebula is accessed through portals at various locations on Earth:

So Sentry would not have been on Earth when Exitar destroys it.

Where is that even shown? When Thor, Rogue and Wolverine entered the ship they flat out stated that it housed the miniaturized galaxy. When Sentry took Thor deep inside of the ship, he was taken into Akkaba Nebula.

You're making shit up as usual.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 07:21 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by RealityWarper
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! big grin

Thanks for the laugh !

Your reply is hilarious dude ! big grin

THANKS ! big grin
What's funny about this exactly?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 07:34 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hey racial attacks are funny, don't you know?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 07:49 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^Accept my apology. I didn't mean to attack you below the line. Are we cool again?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:04 PM