KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP

Death Seed Sentry & King Thor Vs Sun-Dipped Superman & SBP
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

erm

This is KMC. Far, far worse things have been said, even by Abhi lol.

It wasn't particularly funny sure, but not particularly offensive either?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:07 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^Accept my apology. I didn't mean to attack you below the line. Are we cool again?

I didn't ask for your judgment and neither did I ask for your apology.

I'm pretty much indifferent regarding these things on these types of forums. Yes, we are cool for now.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
erm

This is KMC. Far, far worse things have been said, even by Abhi lol.

It wasn't particularly funny sure, but not particularly offensive either?

Heh, this is nothing to what I've heard about me.

Quan alone said a lot worse stalking me for years. It was pretty amusing in all honesty.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:09 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by abhilegend
Heh, this is nothing to what I've heard about me.

Quan alone said a lot worse stalking me for years. It was pretty amusing in all honesty.

yeah, I figured lol.

Quan? I've never seen him racially insult someone before I don't think. You guys must have been having a hell of an argument.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:11 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

yeah, I figured lol.

Quan? I've never seen him racially insult someone before I don't think. You guys must have been having a hell of an argument.

Opposite actually. I stated to ignore him in 2012. He took it as a personal insult and started trying to get me to reply to him across several boards for years and even today.

It was really funny. I replied to him every six months even!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:16 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bringing real life stuff into insults is quite shit. It's one thing to make fun of somebody for being fat in the off-topic thread [yes, Gecko] and it's another to start going about them being an indian.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Opposite actually. I stated to ignore him in 2012. He took it as a personal insult and started trying to get me to reply to him across several boards for years and even today.

It was really funny. I replied to him every six months even!!!

laughing out loud

Well done thumb up you know you did something right if youre getting stalked. Wish I could have seen it little of the action.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:28 PM
TheHulkster

Where is that even shown? When Thor, Rogue and Wolverine entered the ship they flat out stated that it housed the miniaturized galaxy. When Sentry took Thor deep inside of the ship, he was taken into Akkaba Nebula.

You're making shit up as usual.

What ship are you talking about? They enter an apartment building or something like that. The doorway to the building is a portal to the galaxy. They realize it has been miniaturized when they enter it and the readings show it filled with advanced Pym Particles. Sentry doesn't take him deep into any ship. He takes Thor into deep space.

The people below have been summarizing X-Men comics for years. Just like anyone who can read, they come to the same conclusion I do:

https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issu...s-1st-series-10

"In Socoira, Wolverine, Thor, Rogue and Sunfire believe they have found a portal. Rogue thanks Thor for standing up for her earlier, and the heroes go to the portal, transporting them to the shrunken down Akkaba Nebula."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:44 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Edit:
**** this borderline retarded Phil and his phucking name....

Anyway, never insulted anyone in a racist way. Except if you think being indian is an insult. *shrug

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 08:48 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by psycho gundam
(please log in to view the image)

Yeeaaah Pretty sure you did offend him with racially themed insults

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:06 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:22 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

laughing out loud wtf?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:29 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

He got called a "sand *****r" not long before that by Nvrbnwthagrl (AKA Fangirl) and he barely made his racial retort on the same level, in fact what you quoted isn't really bad

This place can get bad but herochat is a prison without bars or COs

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 03:57 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Herochat And KMC got nothing on YouTube comic comments sections though. The hatred is real.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 05:16 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by TheHulkster
What ship are you talking about? They enter an apartment building or something like that. The doorway to the building is a portal to the galaxy. They realize it has been miniaturized when they enter it and the readings show it filled with advanced Pym Particles. Sentry doesn't take him deep into any ship. He takes Thor into deep space.

The people below have been summarizing X-Men comics for years. Just like anyone who can read, they come to the same conclusion I do:

https://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issu...s-1st-series-10

"In Socoira, Wolverine, Thor, Rogue and Sunfire believe they have found a portal. Rogue thanks Thor for standing up for her earlier, and the heroes go to the portal, transporting them to the shrunken down Akkaba Nebula."

Are you seriously using a review site as a proof?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kssO8itvY...600/14+copy.jpg

The apocalypse arc was inside the galaxy. However the whole galaxy was miniaturized and located on an island.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tQkHhrZjz...600/12+copy.jpg

It was not a portal to another galaxy. The whole galaxy was located on earth.
laughing out loud

Well done thumb up you know you did something right if youre getting stalked. Wish I could have seen it little of the action.

Yeah, it was great.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 05:44 AM
TheHulkster

Are you seriously using a review site as a proof?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kssO8itvY...600/14+copy.jpg

The apocalypse arc was inside the galaxy. However the whole galaxy was miniaturized and located on an island.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tQkHhrZjz...600/12+copy.jpg

It was not a portal to another galaxy. The whole galaxy was located on earth.
Yeah, it was great.

You know, this is a moot point anyway. When the remaining Unity Squad return to the past before Exitar destroys Earth, Thor spends the entire time convincing Sentry to help them, thus Sentry is clearly out of the Akkaba Nebula well before Earth is destroyed. You have no evidence that he is killed when Earth is destroyed.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 02:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You know, this is a moot point anyway. When the remaining Unity Squad return to the past before Exitar destroys Earth, Thor spends the entire time convincing Sentry to help them, thus Sentry is clearly out of the Akkaba Nebula well before Earth is destroyed. You have no evidence that he is killed when Earth is destroyed.

Everyone on Earth was killed who wasn't a mutant and teleported to Planet X.

Including Sentry. Cry more if you want.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 07:15 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are wasting your time with Abhi.

The little guy will make-up and twist everything to fit his views.

I laughed when I saw the "Sentry killed by the explosion of Earth"

Not only we know thanks to his fight with Photon that this kind of power is incapable to harm him but we know that even if his body was destroyed by an explosion he can come back near-instantly.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 12:20 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prime solos. wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 02:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

team 2 easily

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 05:14 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote