KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Samson Vs Wolverine

Doc Samson Vs Wolverine
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

No, that was me loling at what you said, which was pretty funny.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 11:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
No, that was me loling at what you said, which was pretty funny.
lol, so I broke my phone for nothing.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 11:10 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by emu
Samson would do shit to Logan doing what you're describing.
To get a ko he's got to get in close and compound damage the hell out of Logan.

Try doing that and Logan will sheathe his claws and simply kick Samson's guts in.

And when Logan gets smeared into the ground, most times its hard enough to create a crater. No one's jamming him in bedrock lol.
um... wow.
NOW I'm SURE.

There r about a thousand ways to beat Logan. And since it has been shown that Samson is capable of being the "evil genius" type, on top of his Hulkesque powers, It makes me think he will b more likely to try them.

Samson for the win.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 01:05 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

In reality Logan would be a splatter of blood and skeleton from strikes against Doc and above. He's not bulletproof. Bullets pierce his flesh as easy as a normal human. That means he will get a significant portion of his flesh knocked off from hits from class 50 and above characters. His brain would be mush from the concussion he would receive from hits to the head.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 01:31 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

A bop to the head should make his hip/shin bones burst through his soft mutie flesh.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 01:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Originally posted by h1a8
In reality Logan would be a splatter of blood and skeleton from strikes against Doc and above. He's not bulletproof. Bullets pierce his flesh as easy as a normal human. That means he will get a significant portion of his flesh knocked off from hits from class 50 and above characters. His brain would be mush from the concussion he would receive from hits to the head.
In reality you should read up on Logans history against bricks.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:07 PM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Originally posted by Horrificus
um... wow.
NOW I'm SURE.

There r about a thousand ways to beat Logan. And since it has been shown that Samson is capable of being the "evil genius" type, on top of his Hulkesque powers, It makes me think he will b more likely to try them.

Samson for the win.
You can name a thousand ways to kill Logan?

Name the number of times Wolverine has genuinely died.

Give me 3 examples of how he died, and then explain how Samson can use that against Logan.

A bonk on the head or Sam being a type of evil genius isn't going to do it lol.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:13 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by emu
In reality you should read up on Logans history against bricks.

I Have. They are mostly stupid and inconsistent with the fact that Logan's flesh is on par with human flesh. He can be cut just as easily as a human. Bullets go through him just as easily as humans.

Steel is at least tens of times more durable than Logan's flesh. Yet steel is like tissue paper to a brick. One hit from a brick would do so crazy shit to Logan's body.

Finally, most lightweight bricks are significantly faster than a human in punching speed. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to generate the tons of force with human level mass and slow speed.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:15 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

I Have. They are mostly stupid and inconsistent with the fact that Logan's flesh is on par with human flesh. He can be cut just as easily as a human. Bullets go through him just as easily as humans.

Steel is at least tens of times more durable than Logan's flesh. Yet steel is like tissue paper to a brick. One hit from a brick would do so crazy shit to Logan's body.

Finally, most lightweight bricks are significantly faster than a human in punching speed. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to generate the tons of force with human level mass and slow speed.
Deny feats because a work of fiction ignores our worlds physics lol.

I would love to know what screams through your mind when you read a comic.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 02:29 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

almost as rediculous as Superman stopping a plane from falling out of the sky when his incredibly small (in comparison to the plane) hands would puncture it. Not nearly as rediculous as the flash travelling hundreds of times faster than the speed of light with there being no negative affect on the earth. Oh wait, you don't discount those do you?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 03:05 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by emu
You can name a thousand ways to kill Logan?

Name the number of times Wolverine has genuinely died.

Give me 3 examples of how he died, and then explain how Samson can use that against Logan.

A bonk on the head or Sam being a type of evil genius isn't going to do it lol.

He said 'beat' not 'kill'.
But i get that didnt fit your narrative, so you ignored it for your rant.

'lol'

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 05:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Actually as noted by wolverine he has died HUNDREDS of times. Every time he died he fought Lazaer and if Wolverine defeated him, he got to come back to life. He eventually lost this immortality and wolverine commented his healing factor was diminished. Drowning could always kill him as he noted but don't see Sampson using that here

Now on that note. I do think wolverine can win this

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 20th, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 05:33 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Munginaq could probably get a KO win in 8 hours or more...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Samson kills him.

h1a8 has a really good point btw

When someone with class 100 strength punches Wolverine the skin should fly off him and every organ should implode.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:16 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It was stated that his organs and muscles get turned into jelly with such hits, yet he regenerates in time to gut those freaks.

Samson couldn't win a fight if his life depended on it, being just a supporting character like Robbie Robertson.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I remember it being mentioned in the Namor mini.

I guess it's one of those things that would be too gritty to keep.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:21 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Vs. Hulk, vs. Morlock outcasts too.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:23 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Wolverine has downed the Thing a few times with some good slashes and stabs. Samson isn't as strong, nor as durable, nor as skilled as the Thing. He is Thing-lite, and would get carved up by Wolverine more often than not.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:31 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

With one slash.

With one stab.

Yes, Samson is going down.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:33 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah i don't really find this thread to be even debatable tbh. logan has also downed the abomination iirc. samson has essentially no shot, not if we go by comics and accumulated feats. /shrug

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote