KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Samson Vs Wolverine

Doc Samson Vs Wolverine
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

lol

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:32 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by emu
Lulz.

C'mon guys, don't be like that. Just read a Wolverine comic or two.

I have to agree with Riv on your overuse of lol.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:50 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by riv6672
Actually the implication has been, he doesnt.
Of course ppl are also claiming Wolverine doesnt get hit, and could beat Samson up with just his fists.

The scans i posted were just in response to leonidas' huge low balls.
Just to show outrageous claims work both ways.

lol

low ball? feel free to go ahead and post all these awesome feats from samson, i can't wait to see them. and once you have found the odd couple of them, then we can post a few logan scans and then let the evidence be the final judge. most don't need to see the evidence because logan's history is so well established, but i'm good to go if that's what you need to see the mismatch this essentially is. thumb up

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I note you didn't dispute the size

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^laughing out loud

quote:
but i'm good to go if that's what you need to see the mismatch this essentially is. thumb up

Nah, i'm good no matter who wins the match up.
I've just been touching on some of the claims being made.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:48 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Let's assume Samshot can indeed one-shot Logan... in a non-bfr scenario --- okay, then he needs some SERIOUS speed. He doesn't have it.

Wolverine does. And the claws that went right through Terminus and penetrated Gladiator's shoulder and Hulk's skull can surely one-shot Samson.

Samson can keep up with "super speedster" (apparently) Hulk. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^he's pretty agile, too.

(please log in to view the image)

Old school scan! stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 01:18 PM
Horrificus

Hard to take someone seriously who's perpetually giggling to and at himself.
yes, most disturbing. But, that describes most of us in here!

Got me thinking...

Honestly, everybody in this forum would have to admit, that they have found themselves alone, reading a comic book, giggling at some inside joke in the story, that only another comic book nerd would get. Ya look around the room, realize there is nobody around to share it with and go back to reading, with a goofy smile on yer face!

Sad, but hilarious.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 01:25 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by emu
Lulz.

C'mon guys, don't be like that. Just read a Wolverine comic or two.
dont worry, we understand. U got yer first comic book recently, with Logan on the cover. Reading it over and over. Its easy to get carried away. big grin

Just messin with u man.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 01:31 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by emu
laughing

Even if you are right, Logan doesn't have to dodge. He takes it and retaliates.
If his claws are out Doc dies.

For KMC's sake, read Wolverine #1 onwards.

Chunks of his flesh would be knocked off. Or his brain would become smush. He will be instantly koed. Remember Logan's flesh is approximately human level.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 02:49 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gee, if only he had some healing superpower or something...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 03:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by h1a8
Chunks of his flesh would be knocked off. Or his brain would become smush. He will be instantly koed. Remember Logan's flesh is approximately human level.
if only we had showings that directly flies in the face of what your saying.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 03:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

years ago i had a rather....intense logan discussion with none other than jinzen and srank! lol if you thought going against abhi and phil in a superman discussion can be tough, try taking those 2 on against logan. lol anyway, we covered a lot of ground and one area that kept coming up was the illogical nature of logan's powers. real world logic fails almost entirely when dealing with him, hence why he can be so frustrating to debate against in many cases. we take logan as we see him in comics, and that's where things with him really need to end. moreso even than with many characters. what "should happen" with logan, just....usually doesn't. and arguing it should is pointless.
/shrug

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:42 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by h1a8

Got scans of his flesh being knocked off? Or of his brain turning into mush?

WWH, who was the strongest Hulk to date at the time, couldn't do it in a single punch, despite trying his hardest to be as efficient and as quick as possible.

And Samson is a poor man's Hulk.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He does get turned into jelly after Class 100 hits - as stated on panel numerous times - he just recovers really fast, as that's his main power...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^agreed. Which is why he's shown getting hit. All the time. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 09:37 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by leonidas
years ago i had a rather....intense logan discussion with none other than jinzen and srank! lol if you thought going against abhi and phil in a superman discussion can be tough, try taking those 2 on against logan. lol anyway, we covered a lot of ground and one area that kept coming up was the illogical nature of logan's powers. real world logic fails almost entirely when dealing with him, hence why he can be so frustrating to debate against in many cases. we take logan as we see him in comics, and that's where things with him really need to end. moreso even than with many characters. what "should happen" with logan, just....usually doesn't. and arguing it should is pointless.
/shrug

I had a similar discussion. But its true. Wolverine doesnt seem like such a threat on paper, but hitting him isn't usually enough to put him down.

Samson loses 10/10 to be honest. He's not the Hulk.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 09:53 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^^^agreed. Which is why he's shown getting hit. All the time. stick out tongue

Sure.

But he can dodge fine if he wants to:

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:33 PM
riv6672

I never said he couldnt.

Sin said:
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never understood y a brick didnt just grab a tree a knock logan to the next state

I said:

Same.
I mean, some bricks have been shown to do it...
...to one degree or another.
I really dont wanna argue the results (personally, though i was hoping for less one sided) though, just curious as to what they'd be.

deathslash said:
Originally posted by deathslash
because Logan is fast enough to cut the portion of the tree that's going to hit him in order to mitigate the hit that he would take.

I said:
Eh, maybe. Not every single tine.

Carver said...
Originally posted by carver9
Every single. Wolverine is extremely hard to hit. Also, those scans you posted have context.

And i called bullshit.

Thats not even mentioning the Wolvie will just beat Samson using only his fists claims.
This thread's been full of win!

EDIT:
Totally sharing that days of the week pic, thanks!

Last edited by riv6672 on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:41 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can only think of one example where Logan beat up an class 100er with his fists.. Deaths Head II/Minion, in that British battle arena series (Forget it's name, but it was pretty popular.. "Battletide", maybe?)

Wasn't alone though, he was working with Creed. Both mind controlled, too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 12:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote