KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rank these powerful beings

Rank these powerful beings
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

HULK KILLER HUMANOID
Superman Prime
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Mr. Mxyzptlk
GEB/Solar (Dynamite)/Thanos w/HOTi
Current Molecule Man

Kang with Prep.

- God Doom

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 11:42 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i completly disagree with Myx beating god doom.i am sick of beings that belong in a special ed class with a crash helmut on beating the likes of a being who with owens help has the power of the whole race of Beyonders.It cheapens comics and logic even.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 12:05 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

On panel showings >>>> your perception of comics and logic

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:38 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

- Mr. Mxyzptlk
- Current Molecule Man ~ Pre-Retcon Beyonder
- GEB
- Solar (Dynamite)
- Thanos w/HOTi
- God Doom

Honestly, the rank is basically Myx and then everyone else. You could argue the rest as you like, but Myx is far beyond all the others put together.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:55 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i must say i hate when Cosmic idiots like Mxy are shown as so powerful it turns serious comics into a joke I.M.O,and i don`t see how anyone on this list tops pre -retcon Beyonder and current Molecule Man should rank #1 at this time.i just seen the reply i made a few posts up sorry i guess I feel strongly on my opinion about this.

Last edited by zom1967 on Dec 5th, 2017 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:47 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zom1967
i must say i hate when Cosmic idiots like Mxy are shown as so powerful it turns serious comics into a joke I.M.O,and i don`t see how anyone on this list tops pre -retcon Beyonder and current Molecule Man should rank #1 at this time.i just seen the reply i made a few posts up sorry i guess I feel strongly on my opinion about this.

He is in essence a trickers character with near-god like abilities. Sure, he is characters that jokes around but we have seen with 99% of that power can do when Joker had it.

You can't just dismiss the character because he likes to joke by nature. He has enough of an background to explain his immense power.

WITH THAT said, i dislike that he has so many low shows with no explanation. Recently, Oz capturing. Why was Mxy so scared? Superboy Prime being able to keep him captive. Why did Mxy retreat to his dimension? I get Superman Prime is strong with near immunity to magic, but Mxy shouldn't be worried about that, let along scare. There are other moments like this that irk me a lot about the character.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:07 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

i understand what you are saying my friend and mxy can get quite serious it just bothers me that a guy like him can own Specter.i`m not a big D.C guy can these 5-d imp guys beat guys like lucifer morning star or michael.also how would a 5-d imp compare with the q on star treck?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:07 AM
MrMind

- Mxy/- GEB (I still view GEB equal to Presence, Spectre was full of shit when he said he can take GEB down)

-PR Beyonder
-Solar
-Thanos w/HOTU
-Molecule Man
-God Doom

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 11:39 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Mxy
Thanos
PR Beyonder
Solar - Doom - Molecule Man.

I can't help but wonder how powerful Firestorm would be in Marvel? I mean, look how far Owen was pushed.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 01:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote