KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 112 113 [114] 115 116 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's about the false-sense of machoism because "bowing" to another leader, as is their custom, makes you a "weak cuck."

Which is stupid. It's just respect.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:50 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
thumb up

Real Leaders don't CUCK!

Which is what TRuMP didn't do.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 06:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO DDM you are going to love this:

He shows them a fake headline from Breitbart: Can my children be friends with black people? Asks them if it is racist. They say yes.

Tells them it is fake, shows them a REAL recent NYT op ed called "Can my children be friends with white people?". Lol...and the spinning by some is hilarious.

Oh leftists...

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 16th, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 12:24 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL another good one, I have to give it to Jimmy, this was funny:

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:19 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

He shows them a fake headline from Breitbart: Can my children be friends with black people? Asks them if it is racist. They say yes.

Tells them it is fake, shows them a REAL recent NYT op ed called "Can my children be friends with white people?". Lol...and the spinning by some is hilarious.

Oh leftists...

I can almost cut the cringe with a butter knife when the first libtard starts the neuronal backpeddling in his brain. And he starts to commit to his libtarded ideas as he solidifies the stupid decision in his mind.

But, yes, it is damn good to watch these types of vids.

Also, for your impeach Hilary, yeah, I would expect those type of people to have that reaction. The ones that said to impeach Hillary except Benedict Arnold Law guy all sounded dumb parrots just regurgitating what they had been spoonfed to think and say about Hillary.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I can almost cut the cringe with a butter knife when the first libtard starts the neuronal backpeddling in his brain. And he starts to commit to his libtarded ideas as he solidifies the stupid decision in his mind.

But, yes, it is damn good to watch these types of vids.

Also, for your impeach Hilary, yeah, I would expect those type of people to have that reaction. The ones that said to impeach Hillary except Benedict Arnold Law guy all sounded dumb parrots just regurgitating what they had been spoonfed to think and say about Hillary.

Lol yeah, the looks on their faces and then the clumsy way they stumble about trying to explain why it's not racist is priceless. That one kid literally says it's not racist because white people weren't enslaved in the past.

Okay, that is a pet peeve of mine. This whole excuse some use about whites and how they can't experience racism because nobody had the power to oppress them. It doesn't make any actual sense if one thinks about it for more than 3 seconds.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 16th, 2017 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:53 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Why aren’t more people to the left on here calling this shit out? I have no problem calling out how evil racism against black people is or how evil the alt-right and nazism are, why can’t some people hold this type of bullshit and Marxism to a similar standard?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:02 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why aren’t more people to the left on here calling this shit out? I have no problem calling out how evil racism against black people is or how evil the alt-right and nazism are, why can’t some people hold this type of bullshit and Marxism to a similar standard?

Part of it is hypocrisy. I suspect another part of it is fear. A fear that they would be labeled racist if they called it out. Oh, and white guilt.

The article "Can my children be friends with black people?" was originally in the NYT and some of the comments on the article are quite insane:

"As a white woman I can see your point. I can't be friends with white people, or anyone, who voted for Trump. It is a turning point....a bridge too far. And if anyone can't see why, they are willfully blind."

Can't be friends with people who voted for Trump. Then we have this:

""I fully accept the burden I bear for the racism of others and in the past. I accept that I must prove myself not to be a racist. But please, allow me to become trust worthy. Allow me to show you my heart and character. Let me be a protection to you lovely child if he ever needs it. I pray he will not be too afraid of the color of my skin to ask."

Lpl.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 16th, 2017 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:04 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Like I’m sorry, shit like this coming from university professors that teach our children and shit like this getting published in major publications and news outlets is something we’re supposed to ignore... actual marxists or Marxist sympathizers running for office in western nations doesn’t deserve a condemnation... but a bunch of white nationalists gather in Poland and we’re supposed to sound the alarm? This is some perverse double standard, and I say call it all out.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:05 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilarious:

Free Speech Protesters Can't Compete with Ben Shapiro Supporters at UCLA

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:01 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

haha laughing out loud

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 17th, 2017 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:30 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh leftists...
Black people are allowed to say anything they want about white people, they earned it. Forget about reparations for hundreds of years of slavery, white people getting mad at that headline is hilarious.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:00 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ That is ignorant Firefly.

Let me clarify. I don't think you are ignorant, but the statement is.

Last edited by socool8520 on Nov 17th, 2017 at 02:04 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:02 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Black people are allowed to say anything they want about white people, they earned it.
Sounds like a great way to work towards an ideal accepting and integrated culture, yeah

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:03 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
Sounds like a great way to work towards an ideal accepting and integrated culture, yeah
Maybe cut down on the white nationalism rallies and electing Donald Trump, THEN we can discuss an integrated culture

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:10 PM
Scribble

Maybe cut down on the white nationalism rallies and electing Donald Trump, THEN we can discuss an integrated culture
Why can't we just discuss it now? Is the rise of such vile individuals and groups not a good reason to show that the discussion needs to be had sooner rather than later?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:11 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black people are allowed to say anything they want about white people, they earned it. Forget about reparations for hundreds of years of slavery, white people getting mad at that headline is hilarious.

Okay, this is sig worthy. I'm tempted.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:13 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Nationalism is pride in one's country. Call it something else. I have pride in my country but I'm not a racist.

Donald Trump shouldn't be the deciding factor on when people should get along. That's ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:14 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
Nationalism is pride in one's country. Call it something else. I have pride in my country but I'm not a racist.

Donald Trump shouldn't be the deciding factor on when people should get along. That's ridiculous.

White supremacists call themselves white nationalists, it’s not a term I invented.

And Trump’s election does matter, millions and millions of primarily white people chose to elect Trump despite his track record of racism, perhaps even because of it.

Okay, this is sig worthy. I'm tempted.
That’s funny, you’re triggered in your own thread about getting triggered. I had no idea conservatives got triggered at headlines and such too, I thought it was just a “libtard” thing

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

White supremacists call themselves white nationalists, it’s not a term I invented.

And Trump’s election does matter, millions and millions of primarily white people chose to elect Trump despite his track record of racism, perhaps even because of it.

That’s funny, you’re triggered in your own thread about getting triggered. I had no idea conservatives got triggered at headlines and such too, I thought it was just a “libtard” thing

Dude you just said black people can say anything about white people because "they earned it" lol. That doesn't trigger me, it's just hilarious to see you just finally come out and show who you are.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:37 PM