KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 133 134 [135] 136 137 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Ohh? Then you're gonna love it. A little Einstein democrat from Philly put forth a bill to remove bullet proof glass from certain establishments in bad neighborhoods. You know, to protect the cashiers from being robbed?

Yeah, they gotta go cuz they might hurt the feelings of customers. This is not a joke. I doubt the bill will get passed, but oh how hilarious it is someone even thought it up.

No worries, they can just dodge the bullets if someone tries anything, Neo style.

I am pretty sure jaden101 does not live in Philadelphia any more than I live in the Royal Palace. Philadelphia is the home of Fat Albert, the character in his avatar.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 08:59 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Jaden is fat albert silly Adam!

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:02 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am pretty sure jaden101 does not live in Philadelphia any more than I live in the Royal Palace. Philadelphia is the home of Fat Albert, the character in his avatar.

Okie dokie.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Nah, I just think he's self-aware. Also seems like a good lad.

If we're going to have this trans stuff pushed this is the kind of spokesmen I would want lol. Someone who knows it is silly, knows they look ridiculous.

I feel bad if he is legit because his attitude will make him an apostate to the trans community as a whole lol. They will hate him, he'll have like Blaire White on his side and nobody else.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberal comedian says she was ‘scared,’ ‘shaken,’ ‘freaking out’ when boyfriend flew American flag

"I had a boyfriend many years ago. He was my first boyfriend who had his own house, and one day I went outside to see what he was doing, and he was hoisting an American flag up the flagpole in his front yard,” Silverman explained.

She noted that she “instantly felt very weird.”

“It didn’t make sense, but I felt this feeling of like, um, I felt scared — yeah, I felt scared,” the comedian admitted. “So I was like, ‘Uh, what are you doing?’ and he said, ‘Raising the flag.'”

Silverman said that she asked her boyfriend why he was hoisting the flag, and he responded that it was because he loved America.

“I was like, ‘Right, right, of course,'” she explained, “but inside I was shaken.”

To be fair...she's funnier now than she has been in a LONG time. Just not for the reasons she thinks. I also get why she dated Jimmy Kimmel now.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Story with a happy ending:

Dad sees robber point gun at his children. Dad has a license to carry. Dad does what he has to do.

"A family was eating dinner at a Texas fast-food restaurant Wednesday night when an armed man entered the Popeye’s in San Antonio and demanded money from the dad, KABB-TV reported.

The father said he wasn’t giving the man anything, Police Sgt. Roy Miller told the Express-News.

The robber, in his 20s, turned to the employees to try to rob them, and police told KSAT-TV the employees all ran out the back of the restaurant.

The dad asked the gunman if his family could leave, and when the robber agreed, the mom and two of their children exited the restaurant — but two of the family’s other children were still in the restroom, KABB-TV reported.

When the robber saw the two children walk out of the restroom, he pointed his gun at them, KABB reported.

But it turns out Dad had his own gun — and he pulled it out and shot the robber dead, KABB said."

Good stuff, one thing though:

"The father said he wasn’t giving the man anything, Police Sgt. Roy Miller told the Express-News."

The father lied, he did give the man something: lead smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She flat out gets asked if the girl did anything wrong by playing a clip of Jordan Peterson. She can't answer because she "wasn't in the room". But the other teachers that whined and lectured the TA and compared it to neutrally playing a clip of Hitler were also not in the room lol.

If this school gets any funding from Canadian tax payers said funding should probably be immediately revoked IMO.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^Lol, same guy leftists take seriously and routinely praise. Same exact guy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:59 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

^^^Lol, same guy leftists take seriously and routinely praise. Same exact guy.

Wow, this is the same level of bullshit I remember seeing during the 2012 election where Obama was called out over and over and over again for lying and being wrong. Does bring back memories...

Cue: "But Obama is not the president anymore, Trumpers. What will you bring up, next, Hillary's E-mails? That Mueller is a Democratic shill?"

I know, I know. But Obama is still relevant when you have stupid, ignorant, and brain washed young people still singing praises to Obama. Like he was the best president ever.

For example: He told black fathers to go home to their children. Back in 2008. If a white presidential candidate said that, what do you think would happen?

Anyway, yes, Obama gets this pass. Trump is shit. But let's not forget Obama is shit, too. He just played the game more presidentially (pretty much all presidents in all of US History are more presidential than Trump).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:20 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow, this is the same level of bullshit I remember seeing during the 2012 election where Obama was called out over and over and over again for lying and being wrong. Does bring back memories...

Cue: "But Obama is not the president anymore, Trumpers. What will you bring up, next, Hillary's E-mails? That Mueller is a Democratic shill?"

I know, I know. But Obama is still relevant when you have stupid, ignorant, and brain washed young people still singing praises to Obama. Like he was the best president ever.

For example: He told black fathers to go home to their children. Back in 2008. If a white presidential candidate said that, what do you think would happen?

Anyway, yes, Obama gets this pass. Trump is shit. But let's not forget Obama is shit, too. He just played the game more presidentially (pretty much all presidents in all of US History are more presidential than Trump).

To say he is no longer relevant makes no actual sense. He continues to give speeches and we continue to see stories every time he opens his mouth about something. If he's truly no longer relevant then CNN and all of those folk need to stop reporting on his activities lol.

Obama invokes Nazi Germany in warning about today's politics

Obama to meet with China's Xi during 3-country trip

Obama had three of the most retweeted tweets of 2017. Trump didn't make the top 10.

Sooo irrelevant.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remove every single penny of tax dollars this school gets, if it gets any.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:19 PM
Flyattractor

And the Left says the Care more then others.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People have no f*cking sense of humor anymore.

‘Hyper-sexualized’ cow mascot at ice cream shop has people angry

"“A hyper-sexualized, obviously female cow with her a** upended and poking through a circle, tail raised up, waiting for what? I’m not sure, but I do know that I am repulsed and offended,” Tingle wrote.

“This is offensive, not just to women, but to husbands and fathers and brothers and uncles and grandfathers who are trying to raise strong young women in a culture that continuously sexualizes them rather than treating them equally, with dignity and respect,” Tingle’s letter continued."

I like how she specified a "female" cow. As opposed to...what? The males are not called cows lol.

And gosh darnit, grandpa is gonna be all upset over this.

(please log in to view the image)

Poor gramps!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dairy air, come on now. That's just funny.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:27 PM
Flyattractor

Make it a TransGender Cow and shove a dildo up its "DAIRY AIR" and that should make the LGBQT crowd happy....oh and give it an anti-christian tattoo as well..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so judge presiding over Flynn case recuses himself, no reason given. Hmmm....

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean holy shit. just give Trump the 2020 election. Hand it to him. This is what they are doing.

The worst you can say about Democrats is they are too pure’ on sexual misconduct, says Chris Matthews

I don't even know what to say lol. This is pure comedy.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 10:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.facebook.com/whitenonsenseroundup/

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 11:24 PM
dadudemon

For the most part, that Facebook group doesn't seem that bad. maybe 1 out of 5 things posted is stupid. But the other 4 out of 5 are legit and good.

Are you upset that a community of black people are pointing out how people like Trump and Warren are racist f*ckwits or something?

Are you upset about them posting data regarding black women and mortality rates for childbirth?

Are you upset about them memorializing Rosa Parks getting booked for her Historic passive protesting?

Clue me in on it, dude. Why are you making fun of it?

I'd be just as supportive of a Facebook group titled "Black Nonsense Roundup" if it had similar content.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 11:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just shit posting lol. Drinking waiting to get picked up for the night.

Surtur don't drive under the influence smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 11:38 PM