KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 276 277 [278] 279 280 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Here's a CNN interview of a 30-year-old man, Michael Rotondo, who was legally evicted in court from his parent's home in New York after they had asked him to move out a ton of times. Gotta say, you look rather good in this interview Robtard. Joking. Just a joke. big grin big grin

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:56 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Here's a CNN interview of a 30-year-old man, Michael Rotondo, who was legally evicted in court from his parent's home in New York after they had asked him to move out a ton of times. Gotta say, you look rather good in this interview Robtard. Joking. Just a joke. big grin big grin

But...but...but...Robtard, in the most exacting sense, is the exact opposite of a basement dwelling, still living with his parents, incel.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 03:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Probably the most frustrating thing about Robtard to his enemies is that he is a verified fit, successful, happily married man with children who love him, so attempts to paint him as a loser simply come off as desperate tbh.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 04:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably the most frustrating thing about Robtard to his enemies is that he is a verified fit, successful, happily married man with children who love him, so attempts to paint him as a loser simply come off as desperate tbh.

Guess that whole "Joking. Just a joke" part went right over your head roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:51 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well He is pretty SHORT...in more ways then one...

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

And seriously...enemy? I troll him from time to time but to say he's my enemy is pretty absurd. I don't even dislike him. I have no problem with Rob at all.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:14 AM
NemeBro

You are not one of Robtard's enemies.

Merely one of his victims.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have it on good authority that Robtard is hung like an ant.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
This gave me a justice boner.

So.... how big is that boner😏

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:49 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now how are they gonna virtue signal without actually doing anything??

They still have some options. I suppose staying to pout in the locker rooms would in a way be virtue signaling. Sadly you know the media will be covering any time a single player chooses to stay and pout. They can come out and kneel and take the fine. Which is cool. At least they are putting their money where their mouth is. Yet they could technically still raise up a fist for black power or whatever without penalties. That would surely tick off some folk.

And make no mistake: this is about ticking people off. Plain and simple. This "movement" has had more than enough momentum for them to take it off the field. Continuing to kneel won't actually get people to discuss violence against blacks by cops. It will just get them to discuss whether or not these people are disrespecting the flag, etc.

My question to those who kneel would be....if you were free to kneel without penalty, when would it stop? Like what actual specific goal would need to be achieved? I honestly doubt any of them could give me anything more than a vague answer to that question. Like what percentage does the number of black deaths at the hands of cops need to be slashed?

Last edited by Surtur on May 24th, 2018 at 12:57 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is pure gold:

Atheist-turned-evangelist Lee Strobel shares the real-life miracle that shocked him

"Author and evangelist Lee Strobel was once an atheist who served as the legal affairs editor for the Chicago Tribune before embarking on a quest to try and disprove Christianity — an effort that ironically led him to embrace faith."

Lol. How exactly did he feel he could "disprove Christianity"? There is not any scientific experiment one could perform to disprove such a thing. And this guy wasn't a scientist. He sounds like some douche hipster. But what swayed this guy?

"He encountered scores of healings and other claims of the miraculous along the way, but there was one case in particular that truly blew his mind: the case of Barbara Snyder.

Synder’s miraculous healing, which unfolded more than 30 years ago, was apparently so shocking that even her doctors have written about her seemingly impossible medical turn-around."

Of course doctors are gonna write about some unprecedented medical anomaly. But they didn't say "we are stumped, God magic is the only explanation".

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Honestly good for him tbh.

I hope for a wife and kids one day, someone who can complete me and be a lifelong companion who can work with me to bring new life into the world so they can rejuvenate the world around me with their wonder at things I'd taken for granted and see them move forward and live their own lives, etc.

It's nice to see someone else achieving that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

These people are genuinely lunatics lol.

"What better way to bring Trump down than this?"- Crazy person referring to Stormy Daniels getting the key to the city in West Hollywood. Lol.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:17 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, that would be Quanch in the video. He's confirmed living with his mom at age 35+ lol.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:07 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurk
Oh no, that would be Quanch in the video. He's confirmed living with his mom at age 35+ lol.
Incorrect. I shack up with your mother. She does whatever I want. She is my sugar mama can you blame me, crybaby loser.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/sec...e-took-lsd.html

Apparently some undercover LSD ring was discovered at a nuclear-missile base lol. DMB would be proud.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:22 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kurk

Don't be silly. Quan looks NOTHING like that. Quan has dyed his skin purple, shaved his head and had a bunch of dead cat sex parts surgically attached to his chin. He goofy that way!!!!!!!!

But yes he still live in a mom's basement... He didn't have a mom. He was Hatched!

eek!

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

thumb up

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How has he been "Verified" again?

Because he told us he was all that?

MMmmyeah. Not buying it. I bet his Kids hate him, and his Wife is moments away from Divorcing his sorry ass and he is close to losing his job.

Cause Crusty Lefty Hole Logic says so!!!!!

smokin'

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:40 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[color=limegreen][b]How has he been "Verified" again?

Because he told us he was all that?

IM chats, videos, phone calls, gaming sessions, photos, social media, etc. Even if he wanted to deny it, we know he's got dat-dad-dick.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 07:42 PM