KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 275 276 [277] 278 279 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Dirty old man 👴

I hope they make those mandatory for the Scout leaders. Now that SEX is no a barrier in the Scouts.

eek!

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 07:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

We really do need to start over as a race.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

This sounds more like an over-the-top parody of a SJW you would read about on like Breitbart or Infowars.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:03 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do these people live? By this I mean I am genuinely curious how these people function in a world where everything seems to be offensive. Even something as simple as going grocery shopping could be a triggering event.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like that Mr. Glass character from Unbreakable, but with feelings,

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 02:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:46 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Good for them. Now if they just stop having ESPN be MSNBC with slightly more football then perhaps the NFL can actually start to win back some of their fanbase they have alienated.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:49 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The rule is that if you're gonna be on the field you gotta stand.

So expect a couple of babies to stay in the locker rooms until the games start.

Don't worry people can, in their minds eye, pretend they see the players kneeling. Lol.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:58 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Let them sit in the locker room then. It'll be like pre-2009 era football then.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:40 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Now how are they gonna virtue signal without actually doing anything??

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So recently, Kendrick Lamar called a fan onstage to sing one of his songs. Lamar got OUTRAGED!!!!! when the white girl used the N-word. Which was used in Lamar's song about 1 thousand times. Aaaaaaaaaaaand...Whoopi Goldberg called out Lamar for this. Good for her.

Goldberg said , "“I don't think he should have [called her out]. The word is in the lyrics. ... Don't put it in if you don't want people to sing it!"

Never thought I would actually applauded something someone on the View said...but here we are. Kudos to you Whoopi Goldberg.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:49 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Good on Whoopi Goldberg. That whole thing with Kendrick felt like a set up.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even a broken is clock is right twice a day. Good for Whoopi though. This sounds like a setup. Why call this girl on stage? What did he think would happen?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Avenatti, lawyer for Stormy Daniels, hit with massive judgment in US bankruptcy court

Another leftist hero bites the dust. Oh and he has now locked his twitter account too. LOL!

Watch: Dashcam video released of woman who claimed a Texas cop sexually assaulted her

We keep seeing these crop up. I have seen 3-4 like this in the last few weeks. They go as follows:

-black woman says cops mistreated her cuz racism
-some get outraged
-dashcam footage reviewed
-woman is proven to be lying

Like damn:

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baby become doctor.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:27 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Surtur
Michael Avenatti, lawyer for Stormy Daniels, hit with massive judgment in US bankruptcy court

Another leftist hero bites the dust. Oh and he has now locked his twitter account too. LOL!

Watch: Dashcam video released of woman who claimed a Texas cop sexually assaulted her

We keep seeing these crop up. I have seen 3-4 like this in the last few weeks. They go as follows:

-black woman says cops mistreated her cuz racism
-some get outraged
-dashcam footage reviewed
-woman is proven to be lying

Like damn:

This is why dashcams are great. They don't lie, but they will show if the cop or the suspect is.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:33 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And at this point I don't see how people don't just assume a dashcam is rolling. Everything happens on tape now.

Decades ago a person could tweak out at the DMV and nobody would know, Now if you do it suddenly everybody is all "why you showing up drunk to the DMV?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

And at this point I don't see how people don't just assume a dashcam is rolling. Everything happens on tape now.

Decades ago a person could tweak out at the DMV and nobody would know, Now if you do it suddenly everybody is all "why you showing up drunk to the DMV?"

Yeah I dunno what these people are thinking. They're just used to their lies not being disproven so easily.

Cops do it too, and that's even more bewildering because they know 100% if the cam is rolling or not. Like, my gf's mom a few months ago got a ticket for running a stop sign. The cop said that her car went over the line, and he had the dash cam footage to prove it. She decided to fight the ticket anyways, hoping the judge would say that going over the line a foot or two shouldn't require her to pay $500.

So in court, the judge asks to see the footage. The cop then says "I don't actually have any footage". And the judge immediately throws the case out. I guess there were a lot of people there who he did the same thing to. And all the cases were thrown out.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

How did he "bite the dust" in the sense you're using it? It's a financial legal matter entirely separate from the Daniels/Trump one.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I dunno what these people are thinking. They're just used to their lies not being disproven so easily.

Cops do it too, and that's even more bewildering because they know 100% if the cam is rolling or not. Like, my gf's mom a few months ago got a ticket for running a stop sign. The cop said that her car went over the line, and he had the dash cam footage to prove it. She decided to fight the ticket anyways, hoping the judge would say that going over the line a foot or two shouldn't require her to pay $500.

So in court, the judge asks to see the footage. The cop then says "I don't actually have any footage". And the judge immediately throws the case out. I guess there were a lot of people there who he did the same thing to. And all the cases were thrown out.

This gave me a justice boner.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 12:11 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote