KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 308 309 [310] 311 312 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
It would only be illegal is political affiliation was a protected class.

Either it needs to be made one or religion needs to stop being protected.

You can't change gender or race. It is beyond your control. A person can change their religion. A person can change their political association.

Being pro Trump is offensive to some, but I find a religion that wishes peace upon a pedophile every time his name is mentioned could be seen as offensive too.

It's like if I said "Peace be upon him" every time I said the name John Wayne Gacy.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This f*cking triggers me:

Gang leader ‘sorry’ after innocent teen is butchered in street

I want every single member of this gang to be butchered with machetes. No wait sorry. That would be too quick.

Torture first. Rip each fingernail off one by one. Rip each tooth out one by one. Cut each finger off one by one. Cut each toe off one by one.

Hire someone who is an expert at torturing but keeping people alive. No doubt our CIA has a bunch. Get to it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This f*cking triggers me:

Gang leader ‘sorry’ after innocent teen is butchered in street

I want every single member of this gang to be butchered with machetes. No wait sorry. That would be too quick.

Torture first. Rip each fingernail off one by one. Rip each tooth out one by one. Cut each finger off one by one. Cut each toe off one by one.

Hire someone who is an expert at torturing but keeping people alive. No doubt our CIA has a bunch. Get to it.
I'd personally start off by giving them a nice Sulfuric Acid "shower", then start slowly cutting flesh off their appendages like you described smile .

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 01:32 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN panel diagnoses mainstream media’s problem, explains why America doesn’t trust them

Lol you know it's gotten bad when even CNN is going "fake news".

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thirty Years On, How Well Do Global Warming Predictions Stand Up?

Interesting. And before people try to crap on the source: the original source is the WSJ. But that is behind a paywall.

"In an article in the Wall Street Journal today, climatologist Dr Patrick Michaels and meteorologist Dr. Ryan Maue compare Hansen’s predictions to actual reality over the past 30 years. Instead of the gloom and doom we heard in 1988, we have an earth that is only moderately warmer, and closer to Hansen’s “scenario C”, the bottom graph below, which is overlaid with actual global temperature data in red.

It turns out that global surface temperature has not increased significantly since 2000, discounting the larger-than-usual El Niño of 2015-16.

And it isn’t just Hansen who got it wrong, models devised by the IPCC have, on average, predicted about twice as much warming as has been observed since global satellite temperature monitoring began 40 years ago.

What about Hansen’s other claims? He claimed that the late ’80s and ’90s would see “greater than average warming in the southeast U.S. and the Midwest.” No such spike has been measured in these regions.

In 2007, Hansen stated that most of Greenland’s ice would soon melt, raising sea levels 23 feet over the next 100 years. Subsequent research published in Nature magazine demonstrated this to be impossible.

Several more of Mr. Hansen’s predictions fizzled. Have hurricanes gotten stronger, as Mr. Hansen predicted? No.

Satellite data shows no evidence of this in relation to global surface temperature.

Have storms caused increasing damage in the U.S.?

No. Data from NOAA show no such increase.

How about stronger tornadoes?

No. In fact, the opposite may be true, as NOAA data offers some evidence of a decline."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 02:51 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Woman calls police on an 8-year-old for selling bottled water without a permit:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mom-hate...ory?id=56134800

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:27 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Playmaker
Woman calls police on an 8-year-old for selling bottled water without a permit:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mom-hate...ory?id=56134800

This doesn't really answer the question of: was the woman obnoxiously shouting like that the other woman claimed? If so...I don't blame her.

But of course people cried racism.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ron Pearlman recently tweeted:

"Did I ever tell ya about when Harvey Weinstein told me to make sure I shook his hand at a charity event, so I stopped in the mens room and pissed all over my hand, then went straight up to him on the receiving line? I think about that every time lil donnie opens up his KFC."

Lol oh leftists...never change.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 02:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 04:19 PM
dadudemon

Ron Pearlman recently tweeted:

"Did I ever tell ya about when Harvey Weinstein told me to make sure I shook his hand at a charity event, so I stopped in the mens room and pissed all over my hand, then went straight up to him on the receiving line? I think about that every time lil donnie opens up his KFC."

Lol oh leftists...never change.

I'd love Ron Perlman to be the president. Have you seen some of his political commentary? He'd be a massive improvement over Trump and he's sharp.

I see nothing wrong, here. I see a person who was trapped in a system where he couldn't fight back so he passive aggressively got back at Weinstein.

His choices were, "Career suicide and be ruined and die a penniless old man."

Or, "Get at him passively aggressively."

It took many people coming together all at once to take down Weinstein.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd love Ron Perlman to be the president. Have you seen some of his political commentary? He'd be a massive improvement over Trump and he's sharp.

I see nothing wrong, here. I see a person who was trapped in a system where he couldn't fight back so he passive aggressively got back at Weinstein.

Lol dude...die penniless? Harvey got exposed in 2017 right? By that point I would be shocked if Ron had not earned enough to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

Sons of Anarchy money plus two Hellboy movies plus a ton of voice acting...yeah, he was well off.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:15 PM
Flyattractor

The Jew calls it straight again.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 05:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#nailedit

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 07:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This doesn't really answer the question of: was the woman obnoxiously shouting like that the other woman claimed? If so...I don't blame her.

But of course people cried racism.

Do you ever not side with the bigots when a Black person is the target.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard

Robbie just got TRIGGERED!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I like Ron as an actor, especially his portrayals and the love he clearly have for the Hellboy fanchise. But I call bullshit on that story.

A lot of these Hollywood movie star that are coming out now are just doing it for the trends, not because it’s right.

Case and point, look at Romanskinand the many actors that still defended him even after he drugged and sodomize that little girl.
Three big names. Whoopi, claming it wasn’t really rape. Streep giving him a standing ovation, and Portman trying to get some senator, or congress into allowing him to return to this country.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 08:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Roman Polanski is a piece of animal shit, I've argued this against people here for years.

Regarding Whoopi, Streep and Portman making those claims, true, what kind of people would support someone who is a known sexual predator and/or rapist, even when they were caught bragging about it. Weird, right. Right? :0

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 08:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it bigoted?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2018 09:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Roman Polanski is a piece of animal shit, I've argued this against people here for years.

Regarding Whoopi, Streep and Portman making those claims, true, what kind of people would support someone who is a known sexual predator and/or rapist, even when they were caught bragging about it. Weird, right. Right? :0

It's more like...what kind of people would run their big mouths about Trump while having done that?

Reminds me of Natalie Portman signing a petition for the guy. Then recently whining about a lack of female directors despite having her own production company where the only female director has been her.

Hollywood is full of hypocritical little weasels. Is it any coincidence it's also 99% left leaning?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2018 10:37 AM