KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 96 97 [98] 99 100 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh ho ho!

^^Literally all these people are terrible. "Avoid references to being born a boy or girl" yeah, you're f*cktarded.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 12:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Truly funny how this woman continually gets shut down:

And it was apparently on live tv, owned.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:27 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Lol she's the woman who was getting shat on by Milo in a debate right?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:30 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Lol she's the woman who was getting shat on by Milo in a debate right?

Yeah she gets owned all the time, and her comedy is just awful.

Holy shit though, I've been forever changed:

One of the first comments on the video is that she looks like the hagraven from Skyrim. She 100% does.

PS: The trans woman is awkward as hell. How are we to take that seriously?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 21st, 2017 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 06:43 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I understand not wanting to be called pet names. I don't make a habit of referring to women by any nickname if I don't know them or we don't have that kind of relationship.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:48 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Women can be so bietcy!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ I don't think someone should blow up over being called a nickname. They should address the issue and only elevate if the behavior doesn't stop.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 07:54 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by socool8520
I understand not wanting to be called pet names. I don't make a habit of referring to women by any nickname if I don't know them or we don't have that kind of relationship.

She got pissed at Milo for being sexist by calling her "darling" or "sweetheart" or whatever, though this wasn't sexist at all. Milo refers to dudes he talks to that way as well.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

True, but to some it is seen as condescending especially if it's in a debate type conversation. No reason to freak out, but it is a reason to gauge the person you are debating or talking to

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

True, but to some it is seen as condescending especially if it's in a debate type conversation. No reason to freak out, but it is a reason to gauge the person you are debating or talking to

Oh it's absolutely condescending lol. She did freak out when that happened though and tried to stall all other discussion.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 08:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh it's absolutely condescending lol. She did freak out when that happened though and tried to stall all other discussion.

I love how the older woman in the other video kept calling her "love" too. Hilarious.

My thing is I don't pay attention usually to what people say to me in terms of sir, etc. It doesn't bother me. The other day I bought some beer and the cashier was someone in her 60s. When she handed me the receipt she said "here you go sweetheart".

Was I abused? Please give me comfort. sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:52 PM
Flyattractor

That is what you bought the beer for.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It's all context though. In your scenario it was clear she meant as a term of endearment

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:56 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. It all boils down to POV. Which is rally sad.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:58 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
Truly funny how this woman continually gets shut down:

And it was apparently on live tv, owned.

This ****

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:59 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ which is why I don't think it should be against the law to call people nicknames or anything. it's hard to make a rule when offense is highly subjective.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:59 PM
Flyattractor

This is all just the Left trying to DESTROY every aspect of Western Culture.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:02 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ it reminds me of idiocracy, without the freedom to say whatever you want though.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's all context though. In your scenario it was clear she meant as a term of endearment

Yeah, but that is usually how most people use it. I think if there was malicious intent with saying it there would also be other indications, like body language. Some dude just saying "hello love" probably isn't trying to offend that person.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 11:35 PM