KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » How many Borg Soldiers Can Each Guy Take At One Time

How many Borg Soldiers Can Each Guy Take At One Time
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who hasn't seen Superman 2 since he was a child, lifeformseslaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:03 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I like "formses" over saying "forms". It sounds cooler imo.

Forms this is, is another story

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:06 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't spell it forms, you spelled it formses

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:07 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
You didn't spell it forms, you spelled it formses

You misunderstood.
I like the word, "formses" in replacement of "forms".

But he says, "forms THIS IS". Therefore "formses" is not a good substitute. But I still like it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:15 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its horrible, it doesn't even sound good to the ears. It sounds retarded honestly

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 01:24 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Data was killing them wholesale in h2h. Punching them out and snapping necks. Yeah Borg's can't really adapt to getting beat up really bad. ANd they're super slow. Even Warf was taking them out with gun butts.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 03:01 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

H1 admitted he has only seen Superman 2 once when he was a kid. So from now on we can't take his word for anything as he probably forgot most of what he's debating if he's even seen it at all.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:12 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The Borg have trouble adapting to kinetic force. It's why blunt force trauma, batleths, and bullets work on them, but energy weapon discharges such as hand phasers, phaser rifles, and disrupters get borked in seconds by Borg personal shielding.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:14 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell that to H1

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 05:52 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
The Borg have trouble adapting to kinetic force. It's why blunt force trauma, batleths, and bullets work on them, but energy weapon discharges such as hand phasers, phaser rifles, and disrupters get borked in seconds by Borg personal shielding.

pleaase explain this to h1

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

H1 admitted he has only seen Superman 2 once when he was a kid. So from now on we can't take his word for anything as he probably forgot most of what he's debating if he's even seen it at all.
I said I seen it a billion times. Did you read the post?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:13 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

They showed force field generation. There wasn't much blunt force taking them out to have to adapt to. Even so, it is PIS if they didn't. This is because of force field generation.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:15 PM
h1a8

Its horrible, it doesn't even sound good to the ears. It sounds retarded honestly
I disagree. It sounds awesome.

"Such fragile lifeformses."

There's nothing better in the world.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:16 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
yup they can.

Prove that they can adapt to punches to the face.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree. It sounds awesome.

"Such fragile lifeformses."

There's nothing better in the world.

No it sounds like something a retard would say

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:39 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said I seen it a billion times. Did you read the post?

You said bad audio from being a kid. Which means you have no seen it since you were a kid.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

They showed force field generation. There wasn't much blunt force taking them out to have to adapt to. Even so, it is PIS if they didn't. This is because of force field generation.

lolol, we all know you never watched, but i have

the borg fall quite easily to hand to hand and blunt force, that is very evident everytim the Enterprise and crew fought them..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 11:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is English your first language?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 12:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

They are personal fields attuned to deflect specific energy wavelengths. They would not put up barriers to block physical force because that would directly interfere with assimilation processes. They are technologically advanced, not magical block everything wizards and were never meant to be so.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 12:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's so ironic about this is h1s avatar has Data in it. One of the great examples of him tearing through borg via strength and hits. He doesn't even realize it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 01:07 AM