KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSB Gogeta vs Jiren

SSB Gogeta vs Jiren
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

We dont know for sure if Jiren is the character Whis was talking about. He said himself that he didnt know much about other universes and that it the rumors SEEM to be true. I just dont get why Quitela is so calm. Unless he has a warrior like this on his team.

Did they ever show the hidden characters?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:31 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

They did. The hidden characters don't appear very intimidating, at all, but that doesn't necessarily prove anything. Jiren could end up being a red herring.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:33 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Why? Fusions seem to have been nerfed pretty hardcore. Merged Zamasu was more or less equal with Vegito, yet SSBKK Goku was able to hold his own against him.

I think the whole point about SSBKK Goku hold his own against Merged Zamasu was because Merged Zamasu was beginning to lose his stability and also not even close using his full power. Merged Zamasu wasn't a stable fusion. SSBKK Goku just took on him the right time and it looked like he had anything to do with it. But the main is that he wasn't a stable fusion which also Gowasu said and that their chance against MZ was because of their instability.

The most powerful version of Merged Zamasu was in the beginning of their fusion and he never even close used his full power. In anime, he was definitely in the league of SSB Vegito, in manga not even close.

Of course manga Merged Zamasu was much weaker than anime version (only counting individual Merged Zamasu). Of course SSB Vegito would easily lose against final version of Merged Zamasu in manga.

SSB Gogeta stomps Jiren.

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 14th, 2017 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 04:54 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
We dont know for sure if Jiren is the character Whis was talking about. He said himself that he didnt know much about other universes and that it the rumors SEEM to be true. I just dont get why Quitela is so calm. Unless he has a warrior like this on his team.

Did they ever show the hidden characters?

Whis out right say that Jiren is more powerful than the GOD. He didn't say, I think. He said Jiren power on the level of the GOD and possibly surpassed it. This is a definite, not a possibility.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Oct 14th, 2017 at 05:19 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by carver9
Whis out right say that Jiren is more powerful than the GOD. He didn't say, I think. He said Jiren power on the level of the GOD and possibly surpassed it. This is a definite, not a possibility.

He said ''perhaps'',... nothing definite about it.

Last edited by Inedian on Oct 14th, 2017 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:25 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Inedian
He said ''perhaps'',... nothing definite about it.

Perhaps to What?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Whis said Jiren "perhaps" surpassed the level of God of Destruction. But Whis definitively states Jiren is one who has reached the level of God of Destruction.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:33 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Whis said Jiren "perhaps" surpassed the level of God of Destruction. But Whis definitively states Jiren is one who has reached the level of God of Destruction.

thumb up

Confirmed here...

https://youtu.be/lcDFWkpGyg0

The clown even tells us that "no one can beat Jiren" which pretty much includes himself and if he is familiar with Beerus which I'm sure he is, that includes Beerus as well. Also, Whis knows of Beerus power level as well and said that Jiren perhaps surpassed the power level of the GODS. This is the part that people are not catching on too.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:39 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nah, because if literally nobody could beat Jiren, that would include the angels, Daishinkan, and Zen-Oh. I wouldn't put any stock in that statement.

But yeah, Jiren is most likely above Beerus.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:42 PM
Inedian

thumb up

Confirmed here...

https://youtu.be/lcDFWkpGyg0

The clown even tells us that "no one can beat Jiren" which pretty much includes himself and if he is familiar with Beerus which I'm sure he is, that includes Beerus as well.

Carver... you can't take everything literally. Why are you taking majority of time what is said literally (like whole infinite void being shaken and you actually took that seriously... Jiren is infinitely from being infinitely strong)? You can't take this seriously ''No one can beat Jiren''. Then Belmod he was holding his hair and was scared when LBGoku showed up.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But yeah, Jiren is most likely above Beerus.

Nope, he isn't.

carver9

Also, Whis brought up that there exist a Universe where a mortal lives that is more powerful than the GOD of Destruction (here's the important part) and it appears that rumor is true.

Inedian

Also, Whis brought up that there exist a Universe where a mortal lives that is more powerful than the GOD of Destruction (here's the important part) and it appears that rumor is true.

Only what Whis was sure was that Jiren reached GoD state. That he was sure... everything else he wasn't.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:45 PM
carver9

Carver... you can't take everything literally. Why are you taking majority of time what is said literally (like whole infinite void being shaken and you actually took that literally)? You can't take this seriously ''No one can beat Jiren''. Then Belmod he was holding his hair and was scared when LBGoku showed up.

Whis KNOWS Beerus power level. Whis KNOWS the level it takes to surpass the GODS. Why would I not take his statement at face value? Am I suppose to listen to You? Jiren shook the void and yes, I'm listening to it. Again, do I ignore what was said and listen to You? Is that what you are asking me?

He was holding his hair because LB Goku was doing good against a non full powered Jiren. He didn't even damage him so I'm trying to figure out where you are going here. When LB Goku appear again, he will probably beat Jiren because the power that we saw wasn't Goku power due to him being depleted of energy when fighting Jiren. The LB we saw was Goku body feeding on the energy of the spirit bomb, to replace some of the energy he loss. Once he is back at full power, we will get a chance to see the true power of LB but that changes nothing. Whis made it clear that Goku in this form is stronger than Beerus when he asked Beerus "Beerus, do you have anything to say", when Goku new form appeared.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:47 PM
carver9

Only what Whis was sure was that Jiren reached GoD state. That he was sure... everything else he wasn't.

Look at the episode again and read the words again.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 05:48 PM
SSJGGogeta

Jiren >>> SSB Gogeta

Maybe if Goku and Vegeta fused as ultra instinct, then you'd have a shot at taking him down.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:14 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku seemed more powerful in base form. Odds are, Ultra Instinct makes power levels irrelevent.

I bet even a human like Krillin would become an unstoppable monster if he learned it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by cdtm
Goku seemed more powerful in base form. Odds are, Ultra Instinct makes power levels irrelevent.

I bet even a human like Krillin would become an unstoppable monster if he learned it.

I wouldn't say it makes power levels irrelevant. This form probably just, as the name implies, enhances ones fighting instinct. All in all, it probably isn't a boost like we've traditionally seen in DB, it seems like a way to more efficiently utilize the ki that someone already has. In a sense, it is a "form" that brings you closer to fighting like a God, or an angel. Which is probably why all the Gods fear this form- it could potentially make a mortal rival them in battle power.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:20 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I wouldn't say it makes power levels irrelevant. This form probably just, as the name implies, enhances ones fighting instinct. All in all, it probably isn't a boost like we've traditionally seen in DB, it seems like a way to more efficiently utilize the ki that someone already has. In a sense, it is a "form" that brings you closer to fighting like a God, or an angel. Which is probably why all the Gods fear this form- it could potentially make a mortal rival them in battle power.

Could be. Goku certainly seems more effective, even though he seems in base.

Narratively, having a weakling like Yamcha learn it somehow before Goku perfects it would sell the form more. (And it's standard kung fu fare. Think Kung Fu Hustle, where the weaker hero suddenly becomes invincible with a single form.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by cdtm
Could be. Goku certainly seems more effective, even though he seems in base.

Narratively, having a weakling like Yamcha learn it somehow before Goku perfects it would sell the form more. (And it's standard kung fu fare. Think Kung Fu Hustle, where the weaker hero suddenly becomes invincible with a single form.)

Lmao, why was I thinking of Kung Fu Hustle too? laughing

I totally agree though- I just wonder how strong Goku is going to be once he's able to reach that form again, and actually control it. I was honestly pissed that Jiren still brushed it aside with such little effort.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:28 PM