KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling

Confederate/Nazi flag vs Anthem Kneeling
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob, why do you think the ratings suffered?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Rob, why do you think the ratings suffered?

Easy. Snowflake NFL fans who are too sensitive and let a quiet peaceful act that has nothing to do with them personally, yet somehow pretend it affects their own personal sense of patriotism.

In fact, people who get triggered over other people kneeling in silent protest are not patriots at all.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They must all have stopped watching NFL and started watching Soccer instead....oh wait.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Easy. Snowflake NFL fans who are too sensitive and let a quiet peaceful act that has nothing to do with them personally, yet somehow pretend it affects their own personal sense of patriotism.

In fact, people who get triggered over other people kneeling in silent protest are not patriots at all.

It's good you admitted it is because of the protests. There are some on the left who keep trying to make up excuses for the drop in ratings, etc. Anyways, so why do these players need to kneel specifically during the anthem?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When did I deny it? Weird. There's probably other factors, ie the NFL being boring because it's 18seconds of action and then 8minute breaks, loaded with commercial ads selling people shit they don't need. But it's clear that snowflake fans whining and burning their team memorabilia because another man kneeling somehow questions their own patriotism is a cause/factor.

Seriously, you keep asking that over and over; the answer won't change: They're publicly protesting to draw attention to a cause. If they kneel at home with no one around, it would be useless. If they kneeled randomly during the game, it would be useless. This isn't hard to grasp.

Should be noted that you still had a problem when some of them decided to stay in the locker room, so it's clear you're just looking for something to have an issue with. Anything.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tim Tebow got attention for kneeling and he didn't do it during the anthem.

It should be noted they have more than enough attention now, so any kneeling anytime during a game would obviously been seen as being for the same reason people kneel during the anthem. So again: why do they need to keep kneeling during the anthem?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:16 PM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

*company/organisation makes a political move*

Conservative/libertarian response : "Meh, I can spend my money and time elsewhere"

Liberal/Commie response : "This must be corrected, censored and the actors involved should be forced to apologise!"

“We defeated the wrong enemy” - General George S. Patton, Berlin 1945

Last edited by twotter on Oct 10th, 2017 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:19 PM
twotter is currently offline Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by twotter

Conservative/libertarian response : "Meh, I spend my money and time elsewhere"

Liberal/Commie response : "This must be corrected, censored and the actors involved should be forced to apologise!"

Bingo.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:22 PM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at robatard lol

So if people decide they don't want to watch Football games, which are tediously riddled with more advertisements than actual sports these days, they are a snowflake.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:24 PM
twotter is currently offline Click here to Send twotter a Private Message Find more posts by twotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at robatard lol

So if people decide they don't want to watch Football games, which are tediously riddled with more advertisements than actual sports these days, they are a snowflake.

On top of that, these players are receiving so much attention now that kneeling during any part of the game actually isn't required. Notice how none of them have really channeled this attention into something positive? People aren't actually talking more about police brutality. The discussion about this tends to usually be about if someone is for or against kneeling during the anthem.

I have not seen any players try to use this attention off the field in order to accomplish...anything. The more they protest in this manner the further the original cause of the protest gets buried. They do not seem to care. It makes me think these people either want attention or are just using this as an excuse to give Trump the finger.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo.

???

Did I say those snowflake fans can't be allowed to burn their gear or boycott? I in fact said they should be allowed and defended their feelings/rights to do so.

So do you want a redo, cos it seems you're just rushing to suck Alt-right boy's cock again now that he's back socking without really looking.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

???

Did I say those snowflake fans can't be allowed to burn their gear or boycott? I in fact said they should be allowed and defended their feelings/rights to do so.

So do you want a redo, cos it seems you're just rushing to suck Alt-right boy's cock now that he's back socking without really looking.

Rob, it's not like I expect you to agree and it's also not like because you say "no that isn't a bingo" it means anything.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, it's not like I expect you to agree and it's also not like because you say "no that isn't a bingo" it means anything.

So you're saying I didn't defend the rights of fans to burn their gear etc? Cos it's right in the thread that Sable made, sport.

Your failure's are really mounting up today, do better. Sucking the eCock of a blatant racist again is probably not a good move. Remember my Vonnegut quote. Remember.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're saying I didn't defend the rights of fans to burn their gear etc? Cos it's right in the thread that Sable made, sport.

Your failure's are really mounting up today, do better. Sucking the eCock of a blatant racist again is probably not a good move. Remember my Vonnegut quote. Remember.

Rob it's hard to take anything you say seriously anymore. Who do you feel your opinion of "you are failing" matters to, other than the same people who would agree with you on pretty much any shit you decide to talk?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just remember my Vonnegut quote.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:38 PM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conservative/Libertarian response : destroy associated property personally belonging to themseleves

Liberal/Commie response : destroy public/privately owned property belonging to others

Robtard response : uhhhhh f*ing snowflakes, sutur, if you disagree with me you's an alt right nazi

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Conservative/Libertarian response : destroy associated property personally belonging to themseleves

Liberal/Commie response : destroy public/privately owned property belonging to others

Robtard response : uhhhhh f*ing snowflakes, sutur, if you disagree with me you's an alt right nazi

While I'm sure Surtur appreciates the help, strawmanning is always a very weak move. Amateurish.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just remember my Vonnegut quote.

What I remember is you're the same poster that has claimed I'm "alt right" in the past.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:46 PM
twotter
Restricted

Account Restricted

*poster points out a commonly observed paradigm in partisan politics*

*Another poster agrees with the premise*

Robtard response : Uhhh surtur, you're associating with a RaCSITHTH

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your spelling is atrocious.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:47 PM