KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Name kmc posters and their nemesis
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Me vs. cuckoldry.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:10 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Whose my nemesis?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:25 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

PVS was never my nemesis. He hates everyone. His drunken rants about how Rogue Jedi and dadudemon ruined KMC are the stuff of legends, though.

Battlefield Promotions for everyone!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:40 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Whose my nemesis?

prolly that one guy you wrote a rapefic about

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:40 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Whose my nemesis?
carthage

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

^also a good candidate.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:42 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I was NemeBro's nemesis in the Bleach threads.

And Q99's in the Naruto threads.

And Ushgarak's in all the threads.

And SymmetricChaos' in the GDF. Boy, he wanted me shot in the streets and called me a f*ggot.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by NewGuy01
prolly that one guy you wrote a rapefic about

I never actually wrote it, and it was actually a plot point where Abeloth tentacle****s him to assimilate him and rule the Hutt clan. Not rape for the sake of rape.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:54 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Huh... Some would say Quan was mine. But I've had a few back in Games vs waaaay back.

Personally, I'm happier without caring about rivals.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sado was your fated nemesis in KMC's early days DSZ, before you threw him down and smote the mountainside in his ruin.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i was briefly dsz's nemesis. iirc it was something about unicron.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by NemeBro
Sado was your fated nemesis in KMC's early days DSZ, before you threw him down and smote the mountainside in his ruin.

Lol, Sado was one, yes :P Wandering Flame was another. You had a rivalry with Burning Thought. smile

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i was briefly dsz's nemesis. iirc it was something about unicron.

That barely lasted a month :P After that... Into Darkness came out, and Hell followed stick out tongue

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ah yes the quanpocalypse.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What are the parameters of a "nemesis" here? Cos if we include people we've got heavy into it for a short periods or just in specific threads/topic, I've had many in my time here.

I took it as being someone you've clashed with nigh consistently across threads, forums and time-space.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No one has more legendary tiffs with posters than I have. I have went into the video game vs. when it was active, the comic vs. when it was insanely active, the movie vs. forum is my own playbox, and posters have followed me from other boards on here. I've clashed on cbr, Herochat, and briefly even space battles. No one has ever had the energy to continue to clash with me over time. No one. I've went at Superman fans, Zelda fans, Star Wars Ot fans, etc.

Thanos, Khan, and Voldemort amongst others people associate with me.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Re: Re: Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Originally posted by Raisen

Fly and heterosexuality

I LOL'd

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Re: Re: Re: Name kmc posters and their nemesis

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I LOL'd

as long as I reached one soul my mission has been accomplished

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:42 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
No one has more legendary tiffs with posters than I have. I have went into the video game vs. when it was active, the comic vs. when it was insanely active, the movie vs. forum is my own playbox, and posters have followed me from other boards on here. I've clashed on cbr, Herochat, and briefly even space battles. No one has ever had the energy to continue to clash with me over time. No one. I've went at Superman fans, Zelda fans, Star Wars Ot fans, etc.

Thanos, Khan, and Voldemort amongst others people associate with me.

Calm down, kid

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, kid

who are you more at odds with, quan or surt? who do you have more respect for?

please don't give a sarcastic answer

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:47 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, kid
Just stating facts, old timer.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote