KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TethAdamTheRock
Ultraman

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

Take turns hitting each other untill one drops

Who wins each (out of 10)

Batman
Batman (BVS))
Black Panther (No suit)
Jason Vorhees
The Winter Soldier
Engineer
Predator
Luke Cage

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:45 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Take turns hitting each other untill one drops

Who wins each (out of 10)

Batman
Batman (BVS))
Black Panther (No suit)
Jason Vorhees
The Winter Soldier
Engineer
Predator
Luke Cage


Cap!


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:53 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

[QUOTE=16353419]Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Batman - Cap 10/10
Batman (BVS)) - Cap 10/10
Black Panther (No suit) - Cap for at least 6/10. We haven't seen Bucky enough out of the suit to get a good judge.
Jason Vorhees - Which version of Jason is this?
The Winter Soldier - Cap for a slight majority, not sure how slight.
Engineer - Don't know much about Engineer's
Predator - Which Predator?
Luke Cage - Luke should take all 10

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
Ultraman

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Latest movie versions

The engineer from promethus

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:33 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
[QUOTE=16353419]Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

Batman - Cap 10/10
Batman (BVS)) - Cap 10/10
Black Panther (No suit) - Cap for at least 6/10. We haven't seen Bucky enough out of the suit to get a good judge.
Jason Vorhees - Which version of Jason is this?
The Winter Soldier - Cap for a slight majority, not sure how slight.
Engineer - Don't know much about Engineer's
Predator - Which Predator?
Luke Cage - Luke should take all 10


Luke - Cap 6/10.

The shield gives cap the edge.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:13 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Luke - Cap 6/10.

The shield gives cap the edge.


Cap doesn't get a shield in a slugfest.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:20 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re: Re: Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Cap doesn't get a shield in a slugfest.


Oh yeah sorry, my bad.

Either way, Cap is still stronger.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:22 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Oh yeah sorry, my bad.

Either way, Cap is still stronger.


Engineer is probably stronger.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:28 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Engineer is probably stronger.


Hmm yeah.

But Caps Fighting skills are better.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:36 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

This isnt fighting skills, I don't think you know what a slugfest is. Please learn what a slugfest is.

A forum slugfest is two opponents taking turns hitting each other until one gets knocked out. They can't block, dodge or move around.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:37 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
This isnt fighting skills, I don't think you know what a slugfest is. Please learn what a slugfest is.

A forum slugfest is two opponents taking turns hitting each other until one gets knocked out. They can't block, dodge or move around.


Ohh okay. I see.

But isnt Cap more durable than any of these?

I hardly think Cap can get K.O.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:07 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

The Engineer was about 9ft tall, and 350+ plus. Its unlikely Cap would even hit him in the face. They had suits that probably augmented their own vast strength. The few showings we have from them showed them throwing people around like rag dolls. They showed strength that was above even the Predators.

Based on a complete slugfest I would side with the engineer. In a regular fight I would side with Cap.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:23 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
The Engineer was about 9ft tall, and 350+ plus. Its unlikely Cap would even hit him in the face. They had suits that probably augmented their own vast strength. The few showings we have from them showed them throwing people around like rag dolls. They showed strength that was above even the Predators.

Based on a complete slugfest I would side with the engineer. In a regular fight I would side with Cap.


As you said, they had tech that enhanced their strenght. But as you claim, they cant use suits nor any equipement. So basically determining how strong they are without suits is impossible.

After seeing Cap holding a Helicopter wih his arms, and getting punched like hell by Iron Man i dont doubt he can win this.


__________________

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

Its possible, its never been confirmed the suit gives them more strength, but seeing them without it shows how large and strong they are. Given their extreme size and muscle and being the first creators of humans and genetic masters, they have made themselves better as well.

Last edited by Sable on Oct 5th, 2017 at 11:21 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:17 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

Also you lied, I never said they don't get their suits in a slugfest, that would be like saying Ironman doesn't get his suit in a slugfest. He does.

So you failed again.

Protip, stop lying and start debating like a man.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:31 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Its possible, its never been confirmed the suit gives them more strength, but seeing them without it shows how large and strong they are. Given their extreme size and muscle and being the first creators of humans and genetic masters, they have made themselves better as well.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Also you lied, I never said they don't get their suits in a slugfest, that would be like saying Ironman doesn't get his suit in a slugfest. He does.

So you failed again.

Protip, stop lying and start debating like a man.


Lol. It doesnt work like that!

The one lying here is you.

When you say an engineer it doesnt necessarily have to wear a suit so no. They wear no suit.

Obviously if you say Iron Man (you refer suit on; else you should say Tony Stark). So in this case no, they dont wear a suit.

Cap is strong enough still. The engineers havent shown much durability, not as much as cap.


__________________

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:46 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Gender: Female
Location: Destroying Evidence

Account Restricted

It's not been confirmed or denied their suit does anytbing. So until then it's meaningless. Shit lord

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:58 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
It's not been confirmed or denied their suit does anytbing. So until then it's meaningless. Shit lord


Either way, Cap wins laughing out loud


__________________

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Gender: Male
Location: A vault... duh...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
But isnt Cap more durable than any of these?


The fact that you think this suggests that you should not be in this debate. Unless, you know, you can post feats of Cap taking automatic gunfire, hits from SUVs and garbage trucks, rocket launchers, acid baths etc. without sustaining any serious damage. Because Luke Cage has.


__________________
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Gender: Male
Location: Your Moms house

gets stopped at Luke Cage

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:46 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:30 AM.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.