KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vault owned you as I did.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 09:00 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Not in the last battle. Iron Man was angry after knowing that Bucky killed his mother.

Iron Man wasn't holding back in the last fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDDeqnfRwxk

Oh and by the way, Cap took a direct blast to the chest by Iron Man and wasn't affected. Another Point for durability.

Yes, in the last battle. Tony didn't even use a fraction of his arsenal against Steve.

Repulsor beam strength can be dialed back.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, it's not really usable for the debate, per Imp's recent ruling, but it was confirmed by Iron Man's Civil War fight choreogapher that he would be using "minimum force" when fighting Steve. And this was months before the film even came out.

It would be absurdly out of character for Tony to try to kill Steve.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:44 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Psychotron
Yes, in the last battle. Tony didn't even use a fraction of his arsenal against Steve.

Repulsor beam strength can be dialed back.

Okay i could give you the "Tony didn't want to kill Cap" argument.

But in a way, Cap was being an obstacle. Tony wanted to put Cap Down.

He hit cap several times, with force arguably enough to K.O in one hit any normal person.

Okay, i will back it down, just cause Cage's skin is ****ING HARD.

Cap vs Cage: 5/5

Both have taken a lot. It would be a matter of which one gets tired first.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:36 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Lol. Iron Man suit is better than Diamondback's one. Iron Man suit is stronger.

Then prove it. Post screen feats that prove that the Civil War suit massively outclasses Diamondback in strength and striking power. Because Tony's suits vary in power. By feats, his IM 1 suit is much stronger and more durable than his Civil War suit. So, if you want to claim that specific suit was stronger, you need to use onscreen showings from that movie.

As i said, in an overall criteria, Cage is stronger.

His blunt force durability is also better, based on having better feats in every category. Now, post feats of Cap shrugging off punches so hard they cause shockwaves, or stop this.

But cage was already fainting against Diamondback. Cap got several hits by Stark and didn't even seem to felt it.

No, he wasn't. One or two really hard blows dazed him temporarily but, other than a little blood on his lip at the end of the fight, he was uninjured at the end of the fight. In comparison, Steve was bloody and staggering out of his fight with Tony.

If am not mistaken Cap has regeneration too. Which means his wounds are slowly healing. Which also gives an advantage to Cap.

Cap has an enhanced metabolism, which can improve recovery time. But the best example we have seen of it involved him being unable to get drunk. Furthermore, Luke also has an enhanced healing factor, which is explicitly shown to us in his show. Seriously, did you actually watch the show, or just Youtube some clips? Because you seem ignorant of a lot of info here.

Am just using logic. Iron man's suit is stronger than any foe Cage has engaged. If Cap can take it against Iron Man, why would Cage make it worst?

That is terrible logic. The movie made it obvious that Tony was not going all out, and when he wanted to, he beat the crap out of Steve. And again, post actual feats of Tony's Civil War suit hitting harder than Danny, or concede the point.

An explosion and a direct hit are two different things.

Both involved kinetic energy. Explosions just have things like heat and light as well.

In the last battle it was clear that Iron Man was fighting seriously. Iron Man suit can do SERIOUS damage.

Not in the last battle. Iron Man was angry after knowing that Bucky killed his mother.

Iron Man wasn't holding back in the last fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDDeqnfRwxk

Oh and by the way, Cap took a direct blast to the chest by Iron Man and wasn't affected. Another Point for durability.

Yes, in the final fight he held back against Steve. This is made obvious by his constant use of non-lethal force, and him literally stopping his beat down of Steve, and asking him to stand down when he had him at his mercy.

That single repulsor blast put Steve down long enough for Iron Man to take out Bucky. So yes, he was clearly affected. And are you actually trying to suggest a repulsor blast from a holding back Tony is greater than Luke standing inside his bar as the whole thing blew up, and then proceeded to walk out of without any injury whatsoever, or an SUV or garbage truck slamming into him without taking damage?

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 7th, 2017 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:09 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He hit cap several times, with force arguably enough to K.O in one hit any normal person.

Okay, i will back it down, just cause Cage's skin is ****ING HARD.

And Luke Cage can hit hard enough that he can KO regular people with slaps and taps on the head. Which tells you how much harder his full-on punches would be. But if you are going to continue this shtick, post clips of Civil War Iron Man hitting this hard:

At 1:37 here:

or at 1:55 here:

Then once you show Civil War Iron Man hitting that hard, show him hitting Steve that hard. And then show Steve recovering from said hits as quickly as Luke did.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:13 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Psychotron

Yeah, I know. And, actually, thinking about, Imp's post specified interviews etc. that came after the fact IIRC (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). That interview came out in like October 2015, several months before Civil War dropped. So, I guess, technically, it kind of counts here.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:17 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Oh, also Josh? After you post the Iron Man feats I requested, why don't you post an instance where this happens when a normal human punches Cap in the face, at 0:42:

This further also highlights how powerful the Iron Fist punches are, seeing as a regular person broke their hand and arm while attempting the same.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 7th, 2017 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 04:06 AM
h1a8

Re: Captain America runs the Slugfest Matches

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Take turns hitting each other untill one drops

Who wins each (out of 10)

Batman
Batman (BVS))
Black Panther (No suit)
Jason Vorhees
The Winter Soldier
Engineer
Predator
Luke Cage

Jason, WS, and Luke Cage wins

Engineer and Predator are debatable.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:59 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Then prove it. Post screen feats that prove that the Civil War suit massively outclasses Diamondback in strength and striking power. Because Tony's suits vary in power. By feats, his IM 1 suit is much stronger and more durable than his Civil War suit. So, if you want to claim that specific suit was stronger, you need to use onscreen showings from that movie.

His blunt force durability is also better, based on having better feats in every category. Now, post feats of Cap shrugging off punches so hard they cause shockwaves, or stop this.

No, he wasn't. One or two really hard blows dazed him temporarily but, other than a little blood on his lip at the end of the fight, he was uninjured at the end of the fight. In comparison, Steve was bloody and staggering out of his fight with Tony.

Cap has an enhanced metabolism, which can improve recovery time. But the best example we have seen of it involved him being unable to get drunk. Furthermore, Luke also has an enhanced healing factor, which is explicitly shown to us in his show. Seriously, did you actually watch the show, or just Youtube some clips? Because you seem ignorant of a lot of info here.

That is terrible logic. The movie made it obvious that Tony was not going all out, and when he wanted to, he beat the crap out of Steve. And again, post actual feats of Tony's Civil War suit hitting harder than Danny, or concede the point.

Both involved kinetic energy. Explosions just have things like heat and light as well.

Yes, in the final fight he held back against Steve. This is made obvious by his constant use of non-lethal force, and him literally stopping his beat down of Steve, and asking him to stand down when he had him at his mercy.

That single repulsor blast put Steve down long enough for Iron Man to take out Bucky. So yes, he was clearly affected. And are you actually trying to suggest a repulsor blast from a holding back Tony is greater than Luke standing inside his bar as the whole thing blew up, and then proceeded to walk out of without any injury whatsoever, or an SUV or garbage truck slamming into him without taking damage?

I FEEL INSULTED NOW!!!!!

You really want to Debate Iron Man being stronger than Diamondback!!??? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS NOW? laughing out loud

As i said, Cage is more durable overall.

But when we talk about contact damage Id put them in par.

Okay? Lets say they are even in durability. Cap took several hits from Stark without problem, that proves his durability (DONT come pretending Tony was playing with Cap! BE LOGICAL! Those were some serious hits).

Okay so durabilitywise they are 5/5.

But Cap has better regeneration and is STRONGER!

Cage is strong but not SUPER strong as Cap. That gives an edge to Cap.

Cage received an Iron hit without issue, Cap received an Iron hit from Iron Man's fist. So that puts them even.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:14 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I FEEL INSULTED NOW!!!!!

You really want to Debate Iron Man being stronger than Diamondback!!??? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS NOW? laughing out loud

Yes, because you still do not seem to understand how things work here. We debate here using screen feats. You seem to be hung up on comic book portrayals. Unless Iron Man's Civil War suit actually has screen feats that put him significantly above Diamondback, any claims of it being the case remains unproven. Especially since Diamondback himself showed the ability to easily one-hit kill humans (even ones wearing body armour) using the same gear he fought Luke with.

We debate via feats here. You refusing to do so is avoiding the burden of proof. Which is breaking the rules.

As i said, Cage is more durable overall.

But when we talk about contact damage Id put them in par.

Okay? Lets say they are even in durability. Cap took several hits from Stark without problem, that proves his durability (DONT come pretending Tony was playing with Cap! BE LOGICAL! Those were some serious hits).

Okay so durabilitywise they are 5/5.

Then post the feats I asked for. I posted Luke taking hits better than any Steve has. I posted a person literally breaking their arm punching him. Again, what you are doing now is called dodging and avoiding the burden of proof on your claims.

And no one used the word "playing". Stop strawmanning people and misrepresenting their statements. But the film itself, and articles that were released even before the film was, confirmed Iron Man would not be going all out against Steve. This is fact, as confirmed both inside the film and out.

But Cap has better regeneration and is STRONGER!

Cage is strong but not SUPER strong as Cap. That gives an edge to Cap.

Cage received an Iron hit without issue, Cap received an Iron hit from Iron Man's fist. So that puts them even.

Again, Luke Cage has regeneration that actually has better onscreen showings than Cap's.

Again, post the feats of Iron Man hitting Cap that match the Iron Fist strikes, or you are just spouting opinion.

Hold up... Did you just claim that Cage does not have super strength? Okay, it's official. You have no idea what you are talking about here, and any further attempts to engage you on this top is just a waste of my time.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 8th, 2017 at 02:31 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:27 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It says a lot that H1 is being more reasonable in this thread than Josh is.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:30 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Fun fact, Josh? No one who does not have a significant level of blatant superhuman strength could do what Cage does from the 40 second mark onward. And that is just one feat among dozens that confirm it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:38 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, while strength is debatable depending on how we look at some feats, Luke clearly has better bare-fisted striking power. He has multiple striking feats that are more comparable to Winter Soldier's metal arm than Cap's arms. He is literally strong enough that he can KO people via slaps/taps:

(please log in to view the image)

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/Blac...straliankestrel

Then here, at around the 1:17 mark:

And here, again, at the 0:30 odd mark, and at the 0:50 odd mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fI2dv8731U

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Oct 8th, 2017 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:50 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yes, because you still do not seem to understand how things work here. We debate here using screen feats. You seem to be hung up on comic book portrayals. Unless Iron Man's Civil War suit actually has screen feats that put him significantly above Diamondback, any claims of it being the case remains unproven. Especially since Diamondback himself showed the ability to easily one-hit kill humans (even ones wearing body armour) using the same gear he fought Luke with.

We debate via feats here. You refusing to do so is avoiding the burden of proof. Which is breaking the rules.

Then post the feats I asked for. I posted Luke taking hits better than any Steve has. I posted a person literally breaking their arm punching him. Again, what you are doing now is called dodging and avoiding the burden of proof on your claims.

And no one used the word "playing". Stop strawmanning people and misrepresenting their statements. But the film itself, and articles that were released even before the film was, confirmed Iron Man would not be going all out against Steve. This is fact, as confirmed both inside the film and out.

Again, Luke Cage has regeneration that actually has better onscreen showings than Cap's.

Again, post the feats of Iron Man hitting Cap that match the Iron Fist strikes, or you are just spouting opinion.

Hold up... Did you just claim that Cage does not have super strength? Okay, it's official. You have no idea what you are talking about here, and any further attempts to engage you on this top is just a waste of my time.

Bahahahaha. Lol. I thought you were more reasonable. I didn't thought it necessary for me to EVEN ARGUE WHAT IS EVIDENT!!!! But i guess not everyone is logical, so am gonna have to prove you that Iron Man is stronger than Diamondback (WHICH IS PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO IS STRONGER!).

Who is stronger Diamondback or Luke Cage? Just answer the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccey7IJLCM

It is a feat CAGE COULD NEVER DO. There, more evidence so you stop wailing.

Screen Feats prove Iron Man was fighting Cap, they were never PLAYING or HUGGING each other. Stop BEING IGNORANT. Are you saying Iron Man's hits aren't superhuman? LOL, so who is the one having poor sense of logic here?

Lol. The Supersoldier syrup puts CAP on the peak of human abilities. Cap has better regeneration than Cage. Cage superstrong skin makes in impenetrable but as seen when penetrated by the Judas Bullets. Cage didn't heal as fast.

Lol, the fact that you think Cage is stronger than Cap is evidence that you don't know what you are talking about. The fact that you think that DIAMONDBACK is stronger than Iron Man is proof that you CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:51 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It says a lot that H1 is being more reasonable in this thread than Josh is.

HAHAHA. Sure it's not you the one being unreasonable here?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:53 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Also, while strength is debatable depending on how we look at some feats, Luke clearly has better bare-fisted striking power. He has multiple striking feats that are more comparable to Winter Soldier's metal arm than Cap's arms. He is literally strong enough that he can KO people via slaps/taps:

(please log in to view the image)

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/Blac...straliankestrel

Then here, at around the 1:17 mark:

And here, again, at the 0:30 odd mark, and at the 0:50 odd mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fI2dv8731U

Not enough to beat cap.

Not near enough to stop a Helicopter!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:53 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Not enough to beat cap.

Not near enough to stop a Helicopter!

Cap has never once KO'd someone onscreen via a slap. He also does not routinely punch through things like concrete or steel, unlike Cage. Your personal opinion about the helicopter feat is completely irrelevant to a slugfest match, as this is a punching competition. Cage's actual punching feats put him on at least equal grounds to Cap. Which, again, you would know if you had watched all the relevant footage.

Bahahahaha. Lol. I thought you were more reasonable. I didn't thought it necessary for me to EVEN ARGUE WHAT IS EVIDENT!!!! But i guess not everyone is logical, so am gonna have to prove you that Iron Man is stronger than Diamondback (WHICH IS PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO IS STRONGER!).

So, no actual feats to back your claim. Concession accepted.

Who is stronger Diamondback or Luke Cage? Just answer the question.

It is a feat CAGE COULD NEVER DO. There, more evidence so you stop wailing.

Luke is stronger at base, but Diamondback's suit allows him to surpass Cage after storing enough energy. Which you would know if you watched the whole show, instead of being a youtube surfer.

Some of Luke's strength feats, like the SUV stop, crumpling solid steel like tinfoil etc. put him in the same strength category than Steve. Which you would actually know if you knew how to quantify things.

Screen Feats prove Iron Man was fighting Cap, they were never PLAYING or HUGGING each other. Stop BEING IGNORANT. Are you saying Iron Man's hits aren't superhuman? LOL, so who is the one having poor sense of logic here?

And more strawmanning. I never said they were playing. I never said they were hugging. I never said Iron Man's hits are not superhuman. You are making this shit up to try and discredit me, but all you are doing is hurting yourself. Because it shows that you can't address my actual posts, so you make up shit to attack instead. I simply said Iron Man was not going all out, which is supported by what we see in the film, as well as what his actual fight choreographer said before the movie even came out. What you are basically saying with this is that you think you know better than one of the guys who actually worked on the fight scene in question. Which is so arrogant of you that it boggles the mind. So, epic fail on your part.

Lol. The Supersoldier syrup puts CAP on the peak of human abilities. Cap has better regeneration than Cage. Cage superstrong skin makes in impenetrable but as seen when penetrated by the Judas Bullets. Cage didn't heal as fast.

Again, all of Cage's cells are enhanced. Not just his skin. This is shown and told to us onscree. Cage fully recovered from two alien bullets exploding inside his chest, past his skin layer, over about the course of a day. Cap has no onscreen regeneration feats above that.

Lol, the fact that you think Cage is stronger than Cap is evidence that you don't know what you are talking about. The fact that you think that DIAMONDBACK is stronger than Iron Man is proof that you CLEARLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

And yet even more strawmanning and lying. I said strength is debatable depending on what feats you look at. And a recent thread confirmed that a lot of KMC'ers agree. And I never once said Diamondback is stronger than Iron Man either. I told you to prove your claim that Iron Man is vastly stronger than Diamondback. I made no claims about it in return. And you blatantly refused , despite the burden of proof being on you.

So, to sum up:
- You have shown an extreme lack of knowledge on Luke Cage feats.
- You keep spouting opinion and ignoring the context of the Iron Man and Luke Cage fights, despite it being obvious.
- You refuse to post feats that match the striking ones I posted for Luke and Iron Fist, or the ones to prove your Diamondback claim.
- You strawman my statements and make up things I never said to try and ridicule me.
- You either ignore or gloss over any point I raise that doesn't suit you.

In return:
- I have posted striking feats for Cage that are at least an equal to Steve, and some that are better.
- I have shown Cage shake off hits better than any Steve has, and provided the proper context for the Diamondback fight.

I have been debating via forum rules, by posting screen evidence for any claim I make. But it's obvious that you have no real interest in a fair debate here, and you don't even seem to know enough to properly debate in anyways. Also, as shown by every other poster who commented on it, you are the only one giving Cap the win over Cage.

But, no, sure. We're all ignorant and have no clue what we are talking about, but the guy who didn't even seem to know about the Iron Fist punches, Luke's healing, or that all of Luke's physiology is enhanced etc. is the only one who knows what they are talking about. He even knows better than the people who actually made the movies. /sarcasm

Feel free to get the last word in. I won't reply. Because, if this post of yours was anything to go by, I'd be wasting my time.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:45 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

To TheVaultDweller and any other person who things i am being irrational by supporting Cap Here:

Here are my points along with evidence to support them (Since some of you lack logic and force me to go do extra work to bring evidence).

1. Captain America's Super Strenght.

Captain America's Supersoldier Syrup makes him one of the strongest biological humans in marvel (Biological and Humans since heroes like Thor which isn't human or Iron Man or Bucky which have technology don't count in this criteria). Captain Amarican in both Films and Comics has shown exceptional feats of superstrenght.

Evidence:

Holding a Helicopter is a feat of SUPERSTRENGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8l6J_H38g

A complete video of all Captain Amarica's fight. Clearly showing how strong he is. He is seen in several instances tossing people and even Ultron's Robots like nothing. He also uses his shield to toss people several feet away (He needs superstrenght for that).

Now, this is specially for all of you which are still skeptical of how STRONG captain america is (TheVaultDweller you clearly don't know what you were talking about).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKucyFap_KE&t=65s

There a video with Actual Movie feats, Scientific research, and a TON of research proving how strong Cap is.

(If anyone still things Cage is stronger, then your are ****ing retarded!!! I still expect TheVaultDweller to come with his irrationality though).

2. Captain America's endurance

Captain America is just as durable as he is strong. He has taken multiple shots, hits, and supported things no other human could ever dream of lasting.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0VMbcwshA

Taking multiple direct hits from Iron Man, who is clearly angry after knowing that her mother died to Bucky (Clearly Stark was in no mood for not hitting lightly. I still expect TheVaultDweller to come with his ignorance saying those weren't some serious hits). We see Cap not even bothered by Titanium striking his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wDAWj9SYYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VEBRrUp0vg

Getting multiple SERIOUS HITS from Bucky's bionic arm. Getting shot and stabbed. Falling from great heights. Man, if anyone still doubt's how DURABLE Cap is, then you are ****ing RETARDED! (Should i excepct TheVaultDweller to come saying Bucky wasn't hitting Cap seriously now!!!!!!?) laughing out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT3odor8t9I

Extra evidence. Cap falls from a 2 level building right into a car The Car's roof gets smashed, however Cap survives it.

Also important to note that Cap's enhanced regeneration aids him to heal faster and to endure more.

(This is specially for TheVauldDweller who blasfemed when he dared to say that Diamondback is stronger than Iron Man. )

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wiki...rmor:_Mark_XLVI

The Mark XLVI is the suit that Iron Man used in Civil War. As described by the MCU wiki the Suit was able to overmatch the Winter Soldier's prostectic arm.

So Iron Man>Winter soldier prostetic arm. (Keep that in mind).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAQftsiiaM

Clearly stated that Winter Soldier's prostetic arm makes him stronger than Captain America.

Considering how strong Cap is, it is clear that Iron Man's suit is ****ing strong. (Iron Man > Cap in strenght levels).

Conclusion:

I don't doubt Cap has a chance of beating anyone on this list. However i still respect everyone's opinion.

has a chance of beating anyone on this list. However i still respect everyone's opinion.

I hope this information is useful for all of you to better understand how strong Captain America really is, and how much he can take
smile

To TheVaultDweller: Now bring me evidence along with your points why you think Cage is stronger than Cap, cause until now it's clear you don't know what you were talking about.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Oct 9th, 2017 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:26 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

To TheVaultDweller and any other person who things i am being irrational by supporting Cap Here:

Here are my points along with evidence to support them (Since some of you lack logic and force me to go do extra work to bring evidence).

1. Captain America's Super Strenght.

Captain America's Supersoldier Syrup makes him one of the strongest biological humans in marvel (Biological and Humans since heroes like Thor which isn't human or Iron Man or Bucky which have technology don't count in this criteria). Captain Amarican in both Films and Comics has shown exceptional feats of superstrenght.

Evidence:

Holding a Helicopter is a feat of SUPERSTRENGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8l6J_H38g

A complete video of all Captain Amarica's fight. Clearly showing how strong he is. He is seen in several instances tossing people and even Ultron's Robots like nothing. He also uses his shield to toss people several feet away (He needs superstrenght for that).

Now, this is specially for all of you which are still skeptical of how STRONG captain america is (TheVaultDweller you clearly don't know what you were talking about).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKucyFap_KE&t=65s

There a video with Actual Movie feats, Scientific research, and a TON of research proving how strong Cap is.

(If anyone still things Cage is stronger, then your are ****ing retarded!!! I still expect TheVaultDweller to come with his irrationality though).

2. Captain America's endurance

Captain America is just as durable as he is strong. He has taken multiple shots, hits, and supported things no other human could ever dream of lasting.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0VMbcwshA

Taking multiple direct hits from Iron Man, who is clearly angry after knowing that her mother died to Bucky (Clearly Stark was in no mood for not hitting lightly. I still expect TheVaultDweller to come with his ignorance saying those weren't some serious hits). We see Cap not even bothered by Titanium striking his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wDAWj9SYYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VEBRrUp0vg

Getting multiple SERIOUS HITS from Bucky's bionic arm. Getting shot and stabbed. Falling from great heights. Man, if anyone still doubt's how DURABLE Cap is, then you are ****ing RETARDED! (Should i excepct TheVaultDweller to come saying Bucky wasn't hitting Cap seriously now!!!!!!?) laughing out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT3odor8t9I

Extra evidence. Cap falls from a 2 level building right into a car The Car's roof gets smashed, however Cap survives it.

Also important to note that Cap's enhanced regeneration aids him to heal faster and to endure more.

(This is specially for TheVauldDweller who blasfemed when he dared to say that Diamondback is stronger than Iron Man. )

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wiki...rmor:_Mark_XLVI

The Mark XLVI is the suit that Iron Man used in Civil War. As described by the MCU wiki the Suit was able to overmatch the Winter Soldier's prostectic arm.

So Iron Man>Winter soldier prostetic arm. (Keep that in mind).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srAQftsiiaM

Clearly stated that Winter Soldier's prostetic arm makes him stronger than Captain America.

Considering how strong Cap is, it is clear that Iron Man's suit is ****ing strong. (Iron Man > Cap in strenght levels).

Conclusion:

I don't doubt Cap has a chance of beating anyone on this list. However i still respect everyone's opinion.

has a chance of beating anyone on this list. However i still respect everyone's opinion.

I hope this information is useful for all of you to better understand how strong Captain America really is, and how much he can take
smile

To TheVaultDweller: Now bring me evidence along with your points why you think Cage is stronger than Cap, cause until now it's clear you don't know what you were talking about.

Oh, look, yet another long strawman. Because I never claimed that Cap is not superhuman. And throwing in even more nonsense strawmen along the line (such as your Bucky punching comment). Funny how you try to act all innocent, yet add little jabs and comments to your post that are clearly meant to bait the other person. And it's absolutely hilarious how you seem to think you are showing people something they haven't seen before with those clips.

And, news flash, Luke Cage is also superhuman. And he has striking and durability feats that either match or exceed Cap's. I have already referenced and posted multiple. And a slugfest is tailored to Luke's strength's whereas it negates a lot of Cap's (such as speed, agility and fighting skill). That is why literally everyone else here has sided with Cage instead of Cap.

So, as far as I am concerned, we're done here. Majority backs Cage over Cap, no matter how much you cry.

And, BTW, using wikis as arguments is another violation of MvF rules.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:41 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Oh, look, yet another long strawman. Because I never claimed that Cap is not superhuman. And throwing in even more nonsense strawmen along the line (such as your Bucky punching comment). Funny how you try to act all innocent, yet add little jabs and comments to your post that are clearly meant to bait the other person. And it's absolutely hilarious how you seem to think you are showing people something they haven't seen before with those clips.

And, news flash, Luke Cage is also superhuman. And he has striking and durability feats that either match or exceed Cap's. I have already referenced and posted multiple. And a slugfest is tailored to Luke's strength's whereas it negates a lot of Cap's (such as speed, agility and fighting skill). That is why literally everyone else here has sided with Cage instead of Cap.

So, as far as I am concerned, we're done here. Majority backs Cage over Cap, no matter how much you cry.

And, BTW, using wikis as arguments is another violation of MvF rules.

It's clear you are being personal here TheVaultDweller.

I bring you evidence and your respond by bringing personal comments and playing victim.

Cap is stronger than Cage, whether you like it or not.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 06:51 PM