KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos & PF Thane vs. DS Sentry & Insane Genis-Vell

Thanos & PF Thane vs. DS Sentry & Insane Genis-Vell
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
I said I felt it was. You were the one jumping on the TK bandwagon the first chance you had.

Concession accepted.
Proved that your incapable of doing so

laughing out loud

In thirteen years, you only did that? Which never even occurred?

But you aspire very high. Keep dreaming and one day you may be able to post a decent debate.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 01:29 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
Concession accepted.
laughing out loud

Only you accept concessions that were never given.

quote:
In thirteen years, you only did that? Which never even occurred?

But you aspire very high. Keep dreaming and one day you may be able to post a decent debate.

Sure it occurred. I provided on panel proof of something and you refused to accept if because it proved you wrong. Your debating skills are a joke as are you.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:20 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sure it occurred. I provided on panel proof of something and you refused to accept if because it proved you wrong. Your debating skills are a joke as are you.
Ouch.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So who wins between Thanos and Sentry? As they are the two with the most feats.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So who wins between Thanos and Sentry? As they are the two with the most feats.

Sentry.

Tell me when anyone give the same beating to Molecule Man than he did and I'm not speaking about the times he struggles with his powers (which he didn't during Dark Avengers).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:43 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Easily?

Does he beat Thanos down? The PF?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Easily?

Does he beat Thanos down? The PF?

Does Thanos or the PF have feats close to Molecule Man at full power ?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:47 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

genis solos.

he killed multi-eternity and survived a big bang unscathed. thanos/thane couldnt even scratch him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:47 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You already gave it when you said it wasn't matter manipulation.
quote:

Like Sentry being atimized in the sun when the comic and the writer said he was resurrected by death seed?

That one, eh? But sure, keep dreaming of debating buddy.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 02:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So who wins between Thanos and Sentry?
Given the feats both have displayed, it's hard to say.

I suppose DSentry might be able to use molecule manip., but it certainly isn't a go-to tactic for him, imo... Otherwise he certainly would have used it to free himself from the space worm, instead of being incapacitated by it for several issues.

Originally posted by Mendax
genis solos.

he killed multi-eternity and survived a big bang unscathed. thanos/thane couldnt even scratch him.
Context.

Genis AND Entropy killed Eternity -- it was a shared feat. But most importantly: Genis himself stated that the only reason they succeeded is because Eternity WANTED to die:
https://i.imgur.com/QKvuxgk.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CKtqvci.jpg
In simpler terms: Eternity basically LET them kill him.

As for the big bang scene, I've come to believe it was more of a symbolical 'meta-moment' than anything. I mean, right after Entropy metamorphosed into Eternity, an irritated Genis stated that the entire scene was FILLED with over-the-top symbolism and such:
https://i.imgur.com/2o9yaqo.jpg

Either way, it's hard for me to believe that Genis tanked a big bang outright, considering that in the very next issue a hammer-throw from King Thor shredded through his shields effortlessly:
https://i.imgur.com/dGB09Vr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wXt7g5M.jpg
So unless Mjolnir packs more of a wallop than a f*cking big bang...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 1st, 2017 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 03:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I think you should pump that effort into judging

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 03:44 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by abhilegend
You already gave it when you said it wasn't matter manipulation.

And there you go again. Where did I say it wasnt matter manipulation? I said I think it is. No matter you get lumped in with people like H1 and a few others.

quote:
Like Sentry being atimized in the sun when the comic and the writer said he was resurrected by death seed?

That one, eh? But sure, keep dreaming of debating buddy.

You mean when he went to the sun to kill himself and that didnt even work? The same instance in which his Void persona was saying Bob didnt want it enough?

-To the people reading this, here was a previous argument Abhi and I had-

I argued that the Sentry couldnt die or be killed unless he willingly wants it to happen. I posted a scan in which Sentry himself told a group of characters and i quote him 'I can not die'. Why would anybody doubt that since you know, he's come back and reappeared from certain death experiences numerous times before on panel. In typical Abhi fashion, he dismisses it because he refuses to belive anything the character says.

I also provided a scan during the Siege storyline in which Bob took enough control over the Void to have him beg Thor or anybody to kill him as Bob was ready to die and rid the world of the Void. He actually screams 'Kill Me' right on panel. Again, ignored although its right there on the page.

I even went as far a providing a scan after Siege in which Sentry explained how he battled the Void constantly for so long that the Void finally gave up so that Bob could stay dead. Yep, you guessed it, Abhi ignored that too.

Yeah, and he calls me a dreamer. Hell, if everybody debated like Abhi, nobody would ever even need to read the books.

By Stoic

Last edited by tkitna on Nov 1st, 2017 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:37 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

laughing out loud at RW still trying to say Sentry beat a full powered Molecule man.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:41 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

As for this thread, going with team 2.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And there you go again. Where did I say it wasnt matter manipulation? I said I think it is. No matter you get lumped in with people like H1 and a few others.

You mean when he went to the sun to kill himself and that didnt even work? The same instance in which his Void persona was saying Bob didnt want it enough?

-To the people reading this, here was a previous argument Abhi and I had-

I argued that the Sentry couldnt die or be killed unless he willingly wants it to happen. I posted a scan in which Sentry himself told a group of characters and i quote him 'I can not die'. Why would anybody doubt that since you know, he's come back and reappeared from certain death experiences numerous times before on panel. In typical Abhi fashion, he dismisses it because he refuses to belive anything the character says.

I also provided a scan during the Siege storyline in which Bob took enough control over the Void to have him beg Thor or anybody to kill him as Bob was ready to die and rid the world of the Void. He actually screams 'Kill Me' right on panel. Again, ignored although its right there on the page.

I even went as far a providing a scan after Siege in which Sentry explained how he battled the Void constantly for so long that the Void finally gave up so that Bob could stay dead. Yep, you guessed it, Abhi ignored that too.

Yeah, and he calls me a dreamer. Hell, if everybody debated like Abhi, nobody would ever even need to read the books.
Ownage of Abhi.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Looks like team 2 wins handily then.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Looks like team 2 wins handily then.

How? Sentry can be killed by the likes of Thor, koed by Blue Marvel, a Fyling ship or a Giant Worm... Meanwhile Thanos smiles while tanking the freaking PF face on... This is no contest. DS Sentry may be Trans but Thanos is right now higher. PF Thane is Abstract. And contrary to a human being like MM, who can be koed by Captain America if taken by surprise btw, who was weakened the PF is not going to be treated so lightly, it will be physical and there Sentry stands not a prayer of a chance, this is not Hulk...

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud at RW still trying to say Sentry beat a full powered Molecule man.

It happened so what you want to believe doesn't matter.

Your comments are worthless.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:26 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
It happened so what you want to believe doesn't matter.

Your comments are worthless.
nobody believes it except you.

Trolls like you are laughable.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:35 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
nobody believes it except you.

I don't believe anything.

I stay with the proofs that I have and Molecule Man was at full power in that instance.

quote:
Trolls like you are laughable.

The only laughable thing here is your poor attempt at baiting me.

Try again. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:45 PM